+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hi,

Today the status of my application changed from 'In Process' to 'Application Received' in ECAS :\ Anybody knows what this could mean?

My timeline:
DF: 5 Sept 2019
XEP: 17 Nov 2020
AOR: 22 Feb 2021

Nothing since then. The application was 'In Process' since the time I linked it and it changed today
Yes this generally happens when your visa processing office changes from sydney to MTL(in most cases) its from sydney to MTL

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Not sure...is there anyway to check myself where my application is? Or I should call.
I am an inland applicant waiting for MR. I sent my application to Syndey, why would it change the office
When there is too much workload on one office so they scatter the applications and assign it to different visa offices

Italy

May 23, 2020
Not sure...is there anyway to check myself where my application is? Or I should call.
I am an inland applicant waiting for MR. I sent my application to Syndey, why would it change the office
I don't know. I have read that some applications are sent to Montreal. They usually receive a notification of it, but I don't know if that happens always. They would be able to tell you at the phone.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Like the Sydney office is fast :D See my timelines in my signature.
I just called IRCC now and they told me my criminality is in process and review has not started yet, when the IVR on the call says we are reveiwing your eligibility. Not sure whom to trust:(

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Definitely, you application was transferred to local office, montreal.
Don't know what happened.

Hi,

Today the status of my application changed from 'In Process' to 'Application Received' in ECAS :\ Anybody knows what this could mean?

My timeline:

Nothing since then. The application was 'In Process' since the time I linked it and it changed today

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hi,

My timeline:

Are you alone on your request or with family?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
My common-law partner is with me.
We have some unusual parts in our file, so I am not that much surprised that it may take longer for our application. Just hoping for the best
Even me i guess, i am alone on my file but with a non accompanying outland spouse, not sure if that will prolong the timeline for us. I hope it should not
Fingers crossed

Reactions: Irisclaire

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone know whats gonna happen to https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com/login ?
Author of the imtrackdb here. Due to maintainance costs, I am shutting down the tracker service. Thanking the 2 people in this forum who donated money for the tracker :) . But unfortunately the costs were too high for running this service. If anyone wants the entire tracker data, please let me know, I will export the data as excel sheet or CSV.

Reactions: mtlog and Italy

Ezza Butt

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
What is CSQ???