20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
nosawasfy said:
my csq is not issued till now and i 'm sooo worry it send since 20/5/2010
any1 can help me
Call them at 514-864-9191 to see what the trouble is!

sweetypie

Aug 20, 2010
my husband got approved by missisauga last august and still hasnt got aor from the local embassy.my csq took 14 days my husband sent it to me as we havent got any news from the embassy i would like to know if i can go there in person and give them a copy so that they can start the process.sorry for the question but im soooo stresssssss(it has been 2 months since approval and no aor yet)

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Liuzhou said:
The link you referred to is the old process. The CIC sends you a letter telling you whether or not you have been granted first part sponsorship approval, subject to MICC sponsorship approval. It's simply one more layer of political BS.

The sponsor has the responsibility to fill out the forms they download from the internet (or request be mailed by MICC). CIC no longer sends a package, just the letter.

You need to send the letter you receive from CIC with the MICC forms. It takes about 3 weeks and costs $250.

They are supposed to send a copy direct to the appropriate embassy. My Embassy lost mine.
Hi Liuzhou

Could you plz advice me on the following -- At the time whn my spouse applied for my PR, he was in Toronto and now he is planning to move to Montreal. We have applied for my PR just 2 weeks ago and we havn't received Sponsorship letter frm CIC.

If we plan to obtain CSQ from Quebec, thr is a requirement to attach a copy of Sponsorship letter.

Just wondering is this "Sponsorship Letter" the same document tht I or my husband will probably receive after a month or so when CIC-M will make a decision on the sponsorship evaluation? Or my husband has to apply again for the Sponsorship Letter from CIC?

Thanks!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took me even less time than the roughly one month it took to get the sponsorship approval, although I didn't actually get the CSQ until several weeks after it was issued due to the mail strike.
showell said:
Hello,
Does anyone know how long does it take for MICC to approve the sponsorship undertaking & issue Quebec Selection Certificate? Understand that Federal Government would only start processing permanent resident visa (sponsored person) once MICC made the decision. Our sponsorship application (1st stage) was approved by CIC-M under 30 days and is now forwarded to MICC for Quebec selection. Waiting patiently for the next stage.

Many thanks for your reply.
Showell

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
Bogota visa office also lost my CSQ. I sent them 3 copies by mail also with other documents they are asking, and yet they still told my MP that they haven't received it. I was like : how can you received the other document and not the CSQ if they are in the same enveloppe. The MP told me they only accept the MICC email copy of it. So I called MICC and told me to re-email it to my VO.

3 days later, the IO sent us a letter asking for PPR....we have yet to receive the passport with the visa..

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
People, you are replying to messages of 2 years old, so there's a big chance those people aren't on this forum any longer.

@rrv: You need to inform CIC that your spouse has the intention to settle in Québec province after the PR has been granted. That means that you probably need to send in a new form for that. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the outland documents, since I'm doing inland. Call the CIC hotline to check how to proceed, otherwise you will wait forever for a letter that doesn't come and at the time of landing your spouse could be rejected for PR, since he doesn't have the QSC.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liuzhou - How did you end up discovering that the embassy lost your CSQ and how long after MICC supposedly forwarded it to them? The reason I ask is, if it's true that the visa office does not continue with the application until they get the CSQ from MICC, then I want to obviously be sure ASAP that they got it (I got it around end of June).

But if you email Buffalo, which is my VO, they reply with a standard reply about "due to high volumes, we cannot acknowledge receipt of email, fax, regular correspondence (applications, payments, documents or information) or medical exam results." Or at least they did in my case. And I have nothing much in e-cas right now. Ordering CAIPS notes might be a bit premature at this point. So basically, that's my dilemma. If anyone has any advice for me, I'd love to hear it!!

Liuzhou said:
They are supposed to send a copy direct to the appropriate embassy. My Embassy lost mine.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good point. I know I addressed my question to someone who might not even be active anymore, but I'm just taking the chance they see it. Also if anyone else who sees it can help me out. Nothing wrong with resuscitating an old topic that's still pertinent :)
Jurjen said:
People, you are replying to messages of 2 years old, so there's a big chance those people aren't on this forum any longer.

@ rrv: You need to inform CIC that your spouse has the intention to settle in Québec province after the PR has been granted. That means that you probably need to send in a new form for that. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the outland documents, since I'm doing inland. Call the CIC hotline to check how to proceed, otherwise you will wait forever for a letter that doesn't come and at the time of landing your spouse could be rejected for PR, since he doesn't have the QSC.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOW did you know they lost it in the first place, Medellinguy? Did they email or mail you that they needed documents and the CSQ was one of them? That's rediculous tho. Congrats on dealing with that successfully and getting to PPR.
medellinguy said:
Bogota visa office also lost my CSQ. I sent them 3 copies by mail also with other documents they are asking, and yet they still told my MP that they haven't received it. I was like : how can you received the other document and not the CSQ if they are in the same enveloppe. The MP told me they only accept the MICC email copy of it. So I called MICC and told me to re-email it to my VO.

