+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program--no interview during processing time

Meet4447

Mar 4, 2015
Hi
I applied under quebec investor program in 2012 through CIC approved agent from India.got my file number in March 2012.got letter for updations in May 2013.got no letter or mail later till date.i checked their official website.they have updated that for cases from December 2010 to April 2012 "you should have been called for the selection interview by now".what should I do?the processing time is over and I have got no letter regarding the proceedings of my case..plz advice

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meet4447 said:
Hi
I applied under quebec investor program in 2012 through CIC approved agent from India.got my file number in March 2012.got letter for updations in May 2013.got no letter or mail later till date.i checked their official website.they have updated that for cases from December 2010 to April 2012 "you should have been called for the selection interview by now".what should I do?the processing time is over and I have got no letter regarding the proceedings of my case..plz advice
Check your status here

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Meet4447

Mar 4, 2015
But isn't that for tracking your file once you applied under federal program after CSQ.i called on the numbers provided and they said they cannot tell anything about status to business people.n I have to write to them asking about my status at the mailing address provided.only then they will be able to reply.:(

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meet4447 said:
But isn't that for tracking your file once you applied under federal program after CSQ.i called on the numbers provided and they said they cannot tell anything about status to business people.n I have to write to them asking about my status at the mailing address provided.only then they will be able to reply.:(
First of all it can take reeeeealllly long time and there is no such thing as timeline as far as CIC is
concerned.

But what I suggest is that you push your lawyer to write to CIC and get an update on that.
Even in my case when I was not getting any response then I used to push my lawyer to write to
them and get the details and after lot of pushing we got response from them.

All the best and have patience buddy !!!

God bless !!!

Viz