+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just requested GCMS notes under Right to Information Act nut they charged only 5 CAD. Hopefully something good comes out. Guys, is there anyone here with my time lines or i am the only unluckiest one? :(
There are plenty of people waiting who match your timeline. Just check at CIC timelines spreadsheet

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Just requested GCMS notes under Right to Information Act nut they charged only 5 CAD. Hopefully something good comes out. Guys, is there anyone here with my time lines or i am the only unluckiest one? :(
There are plenty of people waiting who match your timeline. Just check at CIC timelines spreadsheet
Hi My AOR was January 27, 2017 (applied Oct 2016 INLAND), medical done March 13 Still waiting for PPR!! You are not the only one!!!

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Hi My AOR was January 27, 2017 (applied Oct 2016 INLAND), medical done March 13 Still waiting for PPR!! You are not the only one!!!
helldriver you're still here :O :O I haven't visited the forum for a while as I'm out of the loop already but I remember you because we had a similar timeline. I'm sorry to see it is taking so long for you.

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
helldriver you're still here :O :O I haven't visited the forum for a while as I'm out of the loop already but I remember you because we had a similar timeline. I'm sorry to see it is taking so long for you.
I know my friend!!! its been 23 months and still counting. My Latest GCMS note syas "Analyst's Opinion: Recommended Pass, Ready to finalize" But MY SS is not done yet I suppose. I've asked for the update on SS but still waiting for it. I am seriously tired of this!!! :)

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know my friend!!! its been 23 months and still counting. My Latest GCMS note syas "Analyst's Opinion: Recommended Pass, Ready to finalize" But MY SS is not done yet I suppose. I've asked for the update on SS but still waiting for it. I am seriously tired of this!!! :)
Please see my signaure section, maybe it is usefull to you...

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Dec 2016 Inland applicant. QSW Stream. stuck in Security screening i guess...

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Please see my signaure section, maybe it is usefull to you...
Hi, looks like we have the same profile almost. But what you meant by Security screening begins: 2017.07.27( Naval University Bachelor & Aeronautics and Astronautics Master)
what is ( Naval University Bachelor & Aeronautics and Astronautics Master)?

I asked for GCMS note from CISS. Still waiting. Any suggestions other than waiting?

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Hi May I ask you , I want to clear mine coz I’m a bit confused maybe u can give me some guidance, I take my assessment and I’m eligible for fsw ( federal Skilled Worker Canada, For Express Entry pool or PNP nomenee, can I able to apply QSW ?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, looks like we have the same profile almost. But what you meant by Security screening begins: 2017.07.27( Naval University Bachelor & Aeronautics and Astronautics Master)
what is ( Naval University Bachelor & Aeronautics and Astronautics Master)?

I asked for GCMS note from CISS. Still waiting. Any suggestions other than waiting?
My Bachelor degree was from a naval university, master-Aeronautics and Astronautics unviversity.
This is the reason why I was in ss.

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
My Bachelor degree was from a naval university, master-Aeronautics and Astronautics unviversity.
This is the reason why I was in ss.
Oh thanks for the clarification, Well I don't know for what reason the SS is that long but finger cross!!! I am hoping for some action during next month!!! or October!

manurtvc

Aug 16, 2018
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Here are my dates (inland application, Sydney office):
  • AOR: 03 APR 2017
  • IVM: 09 FEB 2018
  • Medical Done: 14 FEB 2018
  • Additional documents: 26 MAR 2018
  • DM: 19 JUL 2018
  • PPR : ???

It's been more than 4 weeks since the DM, I have been told that it can take up to 6 weeks until PPR. Is it correct ? What are the typical delays between PPR and DM ?

THanks !
Manu.