+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
As I said in my earlier post ab, the reasons behind the wait are practically unknown to everyone. Applicants might know the stage of their personal file and documents required if any but nothing more than that. The Visa Offices are quite successful in maintaining the secrecy which is definitely good. They should ideally bring in some changes in their communication but any discussion on what they should ideally be doing is futile.
Actually the " Bring Forward" date is a computer generated system, which is irrelevant to the application processing.

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Actually the " Bring Forward" date is a computer generated system, which is irrelevant to the application processing.
Oh ok. Then what is the relevance of this date?

Mimikk

Jan 30, 2019
Yes, it has been two months ago that I received it. It was before my medical. Then, I passed Eligibility and they were still working on my backgrounds check. Last Friday, my MP told me in an email that it was a good news for me for I passed all backgrounds check ( Criminality and security ) which were finished in February. I guess after they received my medical results. She added that my application is complete and ready for final decision.
I don't want to request another GCMS notes until I get the magical email for visa issuance.
AB can you kindly confirm how you were able to contact your MP

Sailupstream

Oct 11, 2018
Hello guys,
I am outland from Benin (West Africa)
Application received by CIC: July 14, 2017
AOR: October 30, 2017
Update on travels history: September 28, 2018
Pre-arrival letter: September 28, 2018
Instruction for Medical and PCC for my spouse and I: January 28, 2019
Medical Done: February 12, 2019
Medical Received and passed: February 15, 2019
DM ????
PPR ???
Hello yours and mine are almost same timeline. I have no idea what’s going on with our file of five people. We are in a tricky situation and would love a decision right now.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck man - i am in a similar situation, since i requested the CSQ to be sent to me.

Would you please update here when you receive it so we know the timeline ? also i want to know whether they send the CSQ outside Quebec or not, since my consultant says " They are liable to put the wrong postage on it if they send it to the USA" which i never understood !!!

anyone can help me understanding ?
Hi - I received the CSQ after I sent MIDI my letter of about 2-3 months at my address, removing my representative from the file and updating my correspondence address. Now i am preparing for the forms and documents. Good luck to you

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
AB can you kindly confirm how you were able to contact your MP
Just google your province MP(s) and get in touch with him/her explaining your case situation and ask him/her to help you check your application status. He will replies to you.

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
I believe quebec government is imposing this new immigration rule even to the ones who are in Quebec and forcing them to learn french language and Quebec values, otherwise they will not receive their PR it seems.

Sailupstream

Oct 11, 2018
I just now received update about the file through my lawyer. They are on Eligibility and security fir us. As per the CIC website it may take further 6 months or more for PPR