+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
They are 5 persons got AR now , i will get crazy if i keep following up all comments in the 3 fakebook groups LoL
Hope the Admins there will make a poll so we can know the updated numbers
My girlfriend also calls it fakebook but still the news is genuine and good.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
You could never know what are they doing. Unfortunately. the system is not transparent and every agent has his own way of handling the applications.
My GCMS notes are different from the information they gave on the phone for example.
Hi Leo
I believe GCMS is the more reliable one. However I get different replys from webform and the call. Which one is more reliable do you have any idea?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi Leo
I believe GCMS is the more reliable one. However I get different replys from webform and the call. Which one is more reliable do you have any idea?
The person on the phone looks directly in the system, I guess they say what they see. In the e-mail of my last GCMS notes they were talking about a glitch in the system.

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report. Rest assured that we are providing you with the most recent report which includes the status update of the file, the officers electronic notes and/or the reason for refusal.

But you can also send a complain.

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Reactions: Nadia_Zzz

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
The person on the phone looks directly in the system, I guess they say what they see. In the e-mail of my last GCMS notes they were talking about a glitch in the system.

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report. Rest assured that we are providing you with the most recent report which includes the status update of the file, the officers electronic notes and/or the reason for refusal.

But you can also send a complain.

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I request for GCMS once, in Oct. Which said ELIGIBILITY NOT START/SECURITY NOT START
I sent two webfroms in Nov. and Dec.
first one:
  • the responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
  • The background verifications are in process.
second one:
the background verifications are currently in process. The medical examination results on file are valid.
(I passed criminal so I thought the background mentioned in the email should be security)
Last week I made a call finally. However in the call I was told ELI&SEC still NOT START!

• Sad
Reactions: NaughtyGoodman

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply.
I request for GCMS once, in Oct. Which said ELIGIBILITY NOT START/SECURITY NOT START
I sent two webfroms in Nov. and Dec.
first one:
  • the responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
  • The background verifications are in process.
second one:
the background verifications are currently in process. The medical examination results on file are valid.
(I passed criminal so I thought the background mentioned in the email should be security)
Last week I made a call finally. However in the call I was told ELI&SEC still NOT START!
Background check includes the security. You can see in the note that they don't have a background line in the assessments. They have security, org. crime. misrepresentation, all this part is done by CBSA. It takes from few weeks to few years, depends how lucky you are.

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Greetings™️,

Say, lots of shallow speculations relating to AORs, going around on the cyberspace then.:mad:

Say, why shallow then?:rolleyes:

Say, because masses' brains are wired logically with regards to emotional responses then.o_O

Say, things seems to be going well for files after july-2019 then, but say, masses are habituate to ignore things going well then and say, more sensitive to threats then.:confused:

Say, provincial reforms which came one after another, wired mass brain in this way to achieve greater outcomes then.:D

Say, no more shallow speculations then.;)

Farewell™️.

AlaAlrashaeideh

Dec 28, 2019
I think they try to shorten the processing time by processing the recent files so it will accommodate the old files coz if they processing the old files then the processing time will be 48 months later

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I called the immigrations today and they told me that because of the COVID situation they are not allowed to put a notice on the file, the concept of processing time is non existant at the moment and the only thing to do is wait. (The gay was very polite which is my positive input on the news and I’m trying to be informative without complaining, for the the record)

NaughtyGoodman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Montréal
Category........
QSW
I've read some Fakebook groups being mentioned here. It'll be great if someone could share links to them.

I'm trying to figure out if anyone has gotten DM recently. I've only heard on one such case. A friend of mine who applied in Nov 2018 got her PR approved in Dec 2020. She's a French citizen and she's a solo applicant.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I called the immigrations today and they told me that because of the COVID situation they are not allowed to put a notice on the file, the concept of processing time is non existant at the moment and the only thing to do is wait. (The gay was very polite which is my positive input on the news and I’m trying to be informative without complaining, for the the record)
I hope you hear something good from them soon.
All the best!

On a lighter note - I hope everyone else also come across 'gay' who was very polite. (I Know it's a typo but just to lighten up the air here)

• Haha
Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
I hope you hear something good from them soon.
All the best!

On a lighter note - I hope everyone else also come across 'gay' who was very polite. (I Know it's a typo but just to lighten up the air here)
Hey,
Have you seen this news?:oops:

Her file number is real, but personal reference number is fake.? What the heck is going on.?

https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/594083/employee-par-le-gouvernement-mais-refusee-par-l-immigration

Got 2 cents on this?

I wonder, if she has two personal ref. Numbers on two different CAQs.?:oops:

Maybe feds stopped issuing AORs for this particular reason to investigate the authenticity of CSQs.?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017