+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

PROCT18

Aug 3, 2020
If this is true, then why they are granting CSQs in 2020? I am not sure what’s going on with them, yet am sure they are bunch of irresponsible lazy asxxxxx playing around with our future... I hope more files to be precessed in 2020...
Perhaps they like to have as many temporary people that saves them face with their voters.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Perhaps they like to have as many temporary people that saves them face with their voters.
Maybe, however pple dedicate time and money for this, its not for free. Am aint sure they really care.... anyways let us hope they work it out faster in Sep.
Gd luck to all of us....

Reactions: Rana H

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Congratulations on your csq. As a csq holder you aren't entitled for BOWP.
As you work in Toronto and my guess is that you may not have applied for EE and got an ITA also you can't get BOWP.
Your only hope is employer specific A 75 cwp but you need to be working in Quebec for that.
Others can correct me if I am wrong here.
All the best
Thanks for your reply!

As per below link - If you are in Quebec then you can not apply for BOWP, otherwise your can, perhaps could you please check below its confusing -

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html?fbclid=IwAR08sNdb3lRd3Wjk-3o5c0SfMOjizOI0aadPcYa7tsQ1-g6WZqChTC8fzEA

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Applied for federal, no AOR yet. If I switch jobs next year to get Closed work permit, do I need to notify CIC for my job change ?

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Clearly says Quebec not included. You are choosing wrong options.
Choose PNP then paper application
Ok. got it.

Could you please suggest ways how do I get extended here as I have CSQ now (open WP, new Job or something) as my current employer not ready to extend the WP and its going to end soon in October.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ok. got it.

Could you please suggest ways how do I get extended here as I have CSQ now (open WP, new Job or something) as my current employer not ready to extend the WP and its going to end soon in October.
Only option is to find a job asap outside Quebec and if you have applied for PR you would be eligible for BOWP but your csq would be cancelled by this. I see no other option in this tight timeframe.
All the best

Kassi

Mar 4, 2019
Hi all, I’ve just received my pre arrival letter, but still no medical request. Does it mean that I should expect it soon, or the big waiting will continue. I have 10 weeks left in my timeline

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi all, I’ve just received my pre arrival letter, but still no medical request. Does it mean that I should expect it soon, or the big waiting will continue. I have 10 weeks left in my timeline
That’s good news.
I ve got my prearrival email exactly 170 days ago, still no MR.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
It's a good step four you!
Sometimes MR come few days after receiving pre arrival letter, bur most of the times you can wait months!
Can you share your timeline? Are you inland or outland applicant?

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Only option is to find a job asap outside Quebec and if you have applied for PR you would be eligible for BOWP but your csq would be cancelled by this. I see no other option in this tight timeframe.
All the best
CSQ is from Quebec Immigration so Federal Immigration wouldn't have the authority to cancel it...
If someone applies for PR under EE program with a valid CSQ, most likely application would get rejected and would be told to apply under QSWP program.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Ok. got it.

Why did you apply for CSQ if you're working in Toronto? Were you planning to move to Quebec?