+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hello everyone,

I applied from Quebec. I have received my approval as a sponsor (June 2019) and the file number (October 2019). Do you have any idea when I should apply for undertaking application for Quebec? Is there any letter that IRCC send us to put in my application for Quebec? Please let me know...

Is there any extra letter other than sponsor approval and file number to put in the undertaking application? Nothing is mentioned in the Sponsor approval and file number letter that I should submit my undertaking application to Quebec.

Thank you

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hello everyone,

I applied from Quebec. I have received my approval as a sponsor (June 2019) and the file number (October 2019). Do you have any idea when I should apply for undertaking application for Quebec? Is there any letter that IRCC send us to put in my application for Quebec? Please let me know...

Is there any extra letter other than sponsor approval and file number to put in the undertaking application? Nothing is mentioned in the Sponsor approval and file number letter that I should submit my undertaking application to Quebec.

Thank you
In the sponsor approval letter don't you have this:

Provincial Requirements for Residents of Quebec
If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the
Provincial Government.

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
No, nothing is mentioned about provincial application! I could not attached the image of my letter to show it to you...

I had the file number letter in October 2019, is there any deadline for undertaking application? pleaseee let me know. Thank you

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
No, nothing is mentioned about provincial application! I could not attached the image of my letter to show it to you...

I had the file number letter in October 2019, is there any deadline for undertaking application? pleaseee let me know. Thank you
Ok just to be clear, did you receive a letter saying:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Ok just to be clear, did you receive a letter saying:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
I have received the following letters: please see below: first one sponsor approval second one file number

June 18 2019
MY NAME This is a friendly reminder that you were selected to submit a complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents as part of the 2019 Parents and Grandparents Program.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada must receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents on or before Friday June 28th, 2019 or you will not be able to sponsor your parents and grandparents through the 2019 parent and grandparent intake process.
This reminder is being sent to everyone invited to submit a complete application. If you have already submitted your complete application, no further action is required at this time.
Please note that incomplete applications will be returned to you and will not be processed. Please Remember:
 Follow all of the steps outlined in the application guide;
 Include all of the supporting documents as per the document checklist. If you are unable to submit an item on the checklist, you must include a detailed explanation as to why you cannot submit this document; otherwise, the processing of your application may be delayed or your application may be returned as incomplete;
 If you wish to sponsor your parents AND your grandparents, please submit two separate applications;
 Invitations to apply are not transferable. For example, you cannot use the invitation to sponsor your spouse’s parents or give it to a friend or other family member;
 You can submit your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and consent, which allows us to receive your personal income tax information directly from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to determine your financial eligibility; and,
 Your complete application must be sent to: CPC-M-PGP
PO BOX 8020, STN T CSC Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6
Important Links:
 How to pay your fees: Pay Your Fees
 Find and submit the correct forms: Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

and

October 11 2019
Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) my dad name under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
CPC Mississauga – PGP19 P.O. BOX 8020, STN T CSC OTTAWA, ON K1G 3H6

Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.
Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp
For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca.
Sincerely,
Application Intake – PGP 2019
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
I have received the following letters: please see below: first one sponsor approval second one file number

June 18 2019
MY NAME This is a friendly reminder that you were selected to submit a complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents as part of the 2019 Parents and Grandparents Program.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada must receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents on or before Friday June 28th, 2019 or you will not be able to sponsor your parents and grandparents through the 2019 parent and grandparent intake process.
This reminder is being sent to everyone invited to submit a complete application. If you have already submitted your complete application, no further action is required at this time.
Please note that incomplete applications will be returned to you and will not be processed. Please Remember:
 Follow all of the steps outlined in the application guide;
 Include all of the supporting documents as per the document checklist. If you are unable to submit an item on the checklist, you must include a detailed explanation as to why you cannot submit this document; otherwise, the processing of your application may be delayed or your application may be returned as incomplete;
 If you wish to sponsor your parents AND your grandparents, please submit two separate applications;
 Invitations to apply are not transferable. For example, you cannot use the invitation to sponsor your spouse’s parents or give it to a friend or other family member;
 You can submit your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and consent, which allows us to receive your personal income tax information directly from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to determine your financial eligibility; and,
 Your complete application must be sent to: CPC-M-PGP
PO BOX 8020, STN T CSC Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6
Important Links:
 How to pay your fees: Pay Your Fees
 Find and submit the correct forms: Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

and

October 11 2019
Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) my dad name under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
CPC Mississauga – PGP19 P.O. BOX 8020, STN T CSC OTTAWA, ON K1G 3H6

Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.
Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp
For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca.
Sincerely,
Application Intake – PGP 2019
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
Ok so you are not yet accepted as a sponsor therefore you don't need to send csq yet, once you receive a letter saying You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. then you are able to apply for csq.

If you check in your ecas your sponsor application part should still be in process.

Reactions: lili2013

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hello everyone,

Thank you
June you got reminder to submit documents.
October you got AOR.

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Ok so you are not yet accepted as a sponsor therefore you don't need to send csq yet, once you receive a letter saying You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. then you are able to apply for csq.

If you check in your ecas your sponsor application part should still be in process.
I checked my ecase and it says:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

so I should wait for sponsor approval. Thank you for your help!

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
I checked my ecase and it says:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

so I should wait for sponsor approval. Thank you for your help!
You can prepare your undertaking application, it takes time.
And then, when you get ur sponsor approval letter, you have everything ready to send.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Yes, I'm PGP 2019 applicant
I was asking @dayanaraquin18 about PGP 2019.

And if he is PGP 2019 applicant then this is First case to my knowledge that his process started in feb and his file received was 6th march for PGP (Parent and Grand Parent's Program).

Normal PGP invitations started around 24th or 26th April 2019.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

Idan

Sep 3, 2019
MIFI update:

- September 9, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- October 11, 2019 for other family members.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.