Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazv4 said:
Hi,
I have applied for Quebec Immigration in month of June.
I have received following letter from BIQ - Hong Kong. They are asking for some documents.
My query is :
what does s.o. means ? Is it not applicable ?
Are they asking forms only in french as they are mentioning form type "AF" in their letter or are they asking latest version of the forms (even in English) as the forms I had sent were of 2012-03.
Was my draft OK or they are telling me that all the problems listed for making draft are NOT APPLICABLE for your case.
Please reply and help me. I have to send my application again
Link to my application is :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/102925413/Letter-From-Quebec

aabbhhii,

Same letter that I got. although for different reasons.

S.O. = sans objet translates roughly to Not applicable N/A so you don't need to worry about anything on those.

On the other hand, you're problem seems to be with your wife and you application for CSQ, it seems that either she did not sign the CSQ application, you forgot to include something about her. or you forgot to include the last page of the CSQ - the one about wife/partner.

As for the form, they asked me to use the same form - the one in french - and as I didn't want to risk getting my application returned again, I downloaded and filled the one in french.

Thanks
Abhishek
Thanks for replying. You have solved a lot of my queries.
Can anyone help me on language of forms ? Does anyone have filled his application in English and gotten positive results ?
Is it necessary to fill the forms in French if there is a letter from BIQ as I have shown in above link ?

Thanks.
Abhishek

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Why would it matter if you fill out the forms in French or English? Both are CANADA's official languages, hence acceptable.

PKMCL

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Hello All,

I had send an application during Feb-11 and have been waiting for communication (post receipt of my AOR in March 2011) for over 16 months now, regarding interview details. I was told by a few other applicants that I would have received an email notification saying that my file has been taken up for processing (which I have not till now); Does it mean that my file might not have been taken up for processing, in which case would I get any communication that my file has not been considered for further processing this time.

Thanks in advance
PKMCL

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
aabbhhii said:
Thanks for replying. You have solved a lot of my queries.
Can anyone help me on language of forms ? Does anyone have filled his application in English and gotten positive results ?
Is it necessary to fill the forms in French if there is a letter from BIQ as I have shown in above link ?

Thanks.
Abhishek
My forms were in English. It shouldnt matter, if it did, they wouldnt be asking for IELTS results. Relax.
English is fine.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Finaly after a very long time

I GOT PPR2 today

Wish you all smooth and quick processing

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
rana_Quebec said:
Finaly after a very long time

I GOT PPR2 today

Wish you all smooth and quick processing
did you go through interview for CSQ , and can you tell me how was it

Mikeljoel

Aug 18, 2012
Please me assess my qualification how many points i hav all n all. Thanks. I am 29yrs old. Single. Im a nurse for 3years 6months ongoing. Delf a2 passer. No grades n all catgory less than 16. Ielts reading 6.5 speaking 6 listening 8.5 writing 6.5. Financial ok. Thanks

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
sameer004 said:
did you go through interview for CSQ , and can you tell me how was it
For CSQ interview,it was conducted at abu dhabi CHC in april 2009 , the interview was mostly in french language i passed DELF A1 & A2 , so it was little bit problem for me but at last after 1 & half hour she gave me CSQ
And now i got PPR
Wish you all the best

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Members,
I have to fill form A-0520-AA for my wife. She has not passed her french language. What to fill for language ability in the her form ?
She will give her french language exam for beginner level A1 in November. Although I am not claiming points for her, what should be marked in her form ? Can I just tick mark on "I am not submitting an attestation .........." and tick on beginner (A1, A2)
OR
Is there by any other way, some one else has filled this form and got AOR ? Earlier As I was not claiming points for french for my wife, I have kept my wife's language ability column as blank but my file was returned by BIQ to complete the form.
Refer link below for letter from BIQ :
Please help me on this.

Thanks
Abhishek

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
aabbhhii said:
Hi Members,
I have to fill form A-0520-AA for my wife. She has not passed her french language. What to fill for language ability in the her form ?
She will give her french language exam for beginner level A1 in November. Although I am not claiming points for her, what should be marked in her form ? Can I just tick mark on "I am not submitting an attestation .........." and tick on beginner (A1, A2)
OR
Is there by any other way, some one else has filled this form and got AOR ? Earlier As I was not claiming points for french for my wife, I have kept my wife's language ability column as blank but my file was returned by BIQ to complete the form.
Please help me on this.

