+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Dear laith
When i started the immigration process , the time for PR processing post CSQ was 41 months , with clear indications that it would shorten up drastically in times to come . On the contrary it stands at 47 months now . ( so basically the waiting time has increased by 6 months since)
In future I foresee it increasing further .
Living temporarily in Quebec for max of 6 months during a visit is not the solution . That one can live with TRV also, if one wishes .
We as PR aspirants wish to settle down their asap , start our business etc, lead a normal family life their , that’s what we all want ! Isn’t it ?
My concern is what if the waiting times keep on increasing further ? More .., what happens then ??
Dear ash
The 47 months is for the files which have received within 12 month .for instance My AOR is 16 and and processing time was 44 at the end of 12 month so I don’t think it gets any longer for me. The same would be for you so be patient and think about the prize you will get for your patience. You’re not alone.good luck.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear ash
The 47 months is for the files which have received within 12 month .for instance My AOR is 16 and and processing time was 44 at the end of 12 month so I don’t think it gets any longer for me. The same would be for you so be patient and think about the prize you will get for your patience. You’re not alone.good luck.
Let’s hope for the best and faster processing’s

Reactions: SaharAmaj

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear ash
Dear SaharAmaj thank you for your comment ,,, you are right but ,,, there is many cases it take around 60 months or more ( only in federal step ) and some case it takes less than 24 months depend on many Various factors & differents reasons . So good luck for all . And when CIC put the processing time 47 month ,,, this is the average rate as some cases take 24 month or less and some Cases take more than 60 month . So no have specific or limited times for processing the application in federal step especially for QIIP .

Reactions: SaharAmaj

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear all friends today ash1969 not seen him in all group ,,, ash1969 group without you no taste ,,, we all missed your message and sharing your comments as always .
Hi Laith
Very much around . This group is part of my life now . There never goes a single day ,when iam not actively involved here. It has become a daily routine to mark my presence here . Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Dear SaharAmaj thank you for your comment ,,, you are right but ,,, there is many cases it take around 60 months or more ( only in federal step ) and some case it takes less than 24 months depend on many Various factors & differents reasons . So good luck for all . And when CIC put the processing time 47 month ,,, this is the average rate as some cases take 24 month or less and some Cases take more than 60 month . So no have specific or limited times for processing the application in federal step especially for QIIP .
You’re absolutely right.As they mention in the website it’s the (average) processing time for the most complete applications. At least after that we can ask for follow up or something like that. But until then nothing.let’s just keep our fingers crossed. ;)

Reactions: ash1969