+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec PR: Proof of Physical Presence in Canada

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi,

I am applying for Quebec PR in IRCC. In the documents drop drown menu, I found a document requirement, "Proof of Physical Presence in Canada". However, I couldn't find anything about it either in the document checklist. Is it a requirement and what can I provide for this?

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi,

I am applying for Quebec PR in IRCC. In the documents drop drown menu, I found a document requirement, "Proof of Physical Presence in Canada". However, I couldn't find anything about it either in the document checklist. Is it a requirement and what can I provide for this?
Quebec handles its own immigration. Your first step will be to through Immigration Quebec and get a CSQ before appyling for PR on the Federal level.

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Quebec handles its own immigration. Your first step will be to through Immigration Quebec and get a CSQ before appyling for PR on the Federal level.
I have received the CSQ and am in the process of submitting the PR application to IRCC.
I found a document requirement, "Proof of Physical Presence in Canada". However, I couldn't find anything about it either in the document checklist. Is it a requirement and what can I provide for this?

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
I have received the CSQ and am in the process of submitting the PR application to IRCC.
I found a document requirement, "Proof of Physical Presence in Canada". However, I couldn't find anything about it either in the document checklist. Is it a requirement and what can I provide for this?
For the federal stage you won't need that. Just follow the checklist and you should be fine.

Reactions: akaur13