+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Dear Nornor ,,, we always spoken positive but we be old day by day and my first daughter now near 15 years old and I’m 43 years old we care about time ,,, and processing time always extending .
We’re all in the same boat guys. I always was the person who encouraged my husband to be patient but these days I’m just so blue...
Have you heard that Québec just returned 18000 skilled workers applications?

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
My CSQ expired on 15 July 2018, when should I ask my lawyer to get it renewed. After getting the MR, or after getting the PPR
I asked my lawyer. He said I don’t need to renew it because I’ve already applied for PR visa. The expired time is a deadline to apply for a PR visa. I suggest you discuss it with your lawyer too and please share anything new.

Last edited:

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hello everybody, my Montreal Quebec investor representative Mr Yvon Guerin passed away last week. Now my India agent has asked me to cancel his Authorisation by filing Form IMM 5476 so that I can get any communication that would have otherwise gone to him. Just wanted to inform you guys -- in case anybody had Mr Guerin as their representative, please look into it and do the needful. May his soul RIP.

Reactions: Laithhisham

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello everybody, my Montreal Quebec investor representative Mr Yvon Guerin passed away last week. Now my India agent has asked me to cancel his Authorisation by filing Form IMM 5476 so that I can get any communication that would have otherwise gone to him. Just wanted to inform you guys -- in case anybody had Mr Guerin as their representative, please look into it and do the needful. May his soul RIP.
So sad to hear - Tnx for sharing . All the best to you

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear deva3012 : all our hearts with you ,,, we hope not see any bad news in future ,,, all the best wishes for you and for other .

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
My CSQ expired on 15 July 2018, when should I ask my lawyer to get it renewed. After getting the MR, or after getting the PPR
Dear musaraza :- i check with my lawyer ,,, if you already apply for federal stage that mean you no need to renew your CSQ even expire ( the time 3 years this must you apply to federal) in case you not apply after 3 years you need to renew the CSQ

musaraza

Nov 18, 2018
ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
QUEBEC SELECTED INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
06 MARCH 2013
Nomination.....
5 JULY 2015
AOR Received.
16 NOV 2015
File Transfer...
06 MARCH 2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
29 JUN 201
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Dear Amaj and Laithhisham:- I checked with my lawyer she said that she will ask for renewel once MR or PPR will be received. this is just normal no worries

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Dear friends, has everyone made “paper based application”? Anyone who has made “online application”? Is there a difference in processing time between paper based and online applications ?.

Is GCkey applicable only for online applications or is applicable for paper based also ?.

Also, what is difference between GCKey and GCMS notes ?.

Highly appreciate your helpful responses.

Regards

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Dear friends, has everyone made “paper based application”? Anyone who has made “online application”? Is there a difference in processing time between paper based and online applications ?.

Is GCkey applicable only for online applications or is applicable for paper based also ?.

Also, what is difference between GCKey and GCMS notes ?.

Highly appreciate your helpful responses.

Regards
I’ve made paper application. I don’t think there is much difference in federal processing time between online or paper applications. I know that one can link paper application to online account and no longer receives messages by mail. I didn’t do that. However I can check my federal procedure online using personal information such as federal ID etc.

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I’ve made paper application. I don’t think there is much difference in federal processing time between online or paper applications. I know that one can link paper application to online account and no longer receives messages by mail. I didn’t do that. However I can check my federal procedure online using personal information such as federal ID etc.
Thank you for reply. How about GCMS notes?

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear all friends,,, today I received update ,, bar show Estimated completion date in month May 2021 as I apply federal in May 2017 ,,, that mean 48 months or less ,,, I’m very happy that I understand my situation and there is someone seen my application . We must all be positive always there is a light in the end of tunnel .

Reactions: Thanate

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Dear all friends,,, today I received update ,, bar show Estimated completion date in month May 2021 as I apply federal in May 2017 ,,, that mean 48 months or less ,,, I’m very happy that I understand my situation and there is someone seen my application . We must all be positive always there is a light in the end of tunnel .
Good news, Laith. Wish you get quick Federal Approval. Can you please explain what is “bar show” ?
Regards

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Good news, Laith. Wish you get quick Federal Approval. Can you please explain what is “bar show” ?
Regards
Dear CHNAK :- that mean new update in my application New sentence that my application will finish in May 2021 as I apply to federal May 2017 .

Reactions: CHNAK

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Dear laithhishma, do they request any updated documents such as police clearances, ets?