Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Dear Still Hope,

Please advise about the below ,

* How would we get certified Educational Dox ? But I have already got Certified them from Bachelor Degree from Higher Education Commission Pakistan(HEC) , other dox from respective boards (IBBC Karachi).

* I have got Incom Tax Return Challan copies of every month from my Finance depart then who would certify them for (cretified true copy).

* Birth Certificate, I have made it from NADRA, then who would certify it further then ??????.

Your kind reply would be higly appreciated

regards

AA

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Styl Hunt said:
Dear Still Hope,

Please advise about the below ,

* How would we get certified Educational Dox ? But I have already got Certified them from Bachelor Degree from Higher Education Commission Pakistan(HEC) , other dox from respective boards (IBBC Karachi).

* I have got Incom Tax Return Challan copies of every month from my Finance depart then who would certify them for (cretified true copy).

* Birth Certificate, I have made it from NADRA, then who would certify it further then ??????.

regards

AA
You have to certified all photocopies of your documents from oath commissioner / notary public.
I hope this information will be beneficial for you.

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Dear Javad,

please read A-1520-AA clearly then please advise .. Cetified true Copy means

Certified true copy
Copy of a document certified as true to the original by the issuing institution or government authorities responsible for issuing the original
document.
E.g.: Transcript obtained from the registrar of the institution that granted your diploma.
If it is impossible to obtain a certified true copy of the original, you may submit a copy of the original document that you present to
the issuing institution or document author to have certified.
The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name
The authorized person must sign the copy and affix the seal of the institution, if any.

Sworn or notarized copy
Copy of an original document that is certified by an authorized person.
E.g.: Copy of a marriage certificate certified by a commissioner authorized to administer oaths.
If the person who certifies the copy is a notary, it is called a notarized copy.
After comparing the copy with the original document, the authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that the copy of this document conforms to the original.”
• Name of the original document
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name
The authorized person must then sign and date the copy and affix his or her seal.

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Dear Still Hope, You please advise now its really critical

Please advise about the below and Quebec requested to submit certified true copy not Sworn or notarized copies specially for below

* How would we get certified Educational Dox ? But I have already got Certified them from Bachelor Degree from Higher Education Commission Pakistan(HEC) , other dox from respective boards (IBBC Karachi).............

* Birth Certificate, I have made it from NADRA, then who would certify it further then .

regards

AA

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Styl Hunt said:
Dear Still Hope, You please advise now its really critical

Please advise about the below and Quebec requested to submit certified true copy not Sworn or notarized copies specially for below

* How would we get certified Educational Dox ? But I have already got Certified them from Bachelor Degree from Higher Education Commission Pakistan(HEC) , other dox from respective boards (IBBC Karachi).............

* Birth Certificate, I have made it from NADRA, then who would certify it further then .

In INdia we takes all the documents like education, exp , birth or marriage etc etc to Notary Public or Oath Commisioner for attestation they compare your original with photocopy and attest that documents for u and that are acceptable in Embassy. so just find any notary Public or oath commissioner in your city to attest these document. If possible send PM to Angeleye our fourm member she is living in Pakistan, may be she will guide you the procedure to attest documents in Pakistan.

thanks
stillhope

regards

AA

dineshdina

Sep 28, 2011
Hi Stillhope,

Can you calculate my points again? As discussed before, Can you calculate my work experience and also let me know can I apply this month or should I wait for my work experience/French?

My details as follows:
1. Qualification : MBA International Business, UK finished in 2011
MA Human Resource, India
B.com, India

2. Work Experience: more than 5 years
Skill level A: 4 months (Accounts & Tax),
Skill level B: Nil,
Skill level C: 4 years 9 months (Banking, E-publishing, Data Processing),
Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 year 5 months
Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 months

Full time
Data Processing Trainee - Chennai Aug – 2003 to Feb – 2004
Quality Controller (Data Conversion) - Chennai May – 2005 to Dec – 2005
Executive - Tax & Accounts (Grade 1) - Chennai, Dec – 2005 to Apr – 2006
Officer-Analyst, Cross Border Payment Investigation Team, Chennai. May – 2006 – December 2009

Part time
Customer Service Assistant (Checkouts/Till) – June 2010 - October 2011

Part time
Customer Service Assistant (Checkouts/Till) – January 2012 - Now

3 No clue about area of training?
4. Age : 27
5. English Language: IELTS Overall 7 (Speaking 7 and Listening 6.5) + UK degree
6. French Language: DELF A1 cleared mail received from French office today (still don't know about individual score), joining delf a2 this month.
7. Financial: Sufficient
8. Adaptability:

Do I have enough experience/French to be considered? or should I have to wait to clear/appear for DELF A2, then apply?
I also left a message for your in Skype........

Please help me, can I apply now or should I waiting for DELF A2 exam and results? then apply?

Thanks
Dineshdina

N

niravjani

STILLHOPE said:
. Hello Aftab
Hello Dear,

I would like to update that after 6th dec applicant has to forward original doc of language proficency along with file, if he is going to claim point, so dont take any chance , I have suffered.

Have a quick & safe journey!!!

N

niravjani

Can any one update about how much time take to complet the QSW for the Priority listed profile.

