+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
do you have any particular reason for not process outland applicant this year?
Where did you get information that IRCC will not process outlands this year?

There is no official information, no announcement, no news, nothing.

Currently, there are travel restrictions in place. That’s why they process only inlands.
Whenever this restrictions will be removed, there will be no remaining excuse to not process outlands.

Vaccination rates reached to %73. This is the highest vaccination rate in the world - better than EU, UK, USA, Israel etc.
I don’t think that they can keep this any longer, it has been 17 months from full border closure. If they insist more on closure, they will lose more economically.

I think we will start to hear about outlands esp. the ones over 30+ months, right after the border openings this year.

If they don’t lift those restrictions July, they will lift it on August.

This news is from yesterday.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/businesses-u-s-legislators-fume-as-canada-extends-travel-ban-trudeau-stands-firm-1.5477470

Business owners, airline companies, tourism sector etc. are complaining about current restrictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: m-s

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Currently, there are travel restrictions in place. That’s why they process only inlands.
Whenever this restrictions will be removed, there will be no remaining excuse to not process outlands.

Vaccination rates reached to %73. This is the highest vaccination rate in the world - better than EU, UK, USA, Israel etc.
I don’t think that they can keep this any longer, it has been 17 months from full border closure. If they insist more on closure, they will lose more economically.

I think we will start to hear about outlands esp. the ones over 30+ months, right after the border openings this year.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/businesses-u-s-legislators-fume-as-canada-extends-travel-ban-trudeau-stands-firm-1.5477470

Business owners, airline companies, tourism sector etc. are complaining about current restrictions.
Even If they take off travel restrictions, they won’t process outland applicants in mass. They do need some time to put themselves together. Processing outland applicants will add up more pressure on their exhausted economy and healthcare system. I do believe they will keep on processing inlands and will start processing outlands next year. The article u refer to has nothing to do with complaints of manpower shortage but more like about companies complaints of borders shutdown between US-Canada, seemingly trade off with US makes up a decent portion of the Canadian GDP. Anyways I hope am wrong and gd luck to all of us.

Reactions: bleachedaxe

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Even If they take off travel restrictions, they won’t process outland applicants in mass. They do need some time to put themselves together. Processing outland applicants will add up more pressure on their exhausted economy and healthcare system. I do believe they will keep on processing inlands and will start processing outlands next year. The article u refer to has nothing to do with complaints of manpower shortage but more like about companies complaints of borders shutdown between US-Canada, seemingly trade off with US makes up a decent portion of the Canadian GDP. Anyways I hope am wrong and gd luck to all of us.
I asked you one question. And seems that you have no official proof to show.
Asking it again.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I think that he answered your question clearly. It's his opinion, based on some facts. He may be wrong.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I think that he answered your question clearly. It's his opinion, based on some facts. He may be wrong.
I can find you at least dozens of sources that already highlighted that IRCC prioritizes inland files because of current travel restrictions.

But can somebody show me a proof that IRCC won’t process outland files within this year?

Everybody can free to say their opinions but telling opinions like it is an official announcement is misinformation.

Reactions: gtcan19

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
I can find you at least dozens of sources that already highlighted that IRCC prioritizes inland files because of current travel restrictions.

But can somebody show me a proof that IRCC won’t process outland files within this year?

Everybody can free to say their opinions but telling opinions like it is an official announcement is misinformation.
If the borders are to open any time soon, people only with Health Canada’s approved vaccinations will be allowed to enter. A lot of countries around the world don’t even have access to these vaccines. For the broader population to be eligible, we still have to wait some more time. I agree with others that it’s unlikely they will start processing outlands any time soon.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
If the borders are to open any time soon, people only with Health Canada’s approved vaccinations will be allowed to enter. A lot of countries around the world don’t even have access to these vaccines. For the broader population to be eligible, we still have to wait some more time. I agree with others that it’s unlikely they will start processing outlands any time soon.
I respect your opinions. But I thought that I asked it very clearly.

Can somebody show me a proof that IRCC won’t process any of outland files within this year?

Btw if the concern is vaccination, they can let only the ones who has accepted valid vaccination certificates. Even in medical examinations, they’ve already started to ask whether the applicant is vaccinated.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020

Can somebody show me a proof that IRCC won’t process any of outland files within this year?

Btw if the concern is vaccination, they can let only the ones who has accepted valid vaccination certificates. Even in medical examinations, they’ve already started to ask whether the applicant is vaccinated.
we are all concern about our document processing time and IRCC don't and will not tell accurate time for outland applicant and of course it depends on opening the borders ,

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Am not sure wer did u get that from, being official. I was simply sharing my thoughts about it. I was not misleading you or giving away some false info.... chill out!!!

Reactions: mrlook

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Am not sure wer did u get that from, being official. I was simply sharing my thoughts about it. I was not misleading you or giving away some false info.... chill out!!!
I see that you don’t have any source of official information that supports your not processing outlands within this year idea.

I respect your thoughts, I only want to learn that whether those are based on some official source of information or your individual opinions.

Now it is clear.

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
I see that you don’t have any source of official information that supports your not processing outlands within this year idea.

I respect your thoughts, I only want to learn that whether those are based on some official source of information or your individual opinions.

Now it is clear.
I know two guys.
One applied through QSWP in Mar 2019, other guy applied in Express Entry Feb 2020.
Both guys are in Canada but their spouse are outland.
In May 2021, both guys (both families) received Medical Request. It means IRCC is also processing on Inland application with overseas dependents. Application process time may be slower than inland applications but I think IRCC is still working with slow pace.

kiman

Jun 24, 2020
Based on my understanding I don't get eCOPR yet. I only got decision made. I need to wait more for eCOPR.
Yes not yet, I have already seen some applicants who get the same email with some info requested from ircc, I think you should reply to this email, and you will receive another email in couple days with RP portal credentials
timeline:

2019-01-19 application sent
2019-04-06 AOR
2020-03-05 pre-arrival letter
2021-03-09 medical exam letter
2021-06-04 medical pass
2021-06-18 PR confirmation portal email
Do you know when your background check (criminality, security) has passed ?

Reactions: alderaan_resident

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

Hopefully they will start to process soon as the first phase of border opening has been updated and Canada has now broadened exemptions to include the 23,000 people who have a COPR issued after March 18, 2020.

Reactions: dearmilkyway

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hopefully they will start to process soon as the first phase of border opening has been updated and Canada has now broadened exemptions to include the 23,000 people who have a COPR issued after March 18, 2020.
Good news!
Thanks for informing as quickly.
I found out the updated conditions on official website.

If you’re outside Canada and your COPR and permanent resident visa are still valid
We’re changing Canada’s travel restrictions. If you hold a valid (not expired) Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa, you can travel to Canada as of June 21, 2021.

aquatan1982

Jun 21, 2021

You have been here since 2017 and still no PR?? You are the unluckiest here to date! How come!? Why are you so unlucky??