+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
The long wait is over. Inland applicant, VO Sydney.

File received August 2018
AOR September 2018
Pre-arrival + PCC requested December 2019
PCC submitted January 2019
MR September 2020
CoPR 02 November 2020
Congratulations, what is the next steps after that in the process?
Thanks

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inland Applicant

Application made 19th November 2018
AOR Feb 2019
Request for updated Schedule A ( January 2020 )

Medicals were done upfront and it shows in my account received .
1. Shall I hope to receive Decision made in 2020 ?
2. or will their be an issue with upfront medicals... ( I did medical upfront because originaly i was waiting for CSQ for a while and it did not arrive, so i filed for express entry and got the ITA, and also at the same time i received my CSQ, so i deciced to stay in Quebece and file for QSW instead and i wrote a letter of explaination why i have the medicals upfront ), i hope that should not be a problem, because i have not received the decision yet... can any one help ?

Thank you.
Hey there,
I'm in the exactly same situation as you. (I applied 3 days before you did)

I strongly believe we'll receive our PRs before the end of the year as IRCC is focusing their efforts on "Over 100% Processing Time Inland Applicants" like us. I have a friend (TQQ, inland) who applied on December 21st 2018 and she received her CoPR yesterday. She also took the medical exams upfront. So we're in the same boat. (Although I believe they prioritized hers because her OWP were going to expire in January 2021).

When were your medical exams approved though? Remember they last only 1 year. So if you did it when you were waiting for the CSQ, 2 years ago, they'll most likely request the exams again.

Good luck!

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019
Hey there,
I'm in the exactly same situation as you. (I applied 3 days before you did)

I strongly believe we'll receive our PRs before the end of the year as IRCC is focusing their efforts on "Over 100% Processing Time Inland Applicants" like us. I have a friend (TQQ, inland) who applied on December 21st 2018 and she received her CoPR yesterday. She also took the medical exams upfront. So we're in the same boat. (Although I believe they prioritized hers because her OWP were going to expire in January 2021).

When were your medical exams approved though? Remember they last only 1 year. So if you did it when you were waiting for the CSQ, 2 years ago, they'll most likely request the exams again.

Good luck!
I never received a confirmation of medicals passed, this is what it looks like in my account :

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
( In Process )

The feb 26th Schedule was uploaded and i called the CIC agent confirmed that they received it.

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
I never received a confirmation of medicals passed, this is what it looks like in my account :

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
( In Process )

The feb 26th Schedule was uploaded and i called the CIC agent confirmed that they received it.
I don't see the "Medical Passed" on the ECAS page either. I see it on the GC Online Application page though.

That's what I see:
Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 18, 2020: You passed the medical exam.

Review of medical results
  • June 18, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Either way, if you took the exams in 2019, they'll ask you to take them again as they expire after 1 year. :(

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019

Permanent Residence
( In Process )

I dont see it passed on the GC page, but its says its 100 % complete and I dont need a medical exam,, but i guess thats automatic and not being tracked at this point due to covid :

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019
I dont see it passed on the GC page, but its says its 100 % complete and I dont need a medical exam,, but i guess thats automatic and not being tracked at this point due to covid :
I am wondering they prioritized your friend as OWP was expiring in 2021 Jan, did she do anything do get it prioritized, because my Open work permit expired in 2019 and now I am on closed work permit with my employer till Dec 2020, yes they are willing to extend it , but again fees and processing times.

So can i do something to get it priorotized and not have to extend my closed work permit ?

Uniqueusername

Nov 26, 2019
I applied in November 2018, and still waiting on MR. My third closed work permit expires January 2021 (this one was valid for 9 months only unlike the others that were valid for 1 year, I don't know the reason behind this) so I really hope they are prioritizing those files as a member here mentioned earlier.

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Finally got COPR after 23 months of waiting!!!!
DF : 06 décembre 2018
AR : 23 FEB 2019
Pre-arrival : 26 FEB 2020
MR JUN 3 2020 ( Up front medicals)
MR confirmed : July 15th 2020 ( Medicals confirmed)
DM - 28th Oct 2020
Copr - 3 Nov 2020
Inland applicant - family of 3 members.
Finally its over , Congratts....
Happy for u....

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Finally got COPR after 23 months of waiting!!!!
DF : 06 décembre 2018
AR : 23 FEB 2019
Pre-arrival : 26 FEB 2020
MR JUN 3 2020 ( Up front medicals)
MR confirmed : July 15th 2020 ( Medicals confirmed)
DM - 28th Oct 2020
Copr - 3 Nov 2020
Inland applicant - family of 3 members.
Where and how did u do ur
Medical upfront ?

Srikanth2811p

Aug 18, 2018
I believe you can not do upfront medical exam if you are QSWP .
It's not recommended, it's risk you are going to take, if Medicals are expired before your file is handled then you will have to do one more time. in my case, i am sure my file is handled in this year, so i did in july.