+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

newcomer06

Jan 12, 2014
kelly_mbarker said:
Skilled workers program

Since January 1, 2013, any new immigration application submitted under the Skilled Workers Program must be sent to our office in Montréal. Applications may be submitted by mail or in person (by appointment only).

Address
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221
E-Mayl: E-Mayl form
thank u po.. i still have questions po about s form:
#7 a.) reason of your stay in Quebec? other: IMMIGRATE or Work?
c.) are studies the principal reason of your stay in quebec? : NO

Q 15.1: oral comprehension = listening
oral production = speaking
Written comprehension: reading
Written production: writing

accredited centre: IDP - bawal daw abbreviation ano po b full meaning? thanks sori dami question.. im just checking if i am doing the right thing.. kakakaba eh..hehehehe thank u

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
newcomer06 said:
thank u po.. i still have questions po about s form:
#7 a.) reason of your stay in Quebec? other: IMMIGRATE or Work?
c.) are studies the principal reason of your stay in quebec? : NO

Q 15.1: oral comprehension = listening
oral production = speaking
Written comprehension: reading
Written production: writing

accredited centre: IDP - bawal daw abbreviation ano po b full meaning? thanks sori dami question.. im just checking if i am doing the right thing.. kakakaba eh..hehehehe thank u
You should answer ff up questions for number 7 only if u are a temporary resident in quebec otherwise go to question 8:
7. Are you in Québec as a temporary resident?
YES NO (If yes, answer the following questions. If no, go to question 8)
a) Reason of your stay in Québec? (check the appropriate box) Work Studies

You are correct with ur ielts interpretation. I think it would be fine to write idp philippines under the accredited centre for ielts.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
hi.. me and my common law partner sent our application for csq last dec of 2013 but until not we didnt receive any confirmation from them that they hve received our application. but the application fee ahas been credited to our account since january of 2014.. ilang mos. po ba usually bgo mkareceive ng mail from them or ung processing for CSQ? thank you

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
newcomer06 said:
hello! thank u for ur reply! i am to say that submitting my moa and certification that i am not given sss by my employer is enough. i found also in the previous furom that somebody did it as a proof that he/she was employed and now he/she is in canada! kaya im so happy po! i even my fellow co worker n ngaapply din s quebec sbi nila un n lng ang hiningi ng agency nila.. hay thank u Lord! ;D ;D ;D gogogo

im a contractual too and my employer doesnt deduct me frm SSS and tax coz im a minimum wage earner.. Sad What i did was just ask a certification frm my employr.. Hope that wud be ok to the V.O.. Sad *finger-crossed* Hoping!

caleb

Oct 26, 2013
newcomer06 said:
hello! thank u for ur reply! i am to say that submitting my moa and certification that i am not given sss by my employer is enough. i found also in the previous furom that somebody did it as a proof that he/she was employed and now he/she is in canada! kaya im so happy po! i even my fellow co worker n ngaapply din s quebec sbi nila un n lng ang hiningi ng agency nila.. hay thank u Lord! ;D ;D ;D gogogo
Hi! I have the same problem with you I also did not have SSS contribution because my salary is below minimum wage. May I know if its okay with you, how the MOA or certification was made by your employer? Hindi ko kasi alam kung paano i state dapat.

Thanks a lot.

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
samantha08 said:
hi.. me and my common law partner sent our application for csq last dec of 2013 but until not we didnt receive any confirmation from them that they hve received our application. but the application fee ahas been credited to our account since january of 2014.. ilang mos. po ba usually bgo mkareceive ng mail from them or ung processing for CSQ? thank you
hello samantha..dont worry it will arrive soon..we have the same situation before..i was able to know first that i was charged for the processing fee before i received the notification..lol..its roughly a month when i received their letter..just wait patiently..lol..

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
robinsonwalt said:
hello samantha..dont worry it will arrive soon..we have the same situation before..i was able to know first that i was charged for the processing fee before i received the notification..lol..its roughly a month when i received their letter..just wait patiently..lol..
hi sir, thanks so much for the reply, kc i am losing hope na from what im reading in some of the forums that it took them almost 3 yrs to receive a notification.. :( ung notification po b is sent thru email or mail? and in case we receive a notification from them, what does it mean (na for review na ung papers) and whats next po? when kpo ngsimula mgprocess ng QSW from submission? thank po..

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
hello guys! sino sa inyo ang nag send ng bank draft na BPI? Malalaman ba sa BPI if na encash na ng quebec yung cheque?? hehe thanks! :D :D :D

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
Hi guys/members... would it be helpful if i send some docs of my brother (canadian citizen) even if he isn't a resident of quebec? from alberta kasi siya... i dont know if they would give consideration to this or pag taga quebec lang talaga ang relative.. any help would be appreciated. thank you :)

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the size of paper to be used for the documents. I do know A4 must be used but it surprised me today while I was trying to prepare all my documents ready to be submitted. I just found out that the documents I received from the school and hospital are either in 'letter' size (216 x 279 mm) or 'short' size (8 x 11 in). I made a huge mistake because when I photocopied them, I used the letter size too. Would these documents be accepted? Or will they be returned because they aren't in A4 size? What should I do?

I am really worried. I hope these won't be grounds of me being disqualified from the selection / not being able to make it to the deadline.

Any response is appreciated.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizza88 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the size of paper to be used for the documents. I do know A4 must be used but it surprised me today while I was trying to prepare all my documents ready to be submitted. I just found out that the documents I received from the school and hospital are either in 'letter' size (216 x 279 mm) or 'short' size (8 x 11 in). I made a huge mistake because when I photocopied them, I used the letter size too. Would these documents be accepted? Or will they be returned because they aren't in A4 size? What should I do?

I am really worried. I hope these won't be grounds of me being disqualified from the selection / not being able to make it to the deadline.

Any response is appreciated.
It doesn't matter

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
Hi guys,

yung application namen sinauli INCOMPLETE pero ung letter in french.

pwede pa ba kame mag submit ulet?

hindi ko nga ma gets ung kulang namen kasi naka french.

thanks,

Dan

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
bosschips said:
It doesn't matter
I was actually told to submit photocopies of my documents in A4 size. Although there are some photocopies that are already in A4 (the newly photocopied), the old ones are not. Can I submit them despite not being A4? Or do they need to be uniform in size?

The forms from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada are the ones that must really be in A4, am I correct? I also printed them using 'letter' sized papers and not the A4 one which was a huge mistake on my part because I didn't check.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
Dan Martin said:
Hi guys,

yung application namen sinauli INCOMPLETE pero ung letter in french.

pwede pa ba kame mag submit ulet?

hindi ko nga ma gets ung kulang namen kasi naka french.

thanks,

Dan
Sir wala ka bang same letter from your email. Para macopy paste at igoogle translate natin... Bka meron same kapag nakakatanggap ng AOR