+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Author of the imtrackdb here. Due to maintainance costs, I am shutting down the tracker service. Thanking the 2 people in this forum who donated money for the tracker :) . But unfortunately the costs were too high for running this service. If anyone wants the entire tracker data, please let me know, I will export the data as excel sheet or CSV.
Would love the info on excel sheet. When will you have it ready and where can we download it from?

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I asked this Question before but I will ask it in another way
My lawyer told me that if i change the address to my country address, they will transfer the file to the visa office in my country and hence it will be considered as outland.
Will IRCC give me trouble? Or even the MIFI? My friend told me they might want you to stay in Quebec while waiting for PR. I hope that is not the case. I might have to go back to my country and just wait there. So I need to change my main mailing address in Canada to the address of my country.

Davidliu1007

Mar 7, 2020
Finally got my PR approval letter.

Timeline:
Applied: Oct. 2019
AOR: Mar. 2021
Prearrival letter: Mar. 2021
Medival requested and submitted: Mar. 2021
PR approved: Apr. 2021

Thank you guys so much for accompanying me on this forum for all these years during this hard time. This place has been giving me hope and strength even when everything is out of place and in chaos, and this place is meaningless without all of you.

I sincerely wish all of you the best of luck!

Irisclaire

Jul 10, 2018
Hi, I called IRCC today and the agent confirmed that my file was transferred to MTL office :\
Anybody here had a positive (not long processing) outcome with their file being in MTL?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
My status has change today to Decision Made
Congrats!
Would you give us some more details about your application's timeline? I suppose that you are inland, right?

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Author of the imtrackdb here. Due to maintainance costs, I am shutting down the tracker service. Thanking the 2 people in this forum who donated money for the tracker :) . But unfortunately the costs were too high for running this service. If anyone wants the entire tracker data, please let me know, I will export the data as excel sheet or CSV.
Hi, have you try to run the table on Google docs? Your database is very good.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi,
anyone knows what is 16(1)(c)&16(2)(c)?
Just got my 2nd gcms, and still same with 1st one: eligibility not start/security not start/crimminality pass/ medical changed pass to expired.
There is nothing new I can see and there are 20 pages are blank with "16(1)(c)16(2)(c)" on the right top.
compared with the 2 gcms I got, I find out the blank area should be "history" and "activity"
For what reason the informationd were held? I am worried.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
So today IRCC minister will make some sort of announcement today at 1:30pm. I can only hope he has some news regarding our PR files for Quebec and the long processing times. But he might just address essential workers.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
So today IRCC minister will make some sort of announcement today at 1:30pm. I can only hope he has some news regarding our PR files for Quebec and the long processing times. But he might just address essential workers.
I doubt if there would be anything about Quebec (PR applications specifically). However essential workers and temporary workers irrespective of province might get some good news.
I hope requirement of cwp for existing workers from Quebec is waived off. Doubtful though

Reactions: Zgajipurwala