+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I understand your hypothesis but what is your justification for the last increment happened 2 weeks ago (from 22 to 23 months)?
If they use the data till March 2020 for calculation, how could the processing time has increased 2 weeks ago?

I also expect delays in processing but they would probably not let it take more than 2 years.
Based on this opinion, I expect to see bulk MRs and PPRs in the following months.
Fingers crossed.
The increment is explained by the fact that it's measured by the 90th percentile of applications that are processed. It's not an average. IF the 90th percentile falls below this threshold, then the estimates move from 22 to 23. That would certainly explain your question.

aeya

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
The increment is explained by the fact that it's measured by the 90th percentile of applications that are processed. It's not an average. IF the 90th percentile falls below this threshold, then the estimates move from 22 to 23. That would certainly explain your question.
But now the processing time is back to 22 months.

Nael_shawky

Oct 13, 2018
Hi Nael, thanks for sharing the info. i am from Egypt too and my timeline is close to yours as well....let's monitor the progress closely and keep everyone posted....

my questions for you are: how did you know that application started processing in 26 feb 2020? what is prearrival services and how did you get it ? should we prepare for a request of updating Schedule A and Police clearance certificates ?
an update in my application in the on-line services as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2020.
and they should send us first requesting the PCC , regarding the prearrival services i received it by email almost same day as they started processing my application.

nikhil56

Jan 22, 2019
An update about the tracker (IMTRACKDB) . (https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com)

As some of you might have noticed, the tracker now has a login system to prevent modifying other's cases. If anyone has not linked their existing cases, please do so in the tracker.

The tracker is also getting lot of new users lately and many new cases (2020 PEQ category) are added. Thanks to someone who posted the tracker in the French forum. So now we have more data and many active users. This will allow everyone to estimate timelines and various stage movements with more confidence. Thanks everyone for supporting this tracker.

Nael_shawky

Oct 13, 2018

As some of you might have noticed, the tracker now has a login system to prevent modifying other's cases. If anyone has not linked their existing cases, please do so in the tracker.

The tracker is also getting lot of new users lately and many new cases (2020 PEQ category) are added. Thanks to someone who posted the tracker in the French forum. So now we have more data and many active users. This will allow everyone to estimate timelines and various stage movements with more confidence. Thanks everyone for supporting this tracker.
there is issue linking my case a message prompts with that no case to link or already existing, and i am sure i did link it before, but now i cannot view the CIC time lines.

anapaulap

Nov 19, 2019
there is issue linking my case a message prompts with that no case to link or already existing, and i am sure i did link it before, but now i cannot view the CIC time lines.
I think it is a glitch but if you log out and log in again, you will be able to see the tracker.

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Guys,

I've just received a reply from IRCC regarding to the our application that has been sent before 30th April, they specified that :

"Applicable fees will apply according to the date the application is submitted:
  • If the application is sent by mail on or after April 30, 2020, the new increased fees must be paid as indicated in the pay your fees section,
  • If the application is submitted online through Express Entry, the fees requested within the electronic payment system will not reflect the new fees. This should be modified on June 2nd, 2020. Until then, applicants are asked to follow these instructions before submitting the application.""
more confusion!! at least we know they are not going to return our application.
Yes, This is little confusion. When they say: If the application is sent by mail on or after April 30, 2020..Do the mean Application submitted to Canada post or private courier??.

I Submitted my application in Canada post on 29th April. It was received at CIC on 1st May. Don't know how they will consider.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020

Congratulations;) This is a great move to secure our info online. I personally linked my profile. Great work.

Reactions: nikhil56

nikhil56

Jan 22, 2019
This is not true. I got my work permit renewed 10 days ago (and I'm not in agriculture). Many of my friends got their work and study permit renewed online. IRCC is in fact working across all online applications.
I have 3 questions for you. :)

1. How many days it took to renew your work permit ?
2. Was it online or paper based ?
3. How did you do your biometrics midst of this lockdown ?

alir58

May 3, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
paris
AOR Received.
Nov 30 2018

hi I couldn't sign up in IMTRACKDB it shows below error
"Error: A network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred. "

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I checked my ecas and my pr application status is now decision made. anyone else here who got a dm from manila vo? is this the stage next to ppr or still processing background check? Thanks
Woow congratulations. Please can you share your timeline please

Reactions: Blessme00