+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Fernando Colmenares

Oct 4, 2017
Venezuela
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
11-11-2017
Hi, did you submit settlement fund of the federal or Quebec's while using your CSQ to apply for PR?
Sorry, I don't understand your question. But, I never had to show funds, I did sign a financial selt-sufficiency form when CSQ (A0522OF.pdf). And I also know from reading in forums, that for landing is good to have at least 12000 CAD for main applicant and 2000 CAD for each dependant. Immigration officers don't ask for this but they could.

Hope my answer can help you.

Regards,

kokson

Aug 9, 2018
Hi to all,
I have few questions and I'm expecting your helps in providing your or a friend's experiences.
This is my first question: I have applied for QSWP in 2015 and went through all documents submissions process. I finally got my CSQ last February 2018. I'm currently living and working in Latina America , I would like to reach Quebec and complete the process for the PR. ,So i would like to know if it's possible to reach Quebec with just my CSQ and if anyone has the same experience to share it with me. thanks for your comprehensions and answers.

Last edited:

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hi to all,
I have few questions and I'm expecting your helps in providing your or a friend's experiences.
This is my first question: I have applied for QSWP in 2015 and went through all documents submissions process. I finally got my CSQ last February 2018. I'm currently living and working in Latina America , I would like to reach Quebec and complete the process for the PR. ,So i would like to know if it's possible to reach Quebec with just my CSQ and if anyone has the same experience to share it with me. thanks for your comprehensions and answers.
Hi,
No it's not possible.

tjdnxor724

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-11-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
12-02-2019
Hi to all,
If u come with only CSq, U will get visitor visa. U gotta apply for work permit

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Hi to all,
No , they won't even let you on a plane to get here without a visa or a permanent residence card.
You need to get either a visitor, work or student visa to arrive here and continue your process.

Damanpreet89

May 29, 2018
What the hell is going on with Delhi Office. They received my federal file on Mar 13 2017 and Medical was done on Sep 20 2017 and since then No Updates. Even processing time is over. This freaking crazy. Are they even working?

Reactions: limi

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
What the hell is going on with Delhi Office. They received my federal file on Mar 13 2017 and Medical was done on Sep 20 2017 and since then No Updates. Even processing time is over. This freaking crazy. Are they even working?
why dont you order GCMS notes to know status of your application.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
What is GCMS? I have filled Web form to know the status. Is it same as GCMS? If differrent can you please tell me h
it will provide more details about your case and current status...you can order it for 15USD...google it for details..and check with forum members before requesting it.
Good luck.

Farhanali123

Jul 1, 2018
Hi friend,

Settlement fund required for a family of 3 for Quebec is $5,150 thereabout. If one gets a CSQ and apply to the federal for PR, will one be required to provide the federal settlement fund of $19,093 or not?
No not 19,093..kindly see the financial self sufficiency table. It states 2 adults with a kid, or 2 adults and 2 kids financial figure.. You don't have to proviso 19000 dollars I think 8000 or less..
Hi friend,

Settlement fund required for a family of 3 for Quebec is $5,150 thereabout. If one gets a CSQ and apply to the federal for PR, will one be required to provide the federal settlement fund of $19,093 or not?
No you just have to provide 5000 dollars in form of bank statement. I hope this helps,Not 19000.