+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have received pre arrival letter and request to update pcc on month of March and which got delayed due to lockdown in India.. well couple of weeks ago I updated my pcc.. still waiting for mr

Reactions: megoman

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a couple of questions and i hope someone will answer or have experienced the same.

I have police clearance certificate (PCC) from my home country that I received around 2 years back when i was coming to Canada and I didn’t travel back to my home country during this two years period. Can I submit this PCC with my PR application or do i still need a new PCC?
Note: there is no end date on my PCC only the issuing date.

2. It is mentioned in the PR application checklist that the PCC is usually valid for a year and they might ask for one again depending on the processing time. We all know that PR application processing usually takes more then a year or so, does this mean if we submit one now, they can ask for a new one again?
Thanks

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a couple of questions and i hope someone will answer or have experienced the same.

I have police clearance certificate (PCC) from my home country that I received around 2 years back when i was coming to Canada and I didn’t travel back to my home country during this two years period. Can I submit this PCC with my PR application or do i still need a new PCC?
Note: there is no end date on my PCC only the issuing date.

2. It is mentioned in the PR application checklist that the PCC is usually valid for a year and they might ask for one again depending on the processing time. We all know that PR application processing usually takes more then a year or so, does this mean if we submit one now, they can ask for a new one again?
Thanks
You need a valid police certificate for every country you lived in for more than 6 months. They have to be valid on the date you send your application to the immigration. Some of the certificates are valid for 3 months, other 1 year, depends on the country which issues them. The one you already have is invalid document.
I highly recommend you to do send them upfront because when they request them from you:
1. They will give a limited time to get them.
2. They will put on hold your application.

Reactions: Kzee20

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received pre arrival letter and request to update pcc on month of March and which got delayed due to lockdown in India.. well couple of weeks ago I updated my pcc.. still waiting for mr
good to share with us ! Thank you

just to double check with you, did you get the PCC request by GCkey application messages ? did they ask you to upload the documents ?

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes.. I got a mail from IRCC to update them with a fresh pcc.. why I said fresh pcc because I did sent one when I was applying for federal in 2019.
I am really not sure what to expect now I am in my 17 months

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Yes.. I got a mail from IRCC to update them with a fresh pcc.. why I said fresh pcc because I did sent one when I was applying for federal in 2019.
I am really not sure what to expect now I am in my 17 months
What does it means fresh PPC? You send them expired one?

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Is there any recent update on Medical Request for applicants outside Canad??
Please help if you have news/answer :)
I'm Outland applicant. Not recently but I got medical request & pre arrival service letter on 9th March 2020. Medical check done on 23rd March 2020. They updated medical received on 27th April 2020.

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
What does it means fresh PPC? You send them expired one?
[/QUOTE
Well I guess there is no expiry for pcc but when I sent them my application for federal it was in month of March 2019... and they started processing my file in feb 2020.. maybe they need a pcc that’s not more than six months old

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Could anyone give me the link to update my case, I have just recieved PCC request, thanks a lot.

sabil

Aug 14, 2019
I'm Outland applicant. Not recently but I got medical request & pre arrival service letter on 9th March 2020. Medical check done on 23rd March 2020. They updated medical received on 27th April 2020.
What is your timeline?

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
What is your timeline?
PR apply-18th March 2019
AOR-10th June 2019
Biometric requested -10th June 2019
Biometric done-24th June 2019
Pre-arrival service letter-9th March 2020
Medical requested – 9th March 2020
Medical done – 23rd March 2020
Medical received update -27th April 2020