+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
question lang po.. does it matter if we use the english or french address of montreal visa office?

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
Dan Martin said:
ung first page na google translate ko na pero ung second page na nandun ung list ng kulang medyo malabo kong ano talaga kulang sa requirements namen....
Hi I have a Colleague who is french speaking. If you want u can send me the letter which u have doubt ill ask him to translate in English.

We are here in Abu Dhabi.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
sinco said:
question lang po.. does it matter if we use the english or french address of montreal visa office?
It doesn'T matter. It will still reach its destination.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Synergist07 said:
sir conradfael, are you in montreal now? Please share your experience......
Hi peeps! I'm in Montreal now. I landed 2 days ago. It was a looonnnnggg trip. I had to take PAL to have a direct flight to vancouver then toronto and finally Montreal. Well, I must commend PAL for the fine service that they gave. The food was nice and they kept on serving food. In the 12 hour trip to Vancouver we had 2 meals and merienda in between. The 2nd meal was served a few hours before we landed at Vancouver. We stayed there like 2 hours lang ata and we did not have to embark. Right after we took off for Toronto, nagserve na naman ng meal, parang di pa ako natutunawan may food na naman. Anyway, my port of entry was at Toronto. The immigration people there were really nice and friendly. Buti nalang we had a few hours before our flight to Montreal kaya we didn't need to hurry with the processing. First we had to go to an immigration officer where in he updated our status and checked our COPR then we were directed to get our SIN. The guy there was also really friendly. Then we were directed to a booth where we were given different brochures all about Canada, and the child assistance application kit. Everybody was like telling us "welcome to Canada." We took our checked-in maletas then proceeded to the CSBA our the customs. We were bringing 3 large maleta and 3 medium ones plus our hand carries kaya medyo madami ang dala namin. I was expecting them to open our luggage. The lady just asked me if we have goods to follow and I said we didn't have and we were asked to go ahead. We were given directions to Terminal 1 where we will have our last league of our trip. However, Toronto's got a huge airport and we still got lost along the way. Eventually, narating din namin ang Terminal 1 and we had our flight to Montreal via Air Canada for about an hour. Nagmistula akong bata kasi nung pagsilip namin sa plane after we landed, we saw snow and we were so excited. We just took our bags and nagulat kami kasi lumapit na yung sundo namin mismo sa may carousel where we collect our bags. We slept a few hours lang tapos yung land lady namin woke us up kasi habang off daw ang husband nya eh asikasuhin namin yung dapat asikasuhin. So first we opened a bank account, then nagapply sa health insurance kasi diba 3 months yun before maging effective, then pumunta kami sa OIIQ to check my status. We tried to buy a phone kaso nga lang di pa maaccess ang SIN kasi nga naman less than 24 hours palang. Anyway, may work pareho ang mga landlords namin so today we are going to explore Montreal on our own. We will just walk around to check the place out. Yung malapit lang dito sa apartment/house namin.

I hope this will inspire you guys who are applying here. Iba iba ang lahi dito pero mababait ang mga tao. Nakapag grocery na ako yesterday just to cook sinigang para naman makakain yung land lady namin ng filipino food. I'll do more grocery today to start narin with our new life here. I'll tell you more of my experience here as I adjust to the place. ;)

