+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
Impertubable_myer said:
Sir wala ka bang same letter from your email. Para macopy paste at igoogle translate natin... Bka meron same kapag nakakatanggap ng AOR
ung first page na google translate ko na pero ung second page na nandun ung list ng kulang medyo malabo kong ano talaga kulang sa requirements namen....

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
Dan Martin said:
ung first page na google translate ko na pero ung second page na nandun ung list ng kulang medyo malabo kong ano talaga kulang sa requirements namen....
KUng merong makakatulong take picture of the letter sir para mapatranslate nung mga kasamahan natin dito na nagaarl na ng french. MAkikisuyo ba sa mga french tutor nila.

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
Impertubable_myer said:
KUng merong makakatulong take picture of the letter sir para mapatranslate nung mga kasamahan natin dito na nagaarl na ng french. MAkikisuyo ba sa mga french tutor nila.
oo nga eh... pinadala ko na kay Bosschips sa email nya... thanks

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
Dan Martin said:
Hi guys,

yung application namen sinauli INCOMPLETE pero ung letter in french.

pwede pa ba kame mag submit ulet?

hindi ko nga ma gets ung kulang namen kasi naka french.

thanks,

Dan
hi.. wen did u submit ur application and when did u received back all ur docs? thank u

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
lunatic_pandora said:
Same here! I almost sent my application using the old forms that I've dowloaded in July of last year. They changed the forms the following month. So I downloaded the complete set again. I did not bother to check alin ang nagbago at alin ang naiba. Dinownload ko na lahat para pasok sa banga. Kahit magastos, nagpaphotocopy na din ako. Walang copytrade sa SM na pinag LBC-han ko. Napamahal ako ng photocopy sa loob ng SM but it gave me peace of mind.
Tayo kasi ang nagaapply so kung may changes man di tayo makapagreklamo. Isipin nalang na it is for a brighter future. 8)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
samantha08 said:
hi.. wen did u submit ur application and when did u received back all ur docs? thank u
Sa google may translate sila. You can type the letter then have it translated in english. Mabilis yun.

lunatic_pandora

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Rizza88 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the size of paper to be used for the documents. I do know A4 must be used but it surprised me today while I was trying to prepare all my documents ready to be submitted. I just found out that the documents I received from the school and hospital are either in 'letter' size (216 x 279 mm) or 'short' size (8 x 11 in). I made a huge mistake because when I photocopied them, I used the letter size too. Would these documents be accepted? Or will they be returned because they aren't in A4 size? What should I do?

I am really worried. I hope these won't be grounds of me being disqualified from the selection / not being able to make it to the deadline.

Any response is appreciated.
Hala kinabahan ako dito kasi short bond paper gamit ko. :) Hehe.. dedz. X_X

lunatic_pandora

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
samantha08 said:
hi.. me and my common law partner sent our application for csq last dec of 2013 but until not we didnt receive any confirmation from them that they hve received our application. but the application fee ahas been credited to our account since january of 2014.. ilang mos. po ba usually bgo mkareceive ng mail from them or ung processing for CSQ? thank you
Ako inabot ng 2 months and a few days.. sinend ko Oct 27, nareceive nila Oct 31, tas may AOR ako dated December 2013 pero nareceive ko January 2014. Depende ata yun, me mga nakita ako dito na nagsend nung early October pero kasabay ko din. Baka sinasabay sabay nila. Antay lang tayo, dadating din yan. :)

lunatic_pandora

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
ConradFael said:
Tayo kasi ang nagaapply so kung may changes man di tayo makapagreklamo. Isipin nalang na it is for a brighter future. 8)
So true! :) by the way, you inspire us pala. :) thanks sa help at sa posts! :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quoted from: http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/presse/communiques/com20140218.html

Translated via Google Translate

News

Filing a new immigration law in Quebec

Quebec must change its method of selecting immigrants

Quebec , Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - The Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities and Minister of the Charter of the French language , Diane De Courcy , today tabled in the National Assembly a new law on the Quebec immigration to replace the current law , which dates from 1968 . The new law allows updating issues related to immigration and establish a new way of selecting immigrants based on a statement of interest.

"Quebec is seen as a destination of choice and we want it that way. Our current times are still too long . Too long for immigrants who put their life project parentheses waiting for our answer. Also too long for Quebec society , as today we select based on applications received it a few years and needs there several years. Quebec and the people who want to live there deserve to have done differently and we will do better , "said Minister Diane De Courcy .

Reflect the issues of the day

The bill promotes the French language , regionalization and integration , especially integration in employment. He recalls that integration is a shared responsibility between the immigrant and the host society . It also stresses the importance of promoting the common values ​​of Quebec society with immigrants . "The French language , integration and regionalization are not even mentioned as objectives in the current law ," said the minister to illustrate the importance of a new law .

EOI

Immigration to Quebec in the economic class applications have been growing in recent years. The rising demand helps to generate an inventory of more and more difficult to control , at the same time lengthening the processing time. From 2009 to 2011 , the inventory has reached nearly 100,000 immigration applications and is currently made ​​up of about 80 000 files .

