+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
We need to send the application to the office in nova scotia. Then after what is this visa office is that really matter in this case ?
I think they only check if the application is complete to send AOR. After that they send the application to ottawa for processing (for inlands applicants)

Paris_m

Apr 1, 2020
In just 10 days we will pass our processing time, and today I received my ATIP that shows the security check has not even started :)

• Sad
Reactions: d-pen

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I check with IRCC and was told my LVO is Montreal, anyone has any idea? Why inland applicant's file transfer to Montreal not Ottawa?

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
That progress bar is dumb. Does not reflect real progress of a case.

We have a tracker in which you can compare your timelines with others which will give you a better picture.
https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com
What is security check does it mean as background check? Once they are done with it do they do the eligibility? What is the procedure way of checking? What comes first? Is it only these 2 criteria they check or they have more to check on?

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello,
I just login my GCKEY, and I found status changed to "application/profile updated", but I clicked in there is no update.
I check with ecas then, still nothing new there.
Is this a good sign?
--------------------
edit: I refreshed the page, status go back to "in process". :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorena Marins

JarnailS

Apr 13, 2020
Lot of outland from july 2018 to December 2018 recieved medical request today in french forum.
Anyone inland recieved the same?

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello,
I just login my GCKEY, and I found status changed to "application/profile updated", but I clicked in there is no update.
Is this a good sign?
--------------------
It happened to me when they updated my biometrics details on my profile. Nothing more. It was back in January, no much happened since then, with the exception of pre-arrival letter received in March.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
It happened to me when they updated my biometrics details on my profile. Nothing more. It was back in January, no much happened since then, with the exception of pre-arrival letter received in March.
ok, I never see the status before in my account, even after I update my medical result.

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
Hello,
Is this a good sign?
--------------------
ECAS Vs GCKey? Which one is more trust worthy?

ECAS was updated on 30th April to `Decision made` but when I Check GCKey (July) , it says only 70% complete (Review of eligibility under review , Back ground check under process & application under process for Final decision). :(

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
ECAS Vs GCKey? Which one is more trust worthy?

ECAS was updated on 30th April to `Decision made` but when I Check GCKey (July) , it says only 70% complete (Review of eligibility under review , Back ground check under process & application under process for Final decision). :(
I think ECAS, you can ask IRCC via phone call or web form for details.

Reactions: d-pen

bteufel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Is this a good sign?
--------------------
Hi, many people call this a "ghost update", it probably means they updated your file, but the update is not visible to you. It is a good sign, as it means that your file is moving forward. In some cases, people have gotten DM the next day. Good luck !!

Reactions: Akko and Nadia_Zzz