+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
hicham87 said:
Hi All,

Any Brune this week?
No one got it up to now Ya Hicham87

Tony Rafla

Dec 26, 2013
Hi All,

My application was under processing since Dec. 2015 without any update since then or any medical request so far.

last month, I renewed my passport just before expiry date and I got a new passport number (with same other info as old one).

Should I notify CIC with my new passport no. ? if yes, how could I do that ?

Please advice.
Thanks

hicham87

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat,Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-04-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Hello

I think 99% have the same status

Where is this application?
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tony Rafla said:
Hi All,

My application was under processing since Dec. 2015 without any update since then or any medical request so far.

last month, I renewed my passport just before expiry date and I got a new passport number (with same other info as old one).

Should I notify CIC with my new passport no. ? if yes, how could I do that ?

Please advice.
Thanks
Call CIC monday morning.

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
bahjoujma said:
No problem ! Glad I could help ... I hope you heard good news ... I kind of didn't they haven't even started the security check for me and I sent my PCCs like two months ago
same nothing new, hope will hear some good news soon

siju.mathew20

Jul 31, 2016
Hi,
Can you please let me know what means if it shows medical results has been received.
If any idea in this behalf please share it.
Regards,
Siju Mathew

Smearingo said:
I have exactly the same results as yours. I am quite surprised that review of eligibility is still "in progress"! And the explanations for each item (and all possible statuses they use for each one) could be found by clicking the question mark icon on the left column in the table.

1. Overall Status
Your profile may be open, ineligible, expired or closed.
Your application may be open, closed, or cancelled.

If the status is blank, it means that you need to register for Job Bank or have your provincial nomination confirmed, if you have one.

If the status is open, it means that we have received your application or profile. When we begin to process your file, you will be notified of a change in your application or profile status through your account.

If your profile is ineligible, it means that you are not eligible for Express Entry based on the information you provided.

If your profile is expired, it means one of :
• You needed to register for Job Bank but you didn't register within 30 days,
• You were not invited to apply and your profile expired after one year,
• You were invited to apply but did not apply within 60 days, and/or
• Your provincial nomination was not confirmed/

If the status is closed, it means that a final decision has been reached on your application.
If the status is cancelled, it means that before a final decision was made, IRCC determined that we did not need to process the application. This could be due to:
• an administrative error and your application needs to be re-created by IRCC,
• an extension of status is required before a permit application can be processed,
• IRCC determined that your application was incomplete, and/or
• IRCC determined you do not need what you applied for.

2. Review of eligibility
Review of eligibility may be Not Started, Review in progress, Passed and Failed
Not started means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence.
Review in progress means we are reviewing if you are eligible for the program you applied under.
Passed means we have decided that you are eligible for the program you applied under. You may still need to meet other requirements.
Failed means we have decided that you are not eligible for the program you applied under.

3. Review of medical results
Review of medical results may be Not needed at this time, Review in progress, We need medical information, Passed or Failed.
You must have a medical exam before you come to Canada. Your family members must also have one, even if they are not coming with you.
We will assess if your health:
• is a danger to Canada's public health or safety, or
• would cause too much demand on health or social services in Canada.
Not needed at this time means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence.
Review in progress means we are reviewing your medical information to determine if we need further information.
Passed means we have decided that you have passed the health requirement for immigration to Canada. You may still need to meet other requirements.
Failed means we have decided that you have not passed the health requirement for immigration to Canada.
We need medical information means we need more medical information about you or your family member.
If we need your medical information, or more medical information from you, check the "application messages" section in your account for a message about your medical exam.

4. Review of submitted documents
We may need more documents from you in order to make a decision.

Review of submitted documents may be Not additional documents are required at this time, We need an additional document from the applicant, Provided or We have received the document.
No additional documents are required at this time may mean we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence. It may also mean we have received the application for permanent residence and we are reviewing the documents provided.
We need an additional document from the applicant means that we have decided that we need more documents from the applicant in order to make a decision.
If we require a document from you, please upload it in your document checklist so we can continue to process your application.
Provided means that we are reviewing documents that have been submitted to see if they are the documents we asked for.
We have received the document means that you have submitted the documents that we asked for.

