+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
For CSQ, u have to wait for 1,5-3 years! Then deposit n federal, pending around 40 months ++ to complete every thing! Now, u relax n forget it! My CSQ was pending in 35 months after submitting 2 additional documents, n IRCC in 23 months with step by step of MR, pre- arrival service letter, RPRF and PPR! Just share u timeline to think yr procedure! Wish u luck with merry chrismast n happy new year!!
Dear Tuyen Huynh which CSQ need 1.5 - 3 year ?skill worker or investor program or business catalog?

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear Laithhisham you will get MR within 4 months inshaallah
All the best to you. I think also that they will start processing in the next four months or so. My advice is to apply for GCMS notes again in July or Aug of 2019. Things will be really clear then.
You are right. We don’t come under the new quota. Your VO will be New Delhi. It’s a good VO, hopefully you’ll be done under two years.
Dear all :- PR not mean CSQ when Quebec immigration give you CSQ they still control the file as they accept which one accept for PR to give him or her the PR so the federal file start processing after Quebec give green light to start processing this person file ( the Quebec immigration have limited capacity can accept limited persons every year to give them the PR ) the federal step must very fast when Quebec Immigration give green light for PR for this person ( this what I understand from my lawyer ) and everyone can check with his or her lawyer .

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
How was 17 months! Kekeek, pending from AOR 19 jan 2017- 12/2018! - 23 months! Yrs with 40 months already?? Or u submit mail to see how? I am in Viet Nam, my VO is Singapore. I have a business trip so i not yet send pp to IRCC! Will update as i send n receive it. Wish u luck!!
PR IN 23 months . That’s pretty quick .

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear all :- PR not mean CSQ when Quebec immigration give you CSQ they still control the file as they accept which one accept for PR to give him or her the PR so the federal file start processing after Quebec give green light to start processing this person file ( the Quebec immigration have limited capacity can accept limited persons every year to give them the PR ) the federal step must very fast when Quebec Immigration give green light for PR for this person ( this what I understand from my lawyer ) and everyone can check with his or her lawyer .
Hi
Do you mean to say that post CSQ processing times will be faster than pre csq processing period ?

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi
This reduction in quota has nothing to do with our files
This refers solely to the intake of new applications for year 2019 for CSQ
we are all in federal stages
Don’t worry this does not apply to us
Good luck
Yes, agree with you.

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Dear Tuyen Huynh which CSQ need 1.5 - 3 year ?skill worker or investor program or business catalog?
From me - Quebec entrepreneur n Quebec Investor, almost of my friends with that time line!

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Reactions: ash1969

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Merry Christmas & Happy New year for all friend in this group and other group ,,, Wish for all fast processing & all your wish become True .

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello all,

I came across this:

https://www.imidaily.com/program-updates/quebec-to-cut-qiip-selection-by-up-to-65-in-2019-pr-wait-time-to-double/

It says that:

"But since, while keeping the application quota unchanged, the government has decided to reduce by more than 50% the number of CSQs it hands out, a CSQ backlog will grow sharply. The wait-times for Canadian federal permanent residency, however, may shorten within a few years, as admission rates remain greater than those of selection. "

This looks like it might affect those who have submitted to the MIDI for CSQ but hasn't received it? However, for those who have passed that point, the federal process might take shorter time, no?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello all,

I came across this:

https://www.imidaily.com/program-updates/quebec-to-cut-qiip-selection-by-up-to-65-in-2019-pr-wait-time-to-double/

It says that:

"But since, while keeping the application quota unchanged, the government has decided to reduce by more than 50% the number of CSQs it hands out, a CSQ backlog will grow sharply. The wait-times for Canadian federal permanent residency, however, may shorten within a few years, as admission rates remain greater than those of selection. "

This looks like it might affect those who have submitted to the MIDI for CSQ but hasn't received it? However, for those who have passed that point, the federal process might take shorter time, no?
Hi
Well this is not a good news for people seeking immigration to the province of Quebec . The new government had promised cut in immigration levels and is keeping up to its promise. Well nothing wrong in that , as they got elected and immigration was a hot topic
That being said , this news brings to focus sharp changes in both the selection and admission levels . Times for obtaining CSQ ( which are already quite high) will increase considerably . It will affect both who have applied or are applying for CSQ. In my opinion people maybloose interest in this programme , which is already running so slowly
As for those with csq under qiip , the affect will come after few years . How much these few years are ? Nobody knows . In my opinion as already there is high backlog , it will not happen in 2/3 years to come
Overall if this happens there is a high probability that people may shift to other programs. But then who knows ??
All the best all , god be with us in these trying times . Patience is the key..