+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with process.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Nobody share anything

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/maximum-sew.html

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
Any news from Indian applicants.
one of my indian friend got indent refuse letter and update documents. he is mechanical engineer , june 2013 applicant. and more I want to know how we can get previous pf . and one company I was working as engineer with cash basis salary at that case what we have to sumbit as pf proof.

sudhirpatel

Aug 7, 2014
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
your points are below
Education--10
Aot-------12
Experience---8
Age---16
Ielts---4
Wife education---3
Age---3
Children--4
Financial stuff.---1
Total--61
You can file your application with 57 point but to get csq you need 63 so start learning French otherwise you will have to clear interview to get csq.
Right now I got 61 points. We are planing to second baby, if we will get second baby during file process (before open), can I claim 4 additional points for 2nd baby.

If I will get 4 additional points thus I will have 65 points.

If I will have 65 points, Is it mandatory to clear interview to get CSQ ??????

Please halp....

Go to Quebec

Dec 22, 2011
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
you are true.I have no any option except Québec because I do not fulfill other system requirements. So this is last opportunity for me.let's pray for csq.

Same is the case with me, bro!

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
sudhirpatel said:
Right now I got 61 points. We are planing to second baby, if we will get second baby during file process (before open), can I claim 4 additional points for 2nd baby.

If I will get 4 additional points thus I will have 65 points.

If I will have 65 points, Is it mandatory to clear interview to get CSQ ??????

Please halp....
sorry friends my mobile is out of order hence could not reply and post anything noe i ordered new one shortly recieve it.so sudhirpatel ji definately you will get 4 point for new baby you can add changes to your application after apply within specified time i think 90 days.interview depent upon them weather they call for or not.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
sanjeev31aug said:
So when we can expect their intake to start for 2015 applicants?
i think in oct 2015

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
manish1107 said:
one of my indian friend got indent refuse letter and update documents. he is mechanical engineer , june 2013 applicant. and more I want to know how we can get previous pf . and one company I was working as engineer with cash basis salary at that case what we have to sumbit as pf proof.
ok thanks for information hope i will also get some news from them very shortly.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
any news boys

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
are they fast in processing now.anyone has idea?

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Guys join this thread:

DECISION MADE BUT NO PASSPORT REQUEST 2014 - 2015 - NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-but-no-passport-request-2014-2015-new-delhi-visa-office-t307239.0.html

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard has announced that Quebec plans to welcome more immigrants into the province through the economic classes. He made the announcements at the 32 nd annual Quebec Liberal Convention in Montreal, held on June 14, 2015.
Quebec currently accepts roughly 50,000 new immigrants each year. As a result of the province’s low birth rate and increasing rate of retirement, however, Couillard believes that increasing immigration is essential in order to meet the labour needs of Quebec.
“Immigration is not a choice, it’s an obligation. We must attract and retain, here in Quebec, talented individuals from across the world,” said Couillard.
Moreover, after the negative reputation that followed the charter of values debate last year, Couillard seeks to remedy the consequences and have Quebec, Canada’s only predominantly French-speaking province, known as a welcoming society worldwide.
Although the Quebec Skilled Worker Program is currently closed for applicants not currently living in Quebec, the government of Quebec has already announced that it plans to open the program to
6,300 applicants later in 2015 or 2016 .
Quebec also has a Quebec Experience Class (Programme d’Experience Québecoise , or PEQ), which helps students and Temporary Foreign Workers in Quebec transition to permanent resident status.
So far in 2015, the Quebec government has revealed a number of proposed amendments and updates to current immigration policies and operations.
It was announced that future immigration policies will take inspiration from the Canadian model and that Quebec may be looking closely at the Express Entry immigration selection system for guidance. The Quebec Minister of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusiveness, Kathleen Weil, also stated earlier this year that the Liberal government would be treating immigration reform as a priority in 2015 , beginning with a public consultation covering issues relating to immigration, diversity and inclusion.
Furthermore, the government of Quebec announced that it will be moving to an online application system for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program when it reopens.
“All the immigration-related news from Quebec so far this year is positive news for prospective applicants, both those currently working or studying in Quebec and skilled workers abroad. With the current provincial government having years left in office, the scope for positive change is a reality — and that’s good news for anyone interested in living in Quebec,” says Attorney David Cohen.
“Quebec remains an attractive immigration destination, particularly the Greater Montreal Area. Indeed, Montreal was recently named by The Economist magazine as the second-best city in the world in terms of living standards.”
To find out if you are eligible for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program or Quebec Experience Program, or any of Canada’s over 60 immigration programs,

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13