File Transfer...
March 24 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
October 24th 2016
I have a question, my parents will hopefully be landing next week. And we will be applying for RAMQ card soon after.

I had read on this forum that due to covid-19 temporarily health insurance coverage would start immediately (instead of the normal 3 months). I was wondering if this was still the case or else I would have to purchase health insurance to cover the gap. I went on the RAMQ website but couldn't find any answer. Thanks in advance
No it is jot the case. The 3 months waiting period is still applicable.

ssg_86

Jun 26, 2015
I just got CSQ a couple of days ago and it clearly mentions that we would have no coverage for 3 months unless it's in the list of countries that have a reciprocal contract with Quebec. I've heard that in Ontario it starts right away but haven't heard anything about Quebec and I'd be curious to know if that is the case.
Hi did you have to submit mandat representation in the csq application package. I did not see this in the package B on Quebec immigration website. My representative is asking me to sign this form too http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/Immigration-Quebec_A0525AF.pdf

desi_munda

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Hi did you have to submit mandat representation in the csq application package. I did not see this in the package B on Quebec immigration website. My representative is asking me to sign this form too http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/Immigration-Quebec_A0525AF.pdf
No, I did not fill in this form. I am sponsoring my dad and I did the application. It's only required if a third person (representative) needs access to your application and can communicate with MIDI on your behalf.

Reactions: ssg_86

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello everyone,

I would be happy if someone could help me on an ambiguity I came across recently. I could not find any similar issue discussed in this forum, though I skimmed thoroughly.
A few days after receiving an email (without attachment) acknowledging the receipt of our application, my girlfriend (sponsor) received an email whose attachment indicates:

"This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021-04-09 on behalf of the following family member(s):
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT: ME (date of birth).
",

then continues:

"Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide within 30 days from the date of this letter."

Nowhere in this letter does confirm that "vous avez satisfait aux conditions d’admissibilité pour parrainer ...". I was wondering if we still can proceed with attaching this letter to the Undertaking Application and post the application or my girlfriend would receive another letter indicating specifically that she meets the requirements.
Please note that this last letter includes also the "Case Processing Centre Mississauga" as the immigration office processing our case.

Thanks for your help,
Saeid
in the case of Quebec it is for the Quebec ministry of immigration to determine whether or not to approve a sponsorship undertaking for sponsors who live in Quebec .in sequence the case processing Centre in Mississauga will advise the sponsors by letter that they have to follow the instructions to submit the application for Selection Certificate

ssg_86

Jun 26, 2015
No, I did not fill in this form. I am sponsoring my dad and I did the application. It's only required if a third person (representative) needs access to your application and can communicate with MIDI on your behalf.
if i sign this , can i talk to Quebec immigation like calling their hotline or everything has to go through my rep?

Sasep

Jan 24, 2022
I had a similar issue and I just used the letter that they sent me to apply to MIDI. I got the official letter 15 days later.
Thanks!
I just received a letter that specifically confirms that my sponsor meets the federal requirements. However, it seems that the letter which needs to be included in the CSQ application is the one including the 30-day deadline.

Geezy1682

Nov 12, 2021
Guys! Need help again. What is the address to send the documents to apply to IRCC to be approved for Quebec sponsorship? Many thanks in advance!!!

naturequebec

Feb 10, 2022
Hi, I have a question.
I applied for CSQ late November. Late January they told me that my CSQ was approved early January and they have transmitted the decision to IRCC and they would send it to me as soon as possible. But until now I got nothing. I called several times. They just told me wait and wait ......As the request of IRCC , I should give them a copy. But how can I do if I get nothing from MIFI?:(:(:(

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m not sure why they asked. But I’m thinking it’s because my husband and i are on a parental leave for another year. That’s the only think i can think of
If you were both on parental leave then you may have come close to LICO plus you’re adding another person. If you come close to meeting LICO you are more likely to be asked to provide proof that you continued to meet LICO over the sponsorship period.

naturequebec

Feb 10, 2022
Thanks!
I just received a letter that specifically confirms that my sponsor meets the federal requirements. However, it seems that the letter which needs to be included in the CSQ application is the one including the 30-day deadline.
My CSQ was approved 40 days ago but I haven’t received it.

ha21

Sep 11, 2016
Hello,
My parents got their CoPR. The destination city is Montreal. Is that ok if they land at Toronto? Do they have to land at Montreal?