Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Dear , You will get Zero , beacuse in Oral you got less than 16 :( .....

ryanf

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
For DELF A1=1+1 (IF YOU HAVE ACHEIVE 16 or MORE THAN 16 POINTS IN EACH ORAL AND COMPREHENSION, if less than 16 than than Zero)
For DELF A2=3+3 (IF YOU HAVE ACHEIVE 15 or MORE THAN 15 POINTS IN EACH ORAL AND COMPREHENSION, if less than 16 than 1+1 points) I hope it helps ur query..
are these scores applicable for applicants prior december 5, 2011?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
ryanf said:
are these scores applicable for applicants prior december 5, 2011?
When did u receive ur AOR?? because the points table totally depends when u received ur AOR. Also in 2011 score table was updated many times.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this a gap for application reception for Quebec? I think so. :(
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html#groupe1

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Hi All,

I have an application for Federal Skilled Worker already in process in Buffalo Visa Office since March 2011 (still RBVO status).

I received CSQ also a couple of months ago, which is valid for one year. Should I go ahead an apply for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker immigration also?
I am thinking if I submit second application (one for Federal Skilled Worker, and another one for Quebec Skilled Worker) will become a problem? because there is a contradiction that my first application (Federal Skilled Worker) is for Canada (except Quebec), and if I apply under Quebec Skilled Worker, it will be like for Canada (Quebec only)?

I am really confused that if I should really go ahead and submit a second application for QSW (but there is a risk that this contradiction may cause any problem?), or should I just stick with my previous application (in that case my CSQ will expire within next month).

Any advice would be really helpful for me!

Thanks,
Indus

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Dear Still hope ,

please advise on that ;

Applications received
Number of applications received up to March 31, 2012

On 21 March 2012, the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities has come to a decision regarding the intake of applications for selection certificates (in French, 167 Kb). Pursuant to the decision, the Minister determines the maximum number of applications that some skilled worker candidates will be allowed to submit.

This decision is taken pending adoption by the National Assembly of Québec of a bill, as announced by the Minister of Finance in his Budget Speech of 20 March 2012, that would contain a provision, retroactive to 20 March 2012, authorizing the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities to make such determination.

Immigration subclass Maximum number of
applications
from March 21, 2012
to March 31, 2013 Number of applications
received
up to March 31, 2012
Businesspeople
•Investors
2 700 To be posted
•Entrepreneurs or self-employed workers
215 To be posted
Skilled workers

•Group 2
14 300 To be posted

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

regards

kittylona

Nov 5, 2011
Hi:

This news clearly means Quebec too is tightening the screws on Immigration.

Any further insight...anybody guys?

Styl Hunt said:
Dear Still hope ,

please advise on that ;

Applications received

On 21 March 2012, the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities has come to a decision regarding the intake of applications for selection certificates (in French, 167 Kb). Pursuant to the decision, the Minister determines the maximum number of applications that some skilled worker candidates will be allowed to submit.

This decision is taken pending adoption by the National Assembly of Québec of a bill, as announced by the Minister of Finance in his Budget Speech of 20 March 2012, that would contain a provision, retroactive to 20 March 2012, authorizing the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities to make such determination.

applications
from March 21, 2012
received
up to March 31, 2012
Businesspeople
•Investors
2 700 To be posted
215 To be posted
Skilled workers

•Group 2
14 300 To be posted

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

regards

kittylona

Nov 5, 2011
Hi abhisri200k:

If I have a Bachelors in Commerce (University of Mumbai-India) - Can you tell me how many points would I get for "Education Points"?

abhisri200k said:
Your QSW Points based on your Qualifications/Inputs
Points For >> Points Eared >> (Remarks/Suggestion If any)
=====================================================================================================
Your Education Points >> 10
Your Area of Training Points >> 6
Your Quebec Employment offer Points >> 0 >> (You can earn upto 10 points by getting a job offer from a Quebec Employer)
Your Work Experience Points >> 6
Your Age Points >> 16 (Supposed between 18 to 35)
Your French Listening Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Listening Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your French Speaking Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Speaking Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your English Listening Points >> 0
Your English Speaking Points >> 0
Your Lived/Stayed in Quebec Points >> 0
Your Family in Quebec Points >> 0
Spouse Education Points >> 3
Spouse Area of Training Points >> 2
Spouse Age Points >> 3 (Supposed between 18 to 35)
Spouse French Speaking Level Points >> 0
As you have no child, you cannot claim points for the same.
Financial Self-sufficiency Points >> 1
Total Points >> 47