One objective of the new law is to ensure that the popularity of Quebec on ​​the international scene is an asset to select immigrants. The instrument of this asset will be the implementation of the statement of interest, a system that has already proven itself , including Australia and New Zealand.

Under the new system , the applicant must first submit a statement of interest and satisfy a number of criteria to incorporate the bank of candidates . In order of priority set according to the needs of Quebec, targeted candidates will be invited to make a formal application for immigration. The Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities can thus continuously select the most suitable to meet the needs of Quebec candidates.

Candidates who have not been invited to submit their application and whose declaration has expired will have their statement be removed from the bank. However, they may submit a new declaration of interest if they wish .

"This method has many advantages . The large number of immigration related to the popularity of applications Quebec become an advantage rather than clog the system. Banking applications allow us to choose the best talent to ensure the development of Quebec society and the development of our common language , "said the minister.

Strengthen good governance practices

Several other provisions designed to improve good governance practices : acquire the necessary levers to prevent and combat fraud, protect immigrants and Quebec society, and strengthen the integrity of immigration programs. For example , immigration consultants shall be chargeable , under penalty , the veracity of the information provided.

"The Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities has invested significant efforts to modernize its processes and improve the services offered to immigrants . I am proud to help accelerate modernization and have contributed to better define the consistency and continuity of interventions immigration , francisation , integration and regionalization . As of 2014 , the Québec must have a modern immigration system to achieve a goal which we all adhere to, that of a strong immigration of his " Quebec , the Minister concluded .

Brace yourselves, EOI is coming...

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
bosschips said:
Quoted from: http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/presse/communiques/com20140218.html

Translated via Google Translate

News

Filing a new immigration law in Quebec

Quebec must change its method of selecting immigrants

Quebec , Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - The Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities and Minister of the Charter of the French language , Diane De Courcy , today tabled in the National Assembly a new law on the Quebec immigration to replace the current law , which dates from 1968 . The new law allows updating issues related to immigration and establish a new way of selecting immigrants based on a statement of interest.

"Quebec is seen as a destination of choice and we want it that way. Our current times are still too long . Too long for immigrants who put their life project parentheses waiting for our answer. Also too long for Quebec society , as today we select based on applications received it a few years and needs there several years. Quebec and the people who want to live there deserve to have done differently and we will do better , "said Minister Diane De Courcy .

Reflect the issues of the day

The bill promotes the French language , regionalization and integration , especially integration in employment. He recalls that integration is a shared responsibility between the imm
igrant and the host society . It also stresses the importance of promoting the common values ​​of Quebec society with immigrants . "The French language , integration and regionalization are not even mentioned as objectives in the current law ," said the minister to illustrate the importance of a new law .

EOI

Immigration to Quebec in the economic class applications have been growing in recent years. The rising demand helps to generate an inventory of more and more difficult to control , at the same time lengthening the processing time. From 2009 to 2011 , the inventory has reached nearly 100,000 immigration applications and is currently made ​​up of about 80 000 files .

One objective of the new law is to ensure that the popularity of Quebec on ​​the international scene is an asset to select immigrants. The instrument of this asset will be the implementation of the statement of interest, a system that has already proven itself , including Australia and New Zealand.

Under the new system , the applicant must first submit a statement of interest and satisfy a number of criteria to incorporate the bank of candidates . In order of priority set according to the needs of Quebec, targeted candidates will be invited to make a formal application for immigration. The Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities can thus continuously select the most suitable to meet the needs of Quebec candidates.

Candidates who have not been invited to submit their application and whose declaration has expired will have their statement be removed from the bank. However, they may submit a new declaration of interest if they wish .

"This method has many advantages . The large number of immigration related to the popularity of applications Quebec become an advantage rather than clog the system. Banking applications allow us to choose the best talent to ensure the development of Quebec society and the development of our common language , "said the minister.

Strengthen good governance practices

Several other provisions designed to improve good governance practices : acquire the necessary levers to prevent and combat fraud, protect immigrants and Quebec society, and strengthen the integrity of immigration programs. For example , immigration consultants shall be chargeable , under penalty , the veracity of the information provided.

"The Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities has invested significant efforts to modernize its processes and improve the services offered to immigrants . I am proud to help accelerate modernization and have contributed to better define the consistency and continuity of interventions immigration , francisation , integration and regionalization . As of 2014 , the Québec must have a modern immigration system to achieve a goal which we all adhere to, that of a strong immigration of his " Quebec , the Minister concluded .

Brace yourselves, EOI is coming...
Ano po bah ibig sabihin nito sir? It means bah nito mapabilis na Ang proceso ng papers natin?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Magiging parang Australia/NZ na ang immigration ng Canada. Mas mahirap na pumasok pag wala kang EXP. :)

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
Dipolog said:
Ano po bah ibig sabihin nito sir? It means bah nito mapabilis na Ang proceso ng papers natin?
bosschips ibig sabihin po ba d2 lalo ttgal ang processing ng applications? Paano ung 2013 applications?