+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks a lot for answering, so relieved to know that! :)
If you haven't meet the income requirement for 3 years you'll still need to get a job in Quebec that pays over LICO for 1 year and the years during the sponsorship application process. If you don't speak French you may have difficulty finding employment depending on your field of work. You also need to get selected. Don't want to discourage you but make sure you explore whether getting a job may be possible before moving to Quebec. You also seem to have gotten married recently. LICO amounts are very low and will not cover many of the costs of supporting many seniors especially in some cities. Would also suggest doing a budget examining your costs if you are only just meeting LICO. If you have just gotten married and want to have children your cost of living will go up dramatically and you may struggle to meet the needs of your spouse and child on your salary. Hopefully if your wife works that will add to your family income.

Garry1977

Nov 23, 2020
Hi

Can someone please help me .

I applied for PR for my parents . I received CSQ(Quebec selection certificate) last month for my parents. Today my parents received an email from Canadian Embassy New Delhi( DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) with request to send additional documents and CSQ. The email is not clear enough about how to send those documents. Do I need to scan all the requested documents and attach within the email(DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) or do I have to send them by post?

Can you please advise me.

<
Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents.

- CSQ [Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles] for you and your spouse.
- A new police clearance certificate for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more for you and your spouse.
- An updated travel history form declaring all travel undertaken for you and your spouse.
- Copy of your sponsor’s educational documents showing the names of parents.
- Copy of your sponsor’s Indian passport.

You have 30 days to submit the requested documents. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence.

Thank You,
>

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi

Can someone please help me .

I applied for PR for my parents . I received CSQ(Quebec selection certificate) last month for my parents. Today my parents received an email from Canadian Embassy New Delhi( DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) with request to send additional documents and CSQ. The email is not clear enough about how to send those documents. Do I need to scan all the requested documents and attach within the email(DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) or do I have to send them by post?

Can you please advise me.

<
Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents.

- CSQ [Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles] for you and your spouse.
- A new police clearance certificate for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more for you and your spouse.
- An updated travel history form declaring all travel undertaken for you and your spouse.
- Copy of your sponsor’s educational documents showing the names of parents.
- Copy of your sponsor’s Indian passport.

You have 30 days to submit the requested documents. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence.

Thank You,
>
submit scanned copy via Email to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Mira2019

Sep 1, 2019
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Warsaw
@robertp Good evening!

Please update:
Additional documents sent 28 Feb 2021
Documents received 3 March 2021
CSQ issue 12 March 2021
CSQ received 23 March 2021

I've sent the CSQ by e-mail to my LVO and uploaded it in MyCIC still noresponse

Reactions: robertp

Mira2019

Sep 1, 2019
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Warsaw
@robertp
Hi! New update please.
I sent a new PCC on March 28 to LVO.
On Monday, March 29 they sent me the letter with passport request.

My mom is in Russia. But the dependant is in Canada on Work Permit.

Is the separate landing possible? Please, help!

Reactions: robertp

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hi All,

I'm wondering if you would be able to link your application to your IRCC account.
My application (Family Class - PGP 2019) has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019 (AOR date: Dec. 2019). The status of the application was "Application Received".
Unfortunately, I cannot add the application to my account. It says: "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. ".
I've already submitted my enquiry via "Contact us" but I have not received any update from IRCC.

Anyone else having issues with linking the application to the IRCC account?
Do you know how I can check the status of my application? Is there any way to ask to speed up the process?

Thank you

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi All,

I'm wondering if you would be able to link your application to your IRCC account.
My application (Family Class - PGP 2019) has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019 (AOR date: Dec. 2019). The status of the application was "Application Received".
Unfortunately, I cannot add the application to my account. It says: "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. ".
I've already submitted my enquiry via "Contact us" but I have not received any update from IRCC.

Anyone else having issues with linking the application to the IRCC account?
Do you know how I can check the status of my application? Is there any way to ask to speed up the process?

Thank you
Please follow steps from here how to link under myCIC.
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/quick-links?authuser=0

Reactions: arz_rch

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi everyone,
Yesterday was the 2 year mark of my sponsorship application to my parents.
The fact that we live in QC seems to be an extra slowing factor on top of the pandemic (very few QC files have been concluded so far).
Since Dec 2019 just radio-silence.

I don't have anything special to share but to wish everyone good luck and patience.
It's a sad state of affair even if we can indeed consider ourselves the lucky ones (which are already in process, whatever it's suppose to means) but it's upsetting to realize that even after 2 years of processing with very few to none information, you don't seem to be worthy of any extra information or clarification
Anyway, I want to thank everyone that somehow contribute to this community with special thanks for the admins for keeping the google sheet updated (funny how a bunch of random people on an online forum can create such a powerful informational tool)

I feel that my journey is not even close to the end, so looks like we are going to be here for the long haul ;)

Anyway, thanks everyone and enjoy the summer, maybe after the holidays we will see some extra movement? (one can only hope)

Reactions: imm2019 and JPCh

frange

May 25, 2018
No. They refused my CSQ because I was outside Quebec. I explained them that I am in BC only temporarily but they refused still.
HI;

Why did they refuse you? Just because you don't have the Quebec NOA? How long you've been outside of Quebec? What did you do after the refusal?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone,
Good news on this end. Today the permanent residence status of my parents changed to "decision made". Nevertheless, I haven't received any official directions from the federal government nor the Canadian embassy in Colombia.
Thanks a lot! I will keep you posted!
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
now wait for PPR . you will get Email for that. check your spam too.