+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Project for Immigration

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everybody.

I am a Mexican guy who has been trying to immediate to Canada since 2 years ago.

First, I found out the Express Entry program from the Canadian government and I turned all my resources to fill the minimal requirements to apply to it. Unfortunately, the first time I tried to do it, I failed on my IELTS test and I didn't get the minimal score of 6 over 9, I got 5.5.

After that situation, I felt very upset with my self because I thought I was a good English speaker. Time later I decided to pay for some English courses oriented to The IELTS test, while I was preparing my self for my second attempt showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ with the exam, I decided to change my target from the Express Entry program to apply for a M.Sc. degree at Carleton University (Ottawa). I got 6.5 over 9 on Academic band (I needed 6) and I applied to the graduate program, but my application is still on review.

Last week, I went to a conference on my city (Monterrey, MX) about the process to immigrate to Canada. After 3 years of keep looking into the Canadian government immigration programs and a lot of hours dedicated to read the process, I said to myself "let's go, just to see if there is another way".

Thanks to that conference I found out that Quebec has its own immigration program. I came into the government website, made a test to see if I could be accepted on the program, and the result was yes, even if I don't speak French.

Well, after this long story, I would like to know if there is somebody who has applied to Mon Projet Quebec, even when he/she didn't know French? And if so, if you could share with me some tips to proceed with my application?

Last edited:

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hello everybody.

I am a Mexican guy who has been trying to immediate to Canada since 2 years ago.

First, I found out the Express Entry program from the Canadian government and I turned all my resources to fill the minimal requirements to apply to it. Unfortunately, the first time I tried to do it, I failed on my IELTS test and I didn't get the minimal score of 6 over 9, I got 5.5.

After that situation, I felt very upset with my self because I thought I was a good English speaker. Time later I decided to pay for some English courses oriented to The IELTS test, while I was preparing my self for my second attempt with the exam, I decided to change my target from the Express Entry program to apply for a M.Sc. degree at Carleton University (Ottawa). I got 6.5 over 9 on Academic band (I needed 6) and I applied to the graduate program, but my application is still on review.

Last week, I went to a conference on my city (Monterrey, MX) about the process to immigrate to Canada. After 3 years of keep looking into the Canadian government immigration programs and a lot of hours dedicated to read the process, I said to myself "let's go, just to see if there is another way".

Thanks to that conference I found out that Quebec has its own immigration program. I came into the government website, made a test to see if I could be accepted on the program, and the result was yes, even if I don't speak French.

Well, after this long story, I would like to know if there is somebody who has applied to Mon Projet Quebec, even when he/she didn't know French? And if so, if you could share with me some tips to proceed with my application?
Go through Quebec government website.. There u will find arrima.. That's the new Quebec immigration system.. It's based on eoi.. Read carefully you will get all indetail..