+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
@amesh hope your CSQ on the way. best of luck. now CSQ processing faster. max 2 month to get CSQ after AoR received.

you can call MiFi to know status about your CSQ. they might have anwer about your CSQ.
Contact MIFI Phone # +1514 864-9191 Option 9 for EN & 5 - 1
I call mifi today.sept 9 they make note ”missing documents “.but till today they don’t send it the letter.yesterday I drop some missing documents in Mifi office.

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
I talk to the ramq customer service they said yes
Strange, I also called them 3 months ago and said No, not before they become PR.

Reactions: quebec_mtl

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Strange, I also called them 3 months ago and said No, not before they become PR.
When we get the csq we have csq and sa letter .federal and provincial government approval .also we want to waiting period 3 month for medical card.so we apply now wait 3 month when we get pr same time medical card too we have.

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Hopeful to receive CSQ in coming days! I think there are only a few of us remaining.
Question: Once received, do we assume the CSQ will be sent to the VO processing the Federal Application? I see a lot of people asking how to link the two - shouldn't it be done automatically?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hopeful to receive CSQ in coming days! I think there are only a few of us remaining.
Question: Once received, do we assume the CSQ will be sent to the VO processing the Federal Application? I see a lot of people asking how to link the two - shouldn't it be done automatically?
Question: Once received, do we assume the CSQ will be sent to the VO processing the Federal Application? Ans: Yes
you can also submit CSQ scan copy to your local VO & / OR via webform ( safe side) to make sure they have your CSQ copy.

Reactions: Zimprincess

quebec_mtl

Jun 24, 2014
When we get the csq we have csq and sa letter .federal and provincial government approval .also we want to waiting period 3 month for medical card.so we apply now wait 3 month when we get pr same time medical card too we have.
You mean CSQ plus the First federal letter inviting us to submit the application to the provincial goverment (MIDI)? My parents have been in Quebec as tourist for over 3 months (with private insurance), so I hope that's enough.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
You mean CSQ plus the First federal letter inviting us to submit the application to the provincial goverment (MIDI)? My parents have been in Quebec as tourist for over 3 months (with private insurance), so I hope that's enough.
Try to call Ramq then clear all questions

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would get that information confirmed in writing since if spouses are not approved after CSQ it would not make sense for parents to get ramq earlier. Perhaps there have been changes since I was aware of who qualified.