5. Scheduling an interview
To complete the processing of your application, we may need to schedule an interview.
Scheduling an interview may be Not needed at this time, We need to schedule an interview with the applicant, The applicant's interview has been cancelled, The applicant's interview has been re-scheduled or Complete.
Not needed at this time means that we are reviewing your application and do not need to interview you at this time. Note that we may decide that an interview is required at a later time.
We need to schedule an interview with the applicant means that we have decided that we need to interview the applicant in order to make a decision.
If an interview is needed, please check the "application messages" in your account for a message from IRCC about your interview.
The applicant's interview has been re-scheduled means that we need to change the time of a scheduled interview.
The applicant's interview has been cancelled means that we have decided that an interview that we scheduled was not required.
Complete means that the scheduled interview was completed.

6. Review of background information
We need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to ensure admissibility to Canada.
Review of background information may be Not started, Not needed at this time, In progress or Complete

Not needed at this time means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence.

Not started means that we have not begun the review of background information.

In progress means that we have begun the review of background information.

If we require a document from you to complete this review, please upload it in your document checklist so we can continue to process your application.

Complete means that we have completed the review of background information.

7. Final decision
Final decision may be Not started, This application has been approved, This application has been refused or This application has been withdrawn.

Not started may mean we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence. It may also mean that your application for permanent residence is still in process and a final decision has not yet been taken.
This application has been approved means we have reached a final decision on your application, and have approved it. If your application is approved, we will send you a letter and instructions on how to get the immigration visa, visitor visa, work and/or study permit you applied for.
This letter will be sent to your account.
This application has been refused means we have reached a final decision on your application or profile, and have refused it. If your application or profile is refused, we will send you a decision letter indicating the reason(s) for refusal.
This application has been withdrawn means we have reached a final decision on your application or profile, and have withdrawn it at your request. If your application or profile is withdrawn, we will send you a letter indicating that your application is withdrawn.

siju.mathew20

Jul 31, 2016
hicham87 said:
Hello,
The below is the status showing my ecas.Please let me know how we can get the data by this much line items as you explained in the post.

Regards,
Siju Mathew

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 2016.
We started processing your application on February 2016.
We sent you correspondence on February 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received

I think 99% have the same status

Where is this application?
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

jappa

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Anybody can clarify about the location of doing medical, is it required do in the same place under jurisdiction of the visa office or free to do in country of origin or other places.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jappa said:
Anybody can clarify about the location of doing medical, is it required do in the same place under jurisdiction of the visa office or free to do in country of origin or other places.
Share your timeline and ECAS status if you don't mind.
You can do medicals at the nearest authorized clinic wherever you are located

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
jappa said:
Hi,
Have you received medical request?

insider580

Aug 9, 2015
Hello brother - most of us recently submitted application for Quebec @ Aug 16th Intake.

I know they will send personalized check list which is different from each candidate. To be ready in advance & most of the documents might be same. Will any one of you will be able to share the check list here so we newbies can get an idea?

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
bahjoujma said:
Hi there ! when you get to the part where you can link your application to the account that you just created select : numero de demande & IUC enter those, leave country and city of birth blank and put 1 in the section where you are asked for the number of family members regardless of the number of people in your family . That worked for me !
Thanks for the tip! It worked like a charm. The only thing I completely forgot about is the fact I am being represented. I cannot preview my application status until I resign from representation. Thanks for your help though.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
jappa said:
If you perform it under a panel doctor you can do it anywhere on the planet. But did they requested medical exam from you, congrats.

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
siju.mathew20 said:
Hi,
Can you please let me know what means if it shows medical results has been received.
If any idea in this behalf please share it.
Regards,
Siju Mathew
"medical results has been received." is a common line that appears as one of those statuses on "On-Line Services" --> Permanent Residence Application Status.

It plainly means that CIC has received the medical report from the clinic.

This line, however, does not appear in the new feature of the CIC website "Link your paper application to your online account", which started to function for QSW applicants around August 18 2016. I just managed to link my account a couple of days ago.
After successfully linking your paper application to this online system, you can Go to your account, then
View my submitted applications or profiles,
Check status and messages,
you will see a table of 7 categories of statuses.

For Review of medical results, it will show one of the five possible statuses:
Not needed at this time, Review in progress, We need medical information, Passed or Failed

So, I *guess, if you see "medical results has been received." on On-Line Services, the status on the table after you link your paper application to your online account will be either Review in progress, Passed or Failed...