+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

GLSB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
124
13
dew07 said:
I´m in the same boat.

App. filed 05/07/2016
AOR 09/11/2016
eCAS In Process
Still waiting for MEDs.....
VO Mexico

I´m a little bit worried since most of people get MEDs after 3 months of AOR.

And how do you know it is mexico your VO??

I mean, I got AOR....and it doesnt say which VO will process my file.....
 

andy000

Hero Member
Aug 20, 2014
313
48
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
1111
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Swoosh31 said:
Please how much longer do I have to wait

CSQ-Dec 2016
Fed app submitted -March 2017
AOR - Apr 2017
No update since then...how much loooooooooonger?
TRIGGERED !!
 

dew07

Member
Dec 11, 2015
17
0
GLSB said:
And how do you know it is mexico your VO??

I mean, I got AOR....and it doesnt say which VO will process my file.....
you are right, my AOR neither but on cic Web page they state VO for every region-contry-program, I think my docs are still in sydney.
 

GLSB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
124
13
dew07 said:
you are right, my AOR neither but on cic Web page they state VO for every region-contry-program, I think my docs are still in sydney.

But I am worried, cuz I got aor 23 feb.....and you on nov 2016....means It is a long wait for me!!!!

Where are you from?
 

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
81
11
Category........
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
22.02.2017
Med's Request
31.03.2017
APayés said:
Hii everybody

AOR just received yesterday ;D ;D ;D

my application reached sydney january 3rd 2017
congrats...........
 

dew07

Member
Dec 11, 2015
17
0
GLSB said:
But I am worried, cuz I got aor 23 feb.....and you on nov 2016....means It is a long wait for me!!!!

Where are you from?
I'm from Colombia.

Are you still waiting for ME ?

If so I think is time for you to order CAIPS notes budy. Ask pros about it.
 

tombo83

Full Member
Sep 25, 2014
46
17
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my AOR today !!! I also linked the application to myCIC portal. Everything went smooth :)
What is strange ... I waited ONLY 55 days (PR application was sent by UPS on 6th of January and today I received my AOR).

As I remember other people were mentioning about 120 days...
 

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
81
11
Category........
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
22.02.2017
Med's Request
31.03.2017
tombo83 said:
Got my AOR today !!! I also linked the application to myCIC portal. Everything went smooth :)
What is strange ... I waited ONLY 55 days (PR application was sent by UPS on 6th of January and today I received my AOR).

As I remember other people were mentioning about 120 days...
congrats...
 

QS2017

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
63
16
syphix said:
Same as you :). Got same timeline - file received on 3rd of Nov and AOR received on 18th of Feb. Today just changed from 'Application received' to 'In Progress'.

Depends on which program you applied is it Quebec skilled worker program? If yes, it is 1.
3rd is for Federal skilled worker program if i am not mistaken.
thanks yours reply.
 

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
1,287
334
tombo83 said:
Got my AOR today !!! I also linked the application to myCIC portal. Everything went smooth :)
What is strange ... I waited ONLY 55 days (PR application was sent by UPS on 6th of January and today I received my AOR).

As I remember other people were mentioning about 120 days...
Congratulations for the Aor & all the very best for the future
 

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
97
45
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
APayés said:
Hii everybody

AOR just received yesterday ;D ;D ;D

my application reached sydney january 3rd 2017
Congratulations :D :D
 

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
97
45
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
tombo83 said:
Got my AOR today !!! I also linked the application to myCIC portal. Everything went smooth :)
What is strange ... I waited ONLY 55 days (PR application was sent by UPS on 6th of January and today I received my AOR).

As I remember other people were mentioning about 120 days...
Congratulations :D :D