3 days later, the IO sent us a letter asking for PPR....we have yet to receive the passport with the visa..

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
ddobro2 said:
HOW did you know they lost it in the first place, Medellinguy? Did they email or mail you that they needed documents and the CSQ was one of them? That's rediculous tho. Congrats on dealing with that successfully and getting to PPR.
I was receiving no news from my case and I was in the same timeframe as other people dealing with the same embassy but they weren't going to Québec. I went to see my MP...she emailed them and got a response that they didn't have the CSQ... MICC confirmed me they sent it december 28th 2010....so they just re-sent it in June 2011.. were I not gone to the MP office, I would still be waiting..

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh jeeze. That just strikes more fear into my heart. I wonder if MICC gets a confirmation of receipt from the VO and so would be able to confirm for me if I call them that the VO got it ?(although your message seems to say that even if they were sent it they may have lost it at some point?) Or maybe it would say this in the CAIPS notes? I don't know if I would go the MP route. This is just ridiculous.

medellinguy said:
I was receiving no news from my case and I was in the same timeframe as other people dealing with the same embassy but they weren't going to Québec. I went to see my MP...she emailed them and got a response that they didn't have the CSQ... MICC confirmed me they sent it december 28th 2010....so they just re-sent it in June 2011.. were I not gone to the MP office, I would still be waiting..

barriste_jbs

Nov 7, 2011
Hi Sir/Madame,

I am planning to apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker and have questions in mind where I believe that you could help me with the following questions

1) With regards to IELTS EXAM - is the ACADEMIC IELTS Acceptable or IELTS GENERAL Test will only be accepted?

2) For my work experience , is volunteer experience as a staff nurse in Operating Room Dept / Delivery Room / etc.. in a secondary and tertiary hospital be considered as part of my work experience? or Is volunteer experience as a staff nurse acceptable for QSW application or not?

Another question, since INTERNSHIPS whether remunerated or not , is acceptable. My question is that could I use the INTERNSHIPS that I had during my college years provided such case is still within the period of 5 years from the time I lodge my application to Hong Kong Quebec Immigration Bureau?

Since INTERNSHIPS is being accepted, I believe that volunteer experience (without pay) as a staff nurse specifically assigned in OR Department is also acceptable?

3) Can I lodge my application for Selection Certificate in Hongkong without my french result yet? However, I have reached 52 points already without TEFAQ score and without the Adaptability points. I saw a link from COHEN where it was stated their that I can have a selection certificate if i able to reach 49 points since I am single.

I am hoping that you could help me resolved all these issues.

Thank you and God Bless you.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be totally wrong, but I believe this thread being in the "Family Class Sponsorship" section, not a lot of people would be familiar with the IELTS test and the skilled worker immigration stream. Check out the threads on this forum. For example: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t13868.0.html

barriste_jbs said:
Hi Sir/Madame,

I am planning to apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker and have questions in mind where I believe that you could help me with the following questions

1) With regards to IELTS EXAM - is the ACADEMIC IELTS Acceptable or IELTS GENERAL Test will only be accepted?

2) For my work experience , is volunteer experience as a staff nurse in Operating Room Dept / Delivery Room / etc.. in a secondary and tertiary hospital be considered as part of my work experience? or Is volunteer experience as a staff nurse acceptable for QSW application or not?

Another question, since INTERNSHIPS whether remunerated or not , is acceptable. My question is that could I use the INTERNSHIPS that I had during my college years provided such case is still within the period of 5 years from the time I lodge my application to Hong Kong Quebec Immigration Bureau?

Since INTERNSHIPS is being accepted, I believe that volunteer experience (without pay) as a staff nurse specifically assigned in OR Department is also acceptable?

3) Can I lodge my application for Selection Certificate in Hongkong without my french result yet? However, I have reached 52 points already without TEFAQ score and without the Adaptability points. I saw a link from COHEN where it was stated their that I can have a selection certificate if i able to reach 49 points since I am single.

I am hoping that you could help me resolved all these issues.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Rouge

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Passport Req..
19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
Good day to all! Can anyone help me answer this question?
Its regarding Quebec Immigration (MICC) forms Undertaking application - Kit A - without financial requirements it says "forms must be filled out in French. The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately." Is there any forms in French? Cause there is nothing to fill in French, just name of our street address. Can someone help me out? Thanks