+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
163
3
cohenbrother said:
actually I checked, ,mine also changed back to decision made from complete. I think there is no way to track the card.
Since processing time online for new card is 46 days, I can not even call them to confirm now. I have 2 more weeks to wait.

BTW , when did you land?

Yes you are right but it is weired that the status has changed to decision made!! I did my landing on Jan 23, 2017! What about you
 

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
177
8
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Mariam dal said:
Congratulations, i need your help from your experience as my profile has changed from complete to decision made! I am waiting my PR card, is that about the card? How long does it take after this step" decision made" to receive the card? Please advice
Thanks
Decision Made? are you referring the status on ECAS concerning the PR application?
Indeed, after Decision Made, you should expect to get PPR (Passport Request), then you send requested materials to CIC. They will then finalize your application and send you the important document Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and the visa sticker on your passport (if you are from non-visa-exempt country). With the CoPR, you can land as PR in Canada.
This is the final step, and the landing step is important, without this, you are not yet PR.

Only after you land would you expect to receive the PR card, which will be automatically processed from the landing moment. The processing time is about 6 weeks (up to 8 weeks). It can only be sent to a Canadian address. This is a travel document, the only document by which we can travel back to Canada in case we travel abroad outside Canada by public transportation.
 

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
177
8
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
cohenbrother said:
is it today Tuesday?
I landed one day earlier than you so I hope it can come soon also.
My postman did not come today yet.
But I think possible you come from Hong Kong, that's why the card arrived so early.
I got it Monday. Yours should be on the way soon (I would rather land earlier and get my card later though---as I don't need it now).
I will feel flattered (though also find it unfair to others) if because I am Hong Kong citizen ;) that I get it earlier. But I doubt...
I am quite surprised it arrived a lot earlier than expected
 

QS2017

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
63
16
On-Line Services

I received AOR 18/feb
at that time
Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXXXXXXX Application Received

today change with following information.

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXXXXXXX In Process


FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2017.

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

1. Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
2. Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
3. Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

My question is which one refer for us (no 1 or 3)

please help..
 

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
73
6
QS2017 said:
On-Line Services

I received AOR 18/feb
at that time
Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXXXXXXX Application Received

today change with following information.

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXXXXXXX In Process


FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2017.

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

1. Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
2. Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
3. Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

My question is which one refer for us (no 1 or 3)

please help..
Same as you :). Got same timeline - file received on 3rd of Nov and AOR received on 18th of Feb. Today just changed from 'Application received' to 'In Progress'.

Depends on which program you applied is it Quebec skilled worker program? If yes, it is 1.
3rd is for Federal skilled worker program if i am not mistaken.
 

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
164
29
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
QS2017 said:
On-Line Services

I received AOR 18/feb
at that time
Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXXXXXXX Application Received

today change with following information.

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXXXXXXX In Process


FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2017.

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

1. Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
2. Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
3. Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

My question is which one refer for us (no 1 or 3)

please help..
Hi,
May I ask you please what is your visa office and your country of residence?

Thanks and Good Luck!
 

gizmology3

Full Member
Jan 31, 2017
25
1
121
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
03/09/2016
raja06042016 said:
When did u applied ?
I have submitted my papers on october 2016 for the Right of permanent residency.
 

gizmology3

Full Member
Jan 31, 2017
25
1
121
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
03/09/2016
Hey guys,

how much does it take for PR to be a (Decision made) if application in e-cas status is (In process), and last documentation sent on 13 october 2016 and AoR of the PR was november 5, 2014, as a skilled Quebec worker from outside Canada. anyone has an idea???.
 

Quebec2017

Member
Mar 1, 2017
11
0
Hi Friends....
could anybody tell me...
i recently got an email regarding Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF).... Pl. let me know in whom favor the demand draft should be made and exact amount of draft for two members? Also let me know the address where the draft should be sent?
my visa office is New Delhi.
 

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
100
4
Smearingo said:
Decision Made? are you referring the status on ECAS concerning the PR application?
Indeed, after Decision Made, you should expect to get PPR (Passport Request), then you send requested materials to CIC. They will then finalize your application and send you the important document Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and the visa sticker on your passport (if you are from non-visa-exempt country). With the CoPR, you can land as PR in Canada.
This is the final step, and the landing step is important, without this, you are not yet PR.

Only after you land would you expect to receive the PR card, which will be automatically processed from the landing moment. The processing time is about 6 weeks (up to 8 weeks). It can only be sent to a Canadian address. This is a travel document, the only document by which we can travel back to Canada in case we travel abroad outside Canada by public transportation.

He landed. What he is saying is the ecas changed from complete to decision made. Mine too. But I think it is not important anymore.
 

srm057

Hero Member
Dec 30, 2015
217
22
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Quebec2017 said:
Hi Friends....
could anybody tell me...
i recently got an email regarding Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF).... Pl. let me know in whom favor the demand draft should be made and exact amount of draft for two members? Also let me know the address where the draft should be sent?
my visa office is New Delhi.
Why don't you pay online?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Its easier and safe. You can print the confirmation of payment and send it with your document or include it in case specific web query
 
Mar 1, 2017
15
0
Dear Experts,

I have a confusion. Current processing time for VISA for CSQ holder is 13 months. However, I want to know from when this time is counted? From the date they receive my application package or from the date of AOR.

My application was received at june, 2016, and I got AOR at Nov, 2016. After that i am waiting for medical request. How long should i wait? have any idea?