+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Federal applied in December 2017
AOR in February 2018
Medical Request in April 2018
Medical done in May 2018
Prearrival mail received in August 2018

Still it says reviewing eligibility, reviewing additional documents provided, medical passed and processing background checks.
I submitted federal file from Canada
Can anyone tell what does it mean?

trueno

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Good day. Can anyone confirm that if medical examination result will expire in 90 days, we need to do it again? Someone from our fb group posted that situation today. Her medicals will expire on April and Manila vo is requesting her to do it again

pinkkk_blueee

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
AOR in February 2018
Medical done in May 2018

Still it says reviewing eligibility, reviewing additional documents provided, medical passed and processing background checks.
I have exactly the same timeline as you except medical that I did one month earlier than you.
My file says the same thing but when I called CIC, the agent told me I have passed everything ( criminality, eligibility, background, ..) but my security has not been started yet.
He said It is not 19 months yet!!! so we do not know when the security check gonna get stated!!!!

DenBond

Feb 12, 2019
I have exactly the same timeline as you except medical that I did one month earlier than you.
My file says the same thing but when I called CIC, the agent told me I have passed everything ( criminality, eligibility, background, ..) but my security has not been started yet.
He said It is not 19 months yet!!! so we do not know when the security check gonna get stated!!!!
Please, tell me what number got through of CIC?

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
How did you contact CIC? I tried to get them through Skype but I couldn’t contact agent. I heard only computerized message about my file

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
What is the difference between security and background check?

ronky0525

Jan 22, 2019
Hi all,
In my 30th month. Just got PCC, Medical, RPRF Fee request today. Also to complete IMM 5669 form again. Visa office - AVO

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
AOR in February 2018
Medical done in May 2018

Hi nannu,

Your file is still in process and they are doing the background check. You seem to have uploaded or sent some additional documents which they are reviewing. Overall your file has moved faster than many other files. All the best!

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi nannu,

Your file is still in process and they are doing the background check. You seem to have uploaded or sent some additional documents which they are reviewing. Overall your file has moved faster than many other files. All the best!
Thank you for your reply
I haven’t sent any additional documents rather than medical report after application.