+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investors after getting CSQ to get visa

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi mates,

So far I heard investor Catagory takes priority for processing but by comparing with QSW processing hope we (investor applicant) may get some idea on it.

I took few time line from few applicant only for federal part.

Name Federal Applied AOR MR
Noabeg. 11/05/11 27/10/11. 21/10/11
Nmagedn. 31/05/12. 16/07/12. 16/07/12
Mnaza001. 10/05/12. 05/07/12. 05/07/12
Merwico. 10/12/12. 30/01/13. 14/02/13
Tex2011. 04/12/12. 20/01/13. 08/03/13

There are some more......

Comparing with this we can see that after applying to federal part QSW getting their AOR/Mr by 2/3 months but what about QIIP ?

Does any one have any updates ?

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mates,
I don't understand one thing, so far the CIC web site informed that the average time calculated based on the previous years decision, it means the require time takes to complete 10/12 application in previous years its the average time for the processing. In SVO earlier I saw the processing time was 20 months, but now it's gone and just showing the time (-) means unknown.

Should I think last 1 year they didn't make any decision for the QIIP ?

Can any one tell something about this issue????

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ vizsagar: yes I am in the same Catagory QIIP. Still I didn't get any massage from SVO, so far I know they will provide AOR along with a file no which start with alphabet "B" ...

Did you get

Thanks.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any one who had submitted the application for federal part after getting the CSQ ?? Can you please show some light on it???

Thanks.

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it has been exactly three years passed since we got selection Quebec
in spite of the crisis my country live (Syria) but sounds that they do not care
many letters , emails faxes were sent to the visa office in Amman , but they all had gone in vain
it has been three years and my money has been invested with the Canadian government , they can not even calculate when the damn federal process will be over !
is this the truth of the civilized and humanitarian countries , sounds all we heard was a myth .
then if Quebec does not have the right to do process for file itself admitted so it rather split up or to quit the programs related to Quebec
because Quebec has nothing to do with anything related with files were admitted by Quebec as long as the Federal is doing all the work !
isn't cynical guys !?

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tomas,

You are right and fully agree with you that after paying so much money we shouldn't have to
wait so long.

I have also paid my money early Jan this year and got my file no. on April 19 2013 and understand
from the CIC website that I have 43 months to wait in Abu Dhabi???? :eek: :eek: Can you imagine this!!

But nobody can tell you exactly what is going on and when we will get through so let us keep
discussing on this forum and if anyone of us gets any info. then share it to help each other.

Regards,

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Alsalam o alaikom"
dear friends
specially for those who have recently applied , here you are my experience with Canadian emigration , wish you all benefited with
1- Canadian emigration system is arbitrary system , does not abide with certain laws which ensues to big problems and complexities ,
examples : about one year ago there was a backlog processing (SW) files , lots of them (the SW applicants) had waited the process to finish for more than nine years , then readily the minister of emigration Mr. Jason Kenny decided to reduce the backlog with cancelling the backlogged files , simply he cancelled files for ppl that had waited nine years , so my friend your file is liable to be cancelled in anytime even you have waited years

2- what is mentioned in the CIC sites about processing time is not true or it is just a number as long as they wont abide with it .
if you take the page closer look you will find that the processing time is subjected to changes which means you can not count on it
example : this time i`ll let my case to be the example , when QSC (selection Quebec) certificate was sent to the embassy ,the CIC sites indicated for 26 months for the processing and now 37 months have gone with no any respond of them .

3- you can`t sew them for being late with the process , you can not even call them , or get any information related to your file and when this damn process will be finished , cause there are no time or missions schedules ,so they have no problems how long you wait and simply they do not care cause you can not do anything but to wait their mercy (specially if you applied under investor category , here is the dilemma , cause there is no refund even if you thought of withdrawal, and soon your money was transferred you ensnared)."my personal experience"

4- do not ever think that those who work in visa offices processing your file are rational , reasonable , sane, patriot persons , at the opposite , they are moody , snobbish , jerks , they do not even care for benefits of their own country (Canada) , they only care about getting a salary by the end of the month , so you are just a number (remember that) . no noble goals , no mercy.

so my friend if you applied as an investor ( like what i did) ,hurry up and withdrew you file and the money (maybe you can withdrew the money if no much time was passed since you have applied) and do not be a victim of those shiny pages and sites and with what lawyers and emigration consultants say ( believe me my bro )

Canadian emigration is a lucky strike more than it is based on logic and reasons so you wont waste that much money with the lottery card, will you ?
if you applied under any category but not the investors one it would be fine , and you will lose nothing.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tomas,

Thank you for the info. and yes I fully agree with you and ever since I have been reading this blogs
and info. from Leo as well feel that this is a big mistake of paying so much money and that also will
not give me immediate fruits then what is the use.

If I have invested so much money then at least should get some priority treatment but after investing
so much money then I will have to wait for indefinite then what is the point.

I will speak to my lawyer to check and withdraw the money and what is the procedure for the same.

Thank you for sharing and let us keep the dialogue open on this forum.

Lastly wish everybody all the very best and god bless us all !!!

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have you asked your lawyer about file withdrew . what did he say ?
how much did you transfer 120 thousands dollar or 400 thousands ?
or 800,000$

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAD 120 thousand already paid and haven't asked my lawyer for withdrawl of my file
yet!!

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one knows how long it takes to "Encased" the DD for RPRF by the CIC.

Hope some one gives some light on it......

Thanks.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leo,

Sorry no idea about your question!!!
What is happening now with your file, any update you have which you can
share with us?

Cheers
Viz

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
Hi Leo,

Sorry no idea about your question!!!
What is happening now with your file, any update you have which you can
share with us?

Cheers
Viz
E-case:. Medical received.
RPRF : sent already 7/8 weeks gone but yet not cashed..
Waiting for next.

Thanks.