Thanks
Abhishek

Hi. i think you did not fill out the form correctly.

check the form properly. there is a box where it says. I am not submitting an attestation of results for my French language skills (If you do not submit an attestation of test results for French proficiency, no points
will be awarded under this evaluation criteria)
you will have to tick that box. no test form no points so u dont have to indicate beginner or anything.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
rana_Quebec said:
For CSQ interview,it was conducted at abu dhabi CHC in april 2009 , the interview was mostly in french language i passed DELF A1 & A2 , so it was little bit problem for me but at last after 1 & half hour she gave me CSQ
And now i got PPR
Wish you all the best
Congrats

dparti

Aug 19, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and trying to assess my eligibility for Quebec CSQ Application. My details are as below:

Education :-
a) Mechanical Engineering - India (2007)
b) MBA - Quebec (Expected in Dec 2012)

Work Experience:-
1) 40 months - IT company (India/UK)
2) 8 months - Quebec (MBA Intern)
* Total Experience is a week less than 48 months if I have to be precise...not sure to round it off to 47 or 48

IELTS :-
Oct 2010 - 7.5 (Overall Score)
Oral Comprehension :- 7.5
Oral Expression :- 7.5

Stay in Quebec:-
As a student from Jan 2011 - Till Date

Financial Self Sufficiency :- Sufficient

French:- No
Spouse :- No
Children :- No

Employment :-
1) Working part time from Sep 2012 - Jan 2013 in a company based in Montreal.
2) Full Time job offer from a company based in Montreal starting Feb 2013

I have been trying to calculate my total points and have a few queries:

Financial Self Sufficiency: 1
Education : 12
Work Experience : 6
Stay in Quebec : 5
English : 5 (3+2)
Areas of Training : ??
Job Offer : ??

Queries
1) How many points will I have under Areas of Training? Will I be awarded the points for this section based on my Engineering degree or MBA?
2) Will I get any points for the job offer as there is a criteria that the job needs to be validated? I am not sure if I understand what a validated job offer means
3) I believe as a single applicant one needs to score 49 points (55 points including adaptability). Can I apply for a CSQ without presently having any knowledge of French and MBA degree expected in Dec 2012, if I manage enough points ? Also if I am able to manage 55 points without French, should I expect an Interview?

I would really appreciate if somebody from this forum can assist with the above queries.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dparti said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and trying to assess my eligibility for Quebec CSQ Application. My details are as below:

Education :-
a) Mechanical Engineering - India (2007)
b) MBA - Quebec (Expected in Dec 2012)

Work Experience:-
1) 40 months - IT company (India/UK)
2) 8 months - Quebec (MBA Intern)
* Total Experience is a week less than 48 months if I have to be precise...not sure to round it off to 47 or 48

IELTS :-
Oct 2010 - 7.5 (Overall Score)
Oral Comprehension :- 7.5
Oral Expression :- 7.5

Stay in Quebec:-
As a student from Jan 2011 - Till Date

Financial Self Sufficiency :- Sufficient

French:- No
Spouse :- No
Children :- No

Employment :-
1) Working part time from Sep 2012 - Jan 2013 in a company based in Montreal.
2) Full Time job offer from a company based in Montreal starting Feb 2013

I have been trying to calculate my total points and have a few queries:

Financial Self Sufficiency: 1
Education : 12
Work Experience : 6
Stay in Quebec : 5
English : 5 (3+2)
Areas of Training : ??
Job Offer : ??

Queries
1) How many points will I have under Areas of Training? Will I be awarded the points for this section based on my Engineering degree or MBA?
2) Will I get any points for the job offer as there is a criteria that the job needs to be validated? I am not sure if I understand what a validated job offer means
3) I believe as a single applicant one needs to score 49 points (55 points including adaptability). Can I apply for a CSQ without presently having any knowledge of French and MBA degree expected in Dec 2012, if I manage enough points ? Also if I am able to manage 55 points without French, should I expect an Interview?

I would really appreciate if somebody from this forum can assist with the above queries.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

I think your training or work experience should related to your qaulification to get some points in area of trainings. But according to your data, your work experience is not related to your degree. But I'm not sure with this, we just wait to all expert for their suggestion.

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aabbhhii said:
Hi Members,
OR
Please help me on this.

Thanks
Abhishek

If you put begginer A2 or A2 you must submit the test result/certification together with your application, you can put 'not submitting an attestation'. Once your wife got the french language result just update the BIQ that you're going to submit the exam result it's additional points.