+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investor immigration

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Please try to understand we sign ‘Intend To live in Quebec ‘ yes those who have moved to other provinces have justification And as per Canadian Constitution every citizen or PR holder have a constitutional right to live any where they decide. But here this not the issue nor Quebec government is looking in this way Please understand this is a passive investment scheme which is different from investment scheme of other provinces which require physical investment in their business for a certain period. Quebec government check and approve the eligibility and only than issue CSQ Federal Government role is only to check security record and medical. I fail to understand why highly skilled category MR and SC are done in few months and same process is for QIIP but why it takes years This inordinate delay has ruined the plans including children education etc.

Reactions: Shehzad26

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Please try to understand we sign ‘Intend To live in Quebec ‘ yes those who have moved to other provinces have justification And as per Canadian Constitution every citizen or PR holder have a constitutional right to live any where they decide. But here this not the issue nor Quebec government is looking in this way Please understand this is a passive investment scheme which is different from investment scheme of other provinces which require physical investment in their business for a certain period. Quebec government check and approve the eligibility and only than issue CSQ Federal Government role is only to check security record and medical. I fail to understand why highly skilled category MR and SC are done in few months and same process is for QIIP but why it takes years This inordinate delay has ruined the plans including children education etc.
I agree with you..this wait is ridiculous, unfair and heartbreaking for the applicants who have already put in their hard earned money. I applied in 2013 for csq and still waiting for federal application to finish. It is inhumane. But my only point was that we have not helped our case..people before us haven’t followed the rules. Hence the government doesn’t care about us. We are a cash cow only. I disagree about “justification “. Wrong is wrong. If you have sworn to live in Quebec, which you did by signing a legal document, then do not break your word. Do not abuse the system by living elsewhere.
Best of luck with your processing. Wishing you quick resolution and happy landing in Canada.

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
My point is that after Issuance of CSQ by Quebec government their role ceases as immigration is federal subject and I don’t see any logical reason for that delay in your case it is 7 years it is pretty long all your plans must be distributed My point is if Quebec government was keen on their nominee or approved applicant to reside in their province I am sure they must have implemented rules in this regards Any thing which against the law is called voidable in common law meaning one can not go against the constitution. I hope you understand issue is here only unexplained delay

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
I suggest all QIIP applicant from Pakistan share their contact so we can be in touch to share progress in their files if all agree than please share My contact is 03012229465

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Investment is locked for 5 years with Quebec government investment is either applicant own investment or used financial intermediaries Financial intermediaries have charged interest for 5 years plus service charge. These financial intermediaries have an arrangement with the banks and borrow and in turn invest in our behalf wit the Quebec government First if all investment will not be returned to intermediaries and questions of get back one time expense is fools day dream Forget about what you have paid it is gone. In fact we are buying Canadian PR

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Investment is locked for 5 years with Quebec government investment is either applicant own investment or used financial intermediaries Financial intermediaries have charged interest for 5 years plus service charge. These financial intermediaries have an arrangement with the banks and borrow and in turn invest in our behalf wit the Quebec government First if all investment will not be returned to intermediaries and questions of get back one time expense is fools day dream Forget about what you have paid it is gone. In fact we are buying Canadian PR
y u r right, but situation is getting worse day by day and this pandemic has nailed our Hopes in to the coffin .

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Please read the Canadian Immigration Minister spearheaded yesterday at Canadian Immigration bar association conference where has assured the importance of immigration hope for good

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Aameen I am in touch with Montreal based Immigration lawyer regarding my daughter status for the purpose of as a university student as regards to her status on with basis of CSQ pending PR.It encouraging that she might be considered as local for the purpose fee I will post once I get confirmation from lawyer