bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiraz65 said:
Hi All;

I need a problem and would be so delighted if you could help me. Can I open a file number with A2/B1 and then in a year update it to B2/B2 when I will be ready ?
yes. You can even open a file without french and english. I know of someone claiming she got aor without english and french

ladymary_mtl

Jan 12, 2014
Cc huang said:
Hi Mary,

I have the exact same problem. It is nice to see I am not the only one in this predicament.
Did you get an answer or found a solution by any chance?

Regards,
Hi there,

I have not found the answer to my questions and have thus decided to submit a paper application. I will enclose a letter to my application, explaining my situation and listing the additional documents I will be submitting.

I hope it works out and that I get my new WP soon !

Marie

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
giri_pk2002 said:
Hi guys, This is my first post in the forum. Could you evaluate my profile ? Much appreciated.

Schooling: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering from India. Currently pursuing Master of Computer Science in Montreal.
Work experience: 3 years in India. 4 months in Quebec.
No IELTS or French certificates.
Offer of employment from Quebec: Yes, but I am not sure if it is evaluated by Quebec government.

Thanks,
G.
Hi Giri,

I am from computer Engineering. I submitted my application 10th October, 2013. Now i am waiting for AOR.

Pls. check the link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

BR//
Thomas

suja sunny

Jan 3, 2014
I should like to ask if how many points do I really get in total?. I don't have an agency or consultant. Here is my case -

Principle Applicant (Me)
1) education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing ( 4 years)
2) AOT: Nursing
3) Work experience as a nurse: 6+ years full time as a staff nurse
4) Age: 30
5) Language: IELTS ( S=6.5, W=6, L=6.5 & R=5.5)
6) married and no kids yet

Spouse
7) education: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (3 years)
8) age: 38
9) AOT: Accounting

Please assess and give me how much point i will get?

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
Hello everyone

This is my first post on this forum and I would like someone to help me out here .

I am an Australian nurse and looking at applying for the QSW program. I have practiced as a nurse since 2010, does anyone think I stand a chance?

Also I read somewhere that not everyone who applied is called for an interview, some where given their visas without interviews, can anyone clarify that please? I have no knowledge of french but can work on that. If I get called up for an interview do I have to fly to hong kong for it? cos it seems like that's the country covering the interviews for countries within and around the Asian 'hemisphere'

mpnp_gs

Jan 7, 2014
hello Quebec Nurse applicants, my wife is Nurse by profession , she has 4 years fulltime work exp as clinical nurse in India, got overall 7 band in IELTS general training, also learning french will soon appear for French language test here in India. 1. Can she APPLY as Nurse for Quebec skilled worker immigration ? 2. How much is processing time from date of application to PR if all documents complete ? 3. How much is sucess rate for foreign nurse applicants for Quebec skilled immigration ? is there fast track process for foreign nurse in Quebec pnp immigration ? please share your views. Can she get visitor visa if applied quebec pnp, for writing Canada RN exam writing in between application process ? Does quebec immigration applied have negative effect on visitor visa for exam writing ?

Honey89

Jan 11, 2014
Hi to all

Here are all about Quebec immigration i am very interested in Quebec immigration .. can anybody tell me that it is mandatory that we have french language clearance certificate i did calculate my point which become 75(with my spouse) ..can i apply without french i mean can i get certificate of selection CSQ ...so if anybody know about this case please share his answer .....thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honey89 said:
Hi to all

Here are all about Quebec immigration i am very interested in Quebec immigration .. can anybody tell me that it is mandatory that we have french language clearance certificate i did calculate my point which become 75(with my spouse) ..can i apply without french i mean can i get certificate of selection CSQ ...so if anybody know about this case please share his answer .....thanks
You can apply even without french.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joycee said:
Hello Bosschips, really? because I have no knowledge of french and was wondering if I could apply with the English test only?
yes you can.

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
bosschips said:
yes you can.
Thank you so much Bosschips....I was a bit concerned cos I will be applying as a nurse and I kind of like freaked out that they will insist on me having a knowledge of French or writing the exam.now that I know I will start getting my application ready....please do you mind if I ask you this question..I have two adopted children though I don't live with them but I was thinking about including them in my application or should I not include them, get to Canada first and then apply for them to join me later?

I'm sorry just thought I should ask

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joycee said:
Thank you so much Bosschips....I was a bit concerned cos I will be applying as a nurse and I kind of like freaked out that they will insist on me having a knowledge of French or writing the exam.now that I know I will start getting my application ready....please do you mind if I ask you this question..I have two adopted children though I don't live with them but I was thinking about including them in my application or should I not include them, get to Canada first and then apply for them to join me later?

According to the application form, the definition of Dependent child is The biological offspring of either parent, who has not been adopted by any person other than their parent's spouse or de facto spouse.

I guess you can't bring them. Better consult an immigration lawyer if you want to look into possibilities.

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
bosschips said:
According to the application form, the definition of Dependent child is The biological offspring of either parent, who has not been adopted by any person other than their parent's spouse or de facto spouse.

I guess you can't bring them. Better consult an immigration lawyer if you want to look into possibilities.
Thank you very much

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Joycee said:

If you do not include those your adopted children in your application now ,you might not be able to sponsor them to Canada in future.
Provided you have official documents for their adoption ,I will strongly recommend you include their names,the official adoption papers and the photocopies of data page of international passport etc in your application.Please ,verify from immigration consultants to be double sure

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
talk2melas said:
If you do not include those your adopted children in your application now ,you might not be able to sponsor them to Canada in future.
Provided you have official documents for their adoption ,I will strongly recommend you include their names,the official adoption papers and the photocopies of data page of international passport etc in your application.Please ,verify from immigration consultants to be double sure
Thank you very much...a friend of mine who lives in Vancouver told me the same thing, she told me to include them now if not I might not be able to file for them later, or could be accused of giving them their residency for convenience purposes only.

Please I welcome more contributions