+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shaxem

Apr 9, 2014
Called Quebec immigration, CSQ has been accepted yesterday. probably receive the letter of confirmation next week. Still haven't received the biometric request from CIC yet, any idea why it takes lots of time? I paid $170 in September 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Called Quebec immigration, CSQ has been accepted yesterday. probably receive the letter of confirmation next week. Still haven't received the biometric request from CIC yet, any idea why it takes lots of time? I paid $170 in September 2019
  • you will get Original CSQ within 7-14 days via regular mail as per CSQ timeline
  • Normally Bio issue just after DM for SA. check your myCIC, not all applicant got Bio request as per tracker. in case of VO not requested Bio CIC will refund your Bio fees 170$.

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
It's so crazy to think that unless you got luck to be randomly assigned to CPC-M, your process it is just not moving at all (and without any indication of when it should start moving again)
I'm comfortable with the situation, but it's upsetting to see another arbitrary decision made my the emigration department having a huge impact in so many people's life!

Jag49

Jul 2, 2013
  • AoR issue date is not same as Application received date, please check tracker for all applicant date.
  • 14th Nov. 2019 is your PR application "In process" date from New Delhi VO. please check you Sponsorship Application Ecas to get in process date for Sponsorship application. .
  • When you send your sponsorship application to CIC ( date your application reached to Ottawa)?
  • Under ecas and myCIC you can see your application received date .
  • Is Jan 8 2020 is your AoR issue date or AoR received via mail date?
please check other Quebec Applicant timeline here >> https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/csq-for-quebec/10-csq-timeline-qc-applicant-only?authuser=0
  • AoR issue date is not same as Application received date, please check tracker for all applicant date.: May 3, 2019.
  • 14th Nov. 2019 is your PR application "In process" date from New Delhi VO. please check you Sponsorship Application Ecas to get in process date for Sponsorship application. : July 15, 2019
  • When you send your sponsorship application to CIC ( date your application reached to Ottawa)? -- I don't know this one, but I suppose from ECAS it says May 3, 2019
  • Under ecas and myCIC you can see your application received date .
  • Is Jan 8 2020 is your AoR issue date or AoR received via mail date? - The letter was dated Jan 8, 2020, but I received it on Jan 10, 2020

Reactions: robertp

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need a little help here.
I'm sposoring my father (widower), I'm finishing all papers to send undertaking application, but I have one question regarding " le formulaire demande de selection permanent-categorie regroupement familial.

I'm not sure if my father has to sign section 5 and 6 "declaration sur les valeurs comunes de la societe quebecoise?

Thank you!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's so crazy to think that unless you got luck to be randomly assigned to CPC-M, your process it is just not moving at all (and without any indication of when it should start moving again)
I'm comfortable with the situation, but it's upsetting to see another arbitrary decision made my the emigration department having a huge impact in so many people's life!
People are being accepted elsewhere and the forum has a very small sample size. Quebec has an extra step but you can apply much earlier.

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
People are being accepted elsewhere and the forum has a very small sample size. Quebec has an extra step but you can apply much earlier.
Hi Canuck, indeed they are ! but we do have a sample that could give us some good inference on the overall behavior of the process (geek stat professor speaking here ;) )

It's pretty clear that unless you got luck and got your file sent to CPC-M, things are not moving. Yes, QC residents got to send 2 years before, and indeed it's a pretty upside, but why one specific office get to have their files moving faster?

Why is like that? we will neve know, but it's pretty unfair given that it's out of anyone control.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
@robertp

Any idea y local visa request for CSQ from applicant if this is what MIFI and local visa office deal on their end?
Today i received a request to submit my CSQ by 30th june in order for my application to process.