+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Congrats. Good luck in your next journey

Missionquebec and tikeng like this.
  2. I think they will send you AOR when your application is complete. It seems that they need the original birth ceritificate and you have sent the copy.

3. What do u mean by MR passed?? Does it show that u passed ur medical results??

4. :)Got passport request several hours ago.
    finally finished

5. Did u got DM on ecas???
    Pre arrival???

6. Congrats
    congrats for new journey

7. Congrats
    congrats for new journey

8. Congrats Missionquebec :)

Missionquebec likes this.

9. Hi A Physician Mom,

you can send a certified copy of the Birth Certificate

10. Hi mkm221
    it is about free in-person and online services that canada offer to new immigrats to help help with:

living and working in Canada
    getting education, work experience and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada
    connecting with employers and with free support services when arriving in Canada

mkm221 likes this.
  11. Yes it shows.

mkm221 likes this.
  12. Hi, looks in your spam. Mine shows the same and I received the final email from Ottawa for ppr. But my status on GCkey are still in process

13. After how long did you receive the email?

14. Congrats polyning, happy for you :)

15. Received the email: Ready for Visa. Today!!!

I will share my timeline, Good Luck, guys!!!!

VO: Sydney
    1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 6, 2017.
    2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 28, 2017.
    3. We started processing your application on March 28, 2017.
    4. We sent you medical instructions on December 18, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
    5. We sent you correspondence on December 19, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    6. Medical results have been received.

rzkhan and Jagdeep.K.Chatha like this.