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
ConradFael said:
Hi peeps! I'm in Montreal now. I landed 2 days ago. It was a looonnnnggg trip. I had to take PAL to have a direct flight to vancouver then toronto and finally Montreal. Well, I must commend PAL for the fine service that they gave. The food was nice and they kept on serving food. In the 12 hour trip to Vancouver we had 2 meals and merienda in between. The 2nd meal was served a few hours before we landed at Vancouver. We stayed there like 2 hours lang ata and we did not have to embark. Right after we took off for Toronto, nagserve na naman ng meal, parang di pa ako natutunawan may food na naman. Anyway, my port of entry was at Toronto. The immigration people there were really nice and friendly. Buti nalang we had a few hours before our flight to Montreal kaya we didn't need to hurry with the processing. First we had to go to an immigration officer where in he updated our status and checked our COPR then we were directed to get our SIN. The guy there was also really friendly. Then we were directed to a booth where we were given different brochures all about Canada, and the child assistance application kit. Everybody was like telling us "welcome to Canada." We took our checked-in maletas then proceeded to the CSBA our the customs. We were bringing 3 large maleta and 3 medium ones plus our hand carries kaya medyo madami ang dala namin. I was expecting them to open our luggage. The lady just asked me if we have goods to follow and I said we didn't have and we were asked to go ahead. We were given directions to Terminal 1 where we will have our last league of our trip. However, Toronto's got a huge airport and we still got lost along the way. Eventually, narating din namin ang Terminal 1 and we had our flight to Montreal via Air Canada for about an hour. Nagmistula akong bata kasi nung pagsilip namin sa plane after we landed, we saw snow and we were so excited. We just took our bags and nagulat kami kasi lumapit na yung sundo namin mismo sa may carousel where we collect our bags. We slept a few hours lang tapos yung land lady namin woke us up kasi habang off daw ang husband nya eh asikasuhin namin yung dapat asikasuhin. So first we opened a bank account, then nagapply sa health insurance kasi diba 3 months yun before maging effective, then pumunta kami sa OIIQ to check my status. We tried to buy a phone kaso nga lang di pa maaccess ang SIN kasi nga naman less than 24 hours palang. Anyway, may work pareho ang mga landlords namin so today we are going to explore Montreal on our own. We will just walk around to check the place out. Yung malapit lang dito sa apartment/house namin.

I hope this will inspire you guys who are applying here. Iba iba ang lahi dito pero mababait ang mga tao. Nakapag grocery na ako yesterday just to cook sinigang para naman makakain yung land lady namin ng filipino food. I'll do more grocery today to start narin with our new life here. I'll tell you more of my experience here as I adjust to the place. ;)
congrats kuya conrad fael..hehe..keep posted..lol

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
robinsonwalt said:
congrats kuya conrad fael..hehe..keep posted..lol
thank you sir conradfael. I enjoy reading your post. You're lucky to be there. Please keep on posting about your new experience in Montreal. It's a great help for us to have an idea about the life there.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
ConradFael said:

wow.. amazing and trully inspiring.. :) thank you kuya conrad for sharing.. 8)

callmeeds

Sep 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEDERAL 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 16-11-2015
AOR Received.
FEDERAL 11-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
ConradFael said:

You're indeed an inspiration to us all. And thank you for your never ending tips and pieces of advice. God bless you on your new journey. Congrats po!!! Keep us posted.

altruist1020

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3,2014
AOR Received.
July 9,2014
IELTS Request
Sir Condradfael musta ka na po dyan? . Thank you very much for posting your experiences. Your lucky and hope and pray kami na sa susunod naman ang makapunta dyan. Ingat ka po palagi and thank you uli.GOD bless us all!!!
:) :) :)

lunatic_pandora

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
samantha08 said:
hi again.. i have a question with regards to self sufficiency.. did anyone of u attached bank statements of ur current funds amounting to more than 200k? like show money or whatsoever to prove that you have enough funds? coz in the checklist of self sufficiency all you hve to do is sign. but did anyone of showed proofs of it? thanks and Godbless to all!
I just signed as well.. no need to attach proof of funds.

lunatic_pandora

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
ConradFael said:

Wow.. thank you for sharing! Na-excite ako lalo.

cry_baby

Feb 20, 2014
hello po sa lahat!!! :D nakakainspire po yung mga stories nyo! sana makahabol ako before the deadline. Sa March 8 pa kasi yung exam ko for IELTS... God Bless sa ating lahat... :)

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
question po. had a basic skills training for nurses sa Lung Center before.. internship certificate po ba ito by compaines/educ institution? ang bigay lang po kasi sa amin nun is certificate of completion. walang mga tasks/responsibilities, work hrs, etc... pwede na ba yung certificate lang?

also, ano po yung "Authorization to communicate personal information (A-0527-DA)"? hindi ko po mahanap itong form na ito.

thank you

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
ConradFael said:

Wow!. Gobless you sir! and take care of yourself. Hintayin mu kaming lahat dyan ah :D

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Thank you all for your replies to my post. That was actually my goal why I posted my experience. It was to inspire you guys kasi alam ko along the way nakakadiscourage din eh. May elations, may kaba while waiting for the next step and may time na parang ayaw mo na ituloy. Just keep on. In the end ikaw din naman ang magiging masaya eh and you'll savour it kasi pinaghirapan mo eh. So guys I'll keep you posted. Have a good day everyone.