NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@ mkshah,

(that 6 points is for his AOT not bachelor degree, because his recent degree will be counted which is masters and for that 12 points.)

which degree is relevant to your work experience?

rungbaaz

Jul 28, 2011
quebec2011 said:
You can send your application now but before sending your application enroll to AF in your city attach its enrollment letter with your application to indicate that you have started learning french. Check french as basic in your application. Learn french to make yourself ready for interview which is gonna be in french.

Good luck
Thanks for your answer.

I have a little confusion, one of my friend told me, my bachelor degree is 2 years, with 2 years masters, so my Degrees will be considered equal to a 4 years bachelors, not masters. Is that correct?

2ndly, can we answer the questions asked in French after learning basic level of French or we can use some English words?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
rungbaaz said:
Thanks for your answer.

I have a little confusion, one of my friend told me, my bachelor degree is 2 years, with 2 years masters, so my Degrees will be considered equal to a 4 years bachelors, not masters. Is that correct?" how come a bachelor degree is 2 years???? :eek: :eek: :eek:" I have never encountered such a case so I have no idea how they are gonna treat this"

2ndly, can we answer the questions asked in French after learning basic level of French or we can use some English words?
" It depends on the mood of the interviewer if he/she allows you. But most of the times they prefer to continue in french and doesn't like to speak much english"

Good luck

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
@stillhope
All my documents were complete and I showed all the documents that I had to, but since Im not working now they just rejected me!!!! I informed this to the canada embassy here in London also to the Quebec office in paris and Im waiting for their reply, Do you know any similar case? Did you get your Schengen visa?
Mah

sangeetam1977

Jul 30, 2011
Dear Visaexpert,

I am planning to apply for QSW. Can you please calculate the points for me and also suggest if I need to take french level test, if so then what will be the level that I have to sit for.

I am post graduate (Masters from university of Delhi)
no training falls under point system of Quebec
I am 34 years and 3 months old.
My experience is over 11 years.
Language ability I have scored 6.5 band in ielts (Is it mandatory to furnish ielts score to claim maximum points under qsw)
No relatives in Quebec
My husband is 37 years old and he is running his own business of Heavy engineering, He is Higher secondary. (What level of french he has to sit for as he is also planning to take french classes) also suggest on what scale his french level will be assessed for maximum points.
We have one child of six and half years old.
We have sufficient funds for QSW and as well as for federal apart from some properties in the joint names.
On what grounds visa officer gives points for adaptability factor and how the one can achieve maximum one.

Looking forward for your reply on above.

Ct13

Jul 30, 2011
Hello everyone,
New Here!
Please help me asses my points for CSQ. Here is my info.

Married

wife:32

Educ: 4 yrs. Business Administration Major in Computer Applications (2000). Don't know which field to put in my application.
Wife: Didn't finish college (studied 3 yrs. college) Does it count for anything?

Experience: Worked 2001-2007 as system analyst in USA(working visa). Currently working as an English teacher in Japan since 2008. I read that work exp. must be within 5yrs. so im still safe for system analyst exp.
Wife: English teacher 2008-current

2 kids (4 and 2)

Language: English-Fluent
French - 0
Wife: Same

Financial self sufficiency - yes

Please let me know how much points do I have and what I should do after. Thank you in advance!

mpatel_1283

Mar 24, 2011
hi

i have done Bachelor of commerce and i am working as insurance agent sinece 2 years.i am 29 years old.i have got 6.5 in IELTS- listing and speaking 7 and reading and writing 6.i am doing french(A1) as well. i am married and dont have children.

i have confusion about quebec points system. i am not sure that howmany points can i claim for my eductaion(B.Com.)?
and i have'nt done any diploma in insurance.i just have passed insurance exam which was conducted by indian government(IRDA) to work in insurance sector.

Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231)

Main duties

Insurance agents and brokers sell life insurance, car insurance, property insurance, health insurance and other types of insurance to individuals, businesses and public establishments.

please guide me, can i claim points for area of trainnig with my Bachelore of Commerce degree? and howmany ?

thanking you,
mahesh

princesuresh

Aug 5, 2011
Dear Visa expert, I really appreciate that you are helping here to many peoples.

I need a help please...Im applying for Quebec Skilled worker Programme.Im giving My details everything,help me how many points i got now already and how many points more i need

Education : Masters (International Business and Management) In London United Kingdom 2011
Education : BTech (Mechanical Engineering (4 years Bachelors in India) in 2008
Experience : 1 year 8 months
Language :{English} Consultancy guys told me IELTS is not mandatory for me,because i have done my masters in English (Is it really require IELTS for me)
Language : {French} Looking Forward to join in any institution (which is required for me)

I have some doubts regarding on this..Please help me, Currently I am staying in London. Which is good institutes for french learning (if u know) guide me please,and fee structure. And which is the better option for me to applying Quebec visa from London or from India .And what about Professional jobs in Montreal for my qualification.
Please help me sir,

Thank you Sir,

Zindamera

Jan 30, 2011
I have done an assessment for my self but I am not sure because I have an Avionics Diploma for 2 years while the list of training specifically states 3 years DCS

what would be the criteria I would be assessed on (the number of years OR the title of my diploma or both together)
so my question is would I get 16 points for the area of training or ZERO due to the fact I only have 2 years diploma

Tatz

Feb 27, 2011
Hello Visa Expert,

I would like to know about the wok experience... I worked as an au pair during two years in the USA, can this job experience help me to get some points, since this job experience does not have any relation with my film studies?

Thank you

Aug 7, 2011
Can anybody honestly guide us regarding applying for Quebec QSC based on the fact that my husband and I score 54 points without any french knowledge. Therefore, is it advisable to go ahead with the application. We have already enrolled for learning french and could appear for A1 only in January 2012 and afraid to apply late in case the present system of evaluating the points may change, as these days too many people are applying for Quebec. Fear is that before we could send our A1 result our application might get rejected as we are not scoring 57.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
rchakravarty2005 said:
Can anybody honestly guide us regarding applying for Quebec QSC based on the fact that my husband and I score 54 points without any french knowledge. Therefore, is it advisable to go ahead with the application. We have already enrolled for learning french and could appear for A1 only in January 2012 and afraid to apply late in case the present system of evaluating the points may change, as these days too many people are applying for Quebec. Fear is that before we could send our A1 result our application might get rejected as we are not scoring 57.
Never file your application if you have the fear that you can't score upto cut off points.

good luck

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rchakravarty2005 said:
Thanks quebec2011 for your advice

Can anybody tell us whether A1 is held in the month of December in any city in India ?
It will be held on August( but i guess, registration is closed for august) and November. Visit Alliance Francaise in your city or near to your city.

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
@visa experts: any1 hu knows the websyt where we can view the corresponding points in ielts?? like if i get 4 in speaking, 4 in listening??