+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Please Help , received the email to submit my passport to VFS in my country of residence while I have already changed my address on IRCC as I'm working in another country now , I really don't know what to do ? where can I submit my passport ?
Dear friend in your case have two way ,,, First you return to your country as your Visa office there ,,, second you need to connect with immigration lawyer or immigration consultant to give you the right answer ,,, as your situation is sensitive no way for mistake .

MH91

Apr 12, 2019
Please Help , received the email to submit my passport to VFS in my country of residence while I have already changed my address on IRCC as I'm working in another country now , I really don't know what to do ? where can I submit my passport ?
Take it easy . Not complicated. I had the same question last week, they told me verbally that u have to call us to confirm your current address so that either u will get back to your home country and send it or notify them about your address and send it from your nearest VFS.

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Take it easy . Not complicated. I had the same question last week, they told me verbally that u have to call us to confirm your current address so that either u will get back to your home country and send it or notify them about your address and send it from your nearest VFS.
you got your DM?

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
You can submit it from the place you reside currently. No need to go back unless you have informed CIC.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys .
Finally ecas shows DM today after 24 months 2 days
Here is my timeline:
Inland peq
App received 30 June 2017
AOR Oct 2017
Pprf and schedule A request 28 feb 2018
Medical request (email lost)28 March 2018
Document request 2 may 2018
Resent med request upon request 25 Jan 2019