You need to have total 57 points (without interview for Adaptability points) Your academic IELTS won't work

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Please help
I have results out for DELF A1 and A2. I have passed both the tests. Following are the marks which I got in listening and speaking :
Listening : 12.5 ; Speaking : 12.5 (DELF A1)
Listening : 12.5 ; Speaking : 14.0 (DELF A2)
Can you please help me about number of points I will get by these marks?

Thanks
Abhishek

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
aabbhhii said:
Hi All,
Please help
I have results out for DELF A1 and A2. I have passed both the tests. Following are the marks which I got in listening and speaking :
Can you please help me about number of points I will get by these marks?

Thanks
Abhishek
For DELF A1=1+1 (IF YOU HAVE ACHEIVE 16 or MORE THAN 16 POINTS IN EACH ORAL AND COMPREHENSION, if less than 16 than than Zero)
For DELF A2=3+3 (IF YOU HAVE ACHEIVE 15 or MORE THAN 15 POINTS IN EACH ORAL AND COMPREHENSION, if less than 16 than 1+1 points) I hope it helps ur query..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
kittylona said:
Hi:

This news clearly means Quebec too is tightening the screws on Immigration.

Any further insight...anybody guys? (well i think the rules this way I think GROUP 1 is the best and easy way to get Quebec Immigration if some one is really interested in moving to Canada. There could be other reasons also for introducing this kind of rule.. par example

1. They want to have people who are interested in living in Quebec rather than other province, because people usually move to another province after getting PR's.
2. Encouraging only those applicants who are good in French and genuinely wants to reside in Quebec.
3. Only focuing on people with high demand occupations.
4. Last and the most important only give preference to Quebec education and experience and further promoting internatinal students to pursue thier education in Quebec as compare to Australia and UK to support their economy.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Please tell my points and let me know whether I qualify or not ?
I want to apply for QSW. Following is the detailed information.

IELTS speaking : 6 bands, listening : 8.5 bands. overall 7.5 bands.
French :

Education : Bachelor in Engineering for Civil (4 years degree)
Work experience : 4.5 years

My wife profile:
Education : Bachelor in Engineering for Civil (4 years degree)
No French language proficiency.
Work experience : July 9, 2007 to July 31, 2008.

No relative in Quebec. All the education is from India. No kids.
Please tell me whether we qualify for Quebec or not ?

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group members ,

please advise on that ;

Applications received

applications
from March 21, 2012
received
up to March 31, 2012
Businesspeople
•Investors
2 700 To be posted
215 To be posted
Skilled workers

•Group 2
14 300 To be posted

Group3 :-
No Applications will be Considered.

Please Also Suggest that Information Technology Professionals will be covered in which Group

Thanks in Advance.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
varungarg said:
Dear Group members ,

please advise on that ;

Applications received

applications
from March 21, 2012
received
up to March 31, 2012
Businesspeople
•Investors
2 700 To be posted
215 To be posted
Skilled workers

•Group 2
14 300 To be posted

Group3 :-
No Applications will be Considered.

Please Also Suggest that Information Technology Professionals will be covered in which Group

Thanks in Advance.
They 've put a cap on applications as well as divided it into three groups, there is no limit for group 1 (which has AOT 12 points), while group 2 has limit of 14300 applications which has AOT 6 points), group 3 can not be apply (application limit 0 and AOT < 6).

They increased fee from 406$ to 750$ too and lots of changes are expected within few next few months.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Excuse i have a question... What about the peoplo who has a lot of years of experience in one occupation with desabilty for example "Administration afairs" but he doesnt have a university title of "administration afairs" however he has a title in other carreer which is not on the list???? someone knows???