+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
do we have to send original CSQ copy (1-REQIERANT and 3- IMMIGRATION CANAD) to back home? OR can parents enter in Quebec with CSQ photocopy?

Idan

Sep 3, 2019
Hi all,

I am sponsoring my mother and going to send my application tomorrow to MIFI.
I want to confirm how much i have to pay for MIFI? 284$ right?

Thank you.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Reactions: Idan

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Just scan it and send it to your parents , it might be requested when doing the landing
Original required ! or Photocopy ( Scanned) copy on First landing is good? if parents land in Quebec at the airport might they asked for original.
I don't see much information . Not even MIFI tell us to send original copy to PA. or am I missing something?

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Original required ! or Photocopy ( Scanned) copy on First landing is good? if parents land in Quebec at the airport might they asked for original.
I don't see much information . Not even MIFI tell us to send original copy to PA. or am I missing something?
My wife landed with a copy, I don’t think they requested it and it’s not like it will cause any issues. You will most definitely need the original for Medicare card

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
Any thoughts on why MIFI has been updating its webpage every two weeks last couple of times? The CSQs are not advancing as quick as they used to!

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Any thoughts on why MIFI has been updating its webpage every two weeks last couple of times? The CSQs are not advancing as quick as they used to!
I would presume that the slowdown is because the provincial government announced they were changing a bunch of rules regarding immigration a few months ago (which they recently did) and this caused a greater than normal number of applications for CSQ

Reactions: j.a.jaimes20