Thanks

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
niravjani said:
Can any one update about how much time take to complet the QSW for the Priority listed profile.

Thanks
if you mean the interview call it depend on profile (8 months max i think)

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
bonjourquebec said:
hi sameer,

but what if you are not on priority list? how much time do we have to wait before we get to receive an interview call.

i think its 12 to 18 months , coz i have seen my friend he is waiting from march last year.

For all other countries interview slots are available except India. so we cant be sure as when they will call us for interview. i have seen few people with nursing profile called for interview who applied in oct-2011 and interview in feb-2012 in just 4 months... its only about nursing. just wait and improve your french mean while.

dineshdina

Sep 28, 2011
Hi All,

Could some one calculate my points and help me whether I could qualify for QSW?

My details as follows:
1. Qualification : MBA International Business, UK finished in 2011
MA Human Resource, India
B.com, India

2. Work Experience: more than 5 years
Skill level A: 4 months (Accounts & Tax),
Skill level B: Nil,
Skill level C: 4 years 9 months (Banking, E-publishing, Data Processing),
Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 year 5 months
Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 months

Full time
Data Processing Trainee - Chennai Aug – 2003 to Feb – 2004
Quality Controller (Data Conversion) - Chennai May – 2005 to Dec – 2005
Executive - Tax & Accounts (Grade 1) - Chennai, Dec – 2005 to Apr – 2006
Officer-Analyst, Cross Border Payment Investigation Team, Chennai. May – 2006 – December 2009

Part time
Customer Service Assistant (Checkouts/Till) – June 2010 - October 2011

Part time
Customer Service Assistant (Checkouts/Till) – January 2012 - Now

3 No clue about area of training?
4. Age : 27
5. English Language: IELTS Overall 7 (Speaking 7 and Listening 6.5) + UK degree
6. French Language: DELF A1 cleared mail received from French office today (still don't know about individual score), joining delf a2 this month.
7. Financial: Sufficient
8. Adaptability:

Do I have enough experience/French to be considered? or should I have to wait to clear/appear for DELF A2, then apply?
How the part time experience is considered in calculation (will I get 6 or 8)?

Please help me, can I apply now or should I waiting for DELF A2 exam and results? then apply?

Regards
Dineshdina

kittylona

Nov 5, 2011
Hi Visaexpert:

Can you post the link or your source from where you have this breakdown of points from Quebec Immigration's website?

visaexpert said:
Quebec Immigration - Training

The Training criterion is one of the ten criteria for which points are awarded under the Quebec immigration selection system.

Up to 28 points are awarded under the Training criterion of Quebec immigration on the basis of the following three subcategories:

Schooling

Points Level of Education

02 points Secondary school general diploma
06 points Secondary school vocational diploma
04 points Postsecondary school general diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies
06 points Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 1 years of full-time studies
06 points Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies
10 points Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion
08 points Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 3 years of full-time studies
10 points Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 3 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion
04 points Undergraduate diploma attesting to 1 or more years of full-time studies
06 points Undergraduate diploma attesting to 2 or more years of full-time studies 6
10 points Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies 10 points
12 points Master's Degree
10 points Doctorate
12 points Maximum

Quebec Diploma

Points Quebec Diploma

6 points Quebec Diploma or equivalent
6 points Maximum

Areas of Training

Points Areas of Training

16 points Section A of the areas
12 points Section B of the areas
06 points Section C of the areas
02 points Section D of the areas
00 points Section E, F, or G of the areas
16 points Maximum

kittylona

Nov 5, 2011
Hi Visaexpert:

Can you post the link or your source (Validated Employment Offer) from where you have this breakdown of points from Quebec Immigration's website?

visaexpert said:
Quebec Immigration - Validated Employment Offer

The Employment criterion is one of the ten criteria for which points are awarded under the Quebec immigration selection system.

Up to 10 points are awarded under the Validated Employment Offer criterion, according to the Quebec Immigration Program the applicant is applying under.

Validated Employment Offer

Points Criteria

06 points Validated employment offer in the metropolitan area of Montreal
10 points Validated employment offer outside the metropolitan area of Montreal
10 points Maximum

kittylona

Nov 5, 2011
Hi Visaexpert:

Can you post the link or your source (Quebec Immigration - Work Experience) from where you have this breakdown of points from Quebec Immigration's website?

visaexpert said:
Quebec Immigration - Work Experience

The Work Experience criterion is one of the ten criteria for which points are awarded under the Quebec Immigration selection system.

Up to 8 points are awarded under the Experience criterion of Quebec immigration. This criterion is absolutely essential. Unless at least 1 point is awarded under the Work Experience criterion, the application will be automatically refused.

Points Experience

0 point Less than 6 months
4 points 6 to 11 months
4 points 12 to 23 months
6 points 24 to 35 months
6 points 36 to 47 months
8 points 48 months and over
8 points Maximum

Notes:

* Work experience must have been accumulated during the five years preceding the application date.
* Work experience includes remunerated employment and internships, whether remunerated or not.
* As an exception, an international student who has received a diploma from a Quebec university or college (or will receive a diploma within 12 months of the application date) does not need to meet the six month work requirement and is automatically awarded 1 point under the Work Experience criterion.