+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Good news is obviously on the way guys...just chill and get a cool breeze at the beach....go out with your loved one and share a dinner....then call your best friend up for a chill drink!!

All CIC/VO folks are on summer vacation and are coming back in two weeks time!

See y'all in a fortnight! !

Ciaoooo
Bizouuuu
;)
Stylove
Dear Stylove,
I am reading your this post again and again. What a hopeful post.

kheir

Feb 26, 2016
Stylove said:
Good news is obviously on the way guys...just chill and get a cool breeze at the beach....go out with your loved one and share a dinner....then call your best friend up for a chill drink!!

Ciaoooo
Bizouuuu
;)
Stylove
Cool ,but how did you know?

kheir

Feb 26, 2016
Stylove said:

Ciaoooo
Bizouuuu
;)
Stylove
Cool ,but how did you know?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
mapsora said:
Dear Stylove,
I am reading your this post again and again. What a hopeful post.
Yes @Mapsora....let's just live our lives normally and wait for the Golden moments. Hey we can also use this time to find out about job opportunities in our fields in Quebec, best cities to settle in, and of course if we have any Professional regulatory bodies over there. The registration into such organizations might be time consuming....so let's all use this time and get that done so we get riding once we land.

Bonne chance a tous!

bahjoujma

Aug 9, 2016
Stylove said:

Ciaoooo
Bizouuuu
;)
Stylove
;) Thank you for your positivity ! Definitely trying to stay busy and relaxed to stop myself from freaking out . But could it be that all of CIC agents are gone on a summer vacation at the same time ( LOL gone on some kind of camp maybe ? ) Are you an insider or were you just guessing ? I hope I am not intruding, I'm just curious hahaha

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Mehr said:
Required Help.....
Can any one help me out with few quesions.
1. When you get approved by Quebec and you get your CSQs, what are the chances that federal will reject your file ? and if they do what could be the reasons behind that.
2. How long does it take for federal to make their decision wether you are getting a visa or not, i know it could be different for different Visa offices but if i am not wrong my file was sent to hong kong.

Your help will be really appriciated.
Hi Mehr,

question 1: the rejection might occur for many reason like failure at the medicals...The Security Check.. Real Intention to immigrate to Quebec..
2nd Question; it Depends from from VO to VO and Case to Case. If your case ecceds 13 Months then you can contact CIC fror updates.

Good Luck

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
hicham87 said:
Hello Everybody

I am new on this forum and this is my first intervention (I'm from Rabat,Morocco)

What's happening in all visas office arround the world(Paris,Rabat,Dakar,Accra,Cairo...)

We have passed ou medical Visit on Mai and no news and no visa (we are more than 120 persons still waiting in another french forum)

Do you have any informations for me?
Ahlan Hicham87

Good to welcome you here Bro.
Well as Stylove said, it could be because of the Summer Vacations.
Just keep the hope up. things will be just fine :)

Regards,

hicham87

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat,Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-04-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
mgazi said:
Ahlan Hicham87

Good to welcome you here Bro.
Well as Stylove said, it could be because of the Summer Vacations.
Just keep the hope up. things will be just fine :)

Regards,
Hello Mgazi

thank for you,just to let you know I am active in another french forums and yesterday 7 persons (sponsorship categorie)received a mail from Rabat Visa office for their visas next wednesday

I have an eye in RABAT,Paris,DAKAR,ACCRA visas office and i think CIC is now on others categories (Tourism,studies and sponsorship)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
hicham87 said:
Hello Mgazi

thank for you,just to let you know I am active in another french forums and yesterday 7 persons (sponsorship categorie)received a mail from Rabat Visa office for their visas next wednesday

I have an eye in RABAT,Paris,DAKAR,ACCRA visas office and i think CIC is now on others categories (Tourism,studies and sponsorship)
Rabat for sure is one of the fastest, if not the fastest VO in the world. I have friends who got PR in record time: 5 months from date of application!
He received AOR and MR 3 months after applying, VO RABAT. 2 months after MR he received Passport Request and they got stamped in 2 weeks. 6 family members and they are all in Quebec now.......Dakar also is very fast.
ADVO seems to be the snail-est of all.
Let's just keep the faith.
No news is Good news!

sina61

Aug 3, 2016
mapsora said:
What a joke where you have been the such hal time ? 10 month gone no file no. Good for u.
thanks for your laughter!
believe me it is a nightmare and my personal life has been also highly affected I am desperate and I don't know what to do! It is certainly not a joke for me!
I have contacted CIC several times but every time they send the same response :
"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.
If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you."

I am truly desperate!

please help me guys!

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
sina61 said:
thanks for your laughter!
believe me it is a nightmare and my personal life has been also highly affected I am desperate and I don't know what to do! It is certainly not a joke for me!
I have contacted CIC several times but every time they send the same response :
"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.
If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you."

I am truly desperate!

please help me guys!
If it's truly in process you have nothing to worry about, you probably should have had file number by now but maybe the letter got lost. Make sure to check your spam. You should try to log in to ecas by using any info you currently have, such as UCI or something similar. Otherwise you can ask them for your file number directly. If it's in process, there's a file number. Then once you have that file number, try to make sure they have the correct address and email on file, as that could be why you didn't receive it yet.

sina61

Aug 3, 2016
Vinc360 said:
If it's truly in process you have nothing to worry about, you probably should have had file number by now but maybe the letter got lost. Make sure to check your spam. You should try to log in to ecas by using any info you currently have, such as UCI or something similar. Otherwise you can ask them for your file number directly. If it's in process, there's a file number. Then once you have that file number, try to make sure they have the correct address and email on file, as that could be why you didn't receive it yet.
thanks very much for your response !

the thing is it is not possible to login without file number and also I did not use a representative, and I don't have a UCI either since I have not received anything from them! believe me I checked them all ! also I have contacted CIC , paris, ankara, abudahbi office but all have given me the same response ! I really have no idea what to do! so please let me know if you have ideas of whom should I be contacting I truly appreciate your opinion.
who can I ask for my file number.

many thanks

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
You should call CIC / your visa office and ask for file number, say you never received it and that you don't seem to be receiving their communications. I'm sure they can check the email address on file and resend the AOR email if you request it. Whoever told you it was in process should be able to check the email you have on file and help you with this situation, just explain it to them and all should be ok. If they did say it was in process, then you should have AOR as they send it the day your application goes from received to in process.

sina61

Aug 3, 2016
Vinc360 said:
You should call CIC / your visa office and ask for file number, say you never received it and that you don't seem to be receiving their communications. I'm sure they can check the email address on file and resend the AOR email if you request it. Whoever told you it was in process should be able to check the email you have on file and help you with this situation, just explain it to them and all should be ok. If they did say it was in process, then you should have AOR as they send it the day your application goes from received to in process.
thanks for clarification , it seems that the only way to communicate with them is through the inquiry form which I have done 6 times already but they just keep sending the same response:"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.
If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you" without giving me the file number , please let me know if you have a phone number from them that I can use
thanks

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sina61 said:
thanks for clarification , it seems that the only way to communicate with them is through the inquiry form which I have done 6 times already but they just keep sending the same response:"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.
If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you" without giving me the file number , please let me know if you have a phone number from them that I can use
thanks
@sina61
I have an idea for your.
Frist create an account in cic.gc.ca and link your federal file with this accout. At 18 August they will open for QSW for linkup. May be for linkup you need your personal information like Dob, name etc. ( I wish it would be ) you need a federal form copy for linkup.