+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration - Rejection for failure to provide the required documents

ZPTH

May 24, 2014
Subash said:
If this is the case ,file your application asap. Hopefully you guys will make it at this attempt.
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It's really painful to be rejected for a social security contribution letter!

Can you please take a look at this link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/forms/search-title/dcs-students-peq.html

These are the files that they need to be send for the PEQ. the form needs to be filled by only the PA. Am I right?

If you are alone:
Demande de certificat de sélection du Québec - Programme de l'expérience québécoise (PEQ) - Diplômé du Québec (Dynamic PDF, 1003 Kb)

Legible photocopy of identity pages of your passport

Original or certified true copy of proof of advanced intermediate-level knowledge of oral French (academic transcript, standardized tests recognized by the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion or attestation of having satisfied the language requirements of a professional order in Québec

If you enclose a diploma that attests to a study program followed entirely in French in Québec, you do not need to enclose other proof of knowledge of French.

Full and exact payment of fees to process your application

If you wish to pay by credit card, enclose the completed Payment by credit card form.
Original or certified true copy of the attestation of successful completion or certified true copy of the diploma

If you have not completed your study program, give the date that you expect to obtain the diploma or attestation of successful completion. This date must not be more than six months in the future.

Original or certified true copy of the last complete academic transcript of the study program

Certified true copies of academic transcripts, the attestation of successful completion or diploma must be produced by the administration of the educational institution or the registrar of the university.

If you are accompanied by your spouse or de facto spouse:
Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (included in the form)

Legible photocopy of passport identity pages

Photocopy of the marriage certificate or your family booklet and, for a de facto spouse, sufficient official written proof of the duration of your co-habitation (e.g., joint investments, will, mortgage, shared responsibilities for children, letter from a bank stating how long you have had a joint bank account, written declarations by witnesses, proof of property, Pacte civil de solidarité (PACS – Civil pact of solidarity), copy of a lease, utility bill in both your names, etc.)

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
ZPTH said:
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It's really painful to be rejected for a social security contribution letter!

Can you please take a look at this link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/forms/search-title/dcs-students-peq.html

These are the files that they need to be send for the PEQ. the form needs to be filled by only the PA. Am I right?

If you are alone:
Demande de certificat de sélection du Québec - Programme de l'expérience québécoise (PEQ) - Diplômé du Québec (Dynamic PDF, 1003 Kb)

Legible photocopy of identity pages of your passport

Original or certified true copy of proof of advanced intermediate-level knowledge of oral French (academic transcript, standardized tests recognized by the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion or attestation of having satisfied the language requirements of a professional order in Québec

If you enclose a diploma that attests to a study program followed entirely in French in Québec, you do not need to enclose other proof of knowledge of French.

Full and exact payment of fees to process your application

If you wish to pay by credit card, enclose the completed Payment by credit card form.
Original or certified true copy of the attestation of successful completion or certified true copy of the diploma

If you have not completed your study program, give the date that you expect to obtain the diploma or attestation of successful completion. This date must not be more than six months in the future.

Original or certified true copy of the last complete academic transcript of the study program

Certified true copies of academic transcripts, the attestation of successful completion or diploma must be produced by the administration of the educational institution or the registrar of the university.

If you are accompanied by your spouse or de facto spouse:
Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (included in the form)

Legible photocopy of passport identity pages

Photocopy of the marriage certificate or your family booklet and, for a de facto spouse, sufficient official written proof of the duration of your co-habitation (e.g., joint investments, will, mortgage, shared responsibilities for children, letter from a bank stating how long you have had a joint bank account, written declarations by witnesses, proof of property, Pacte civil de solidarité (PACS – Civil pact of solidarity), copy of a lease, utility bill in both your names, etc.)
Hi,

Finally, what I would like to advise you is, it will be always wise to disclose information if it is demanding. As per question no. 10 ,even your husband has to mention about your application status in the past because that was joint application since he was also co-applicant. I am sure that rejected once is not rejected ever. They may verify your case with their census and if it is found you guys will be charged for misrepresentation and both of you won't be able to file application for 2 years. To get into the main point, if you are sure to get eligibility criteria being your husband a PA and are able to manage all required documents ,I suggest you to file application again without hesitation. Once again, changing applicants status never leads to rejection. No need to worry regarding your husband as a PA this time. It doesn't matter he was co-applicant before.

ZPTH

May 24, 2014
Subash said:
Hi,

Finally, what I would like to advise you is, it will be always wise to disclose information if it is demanding. As per question no. 10 ,even your husband has to mention about your application status in the past because that was joint application since he was also co-applicant. I am sure that rejected once is not rejected ever. They may verify your case with their census and if it is found you guys will be charged for misrepresentation and both of you won't be able to file application for 2 years. To get into the main point, if you are sure to get eligibility criteria being your husband a PA and are able to manage all required documents ,I suggest you to file application again without hesitation. Once again, changing applicants status never leads to rejection. No need to worry regarding your husband as a PA this time. It doesn't matter he was co-applicant before.
Thanks for your response. I will ask the question in the forum, maybe somebody has the same experience.

engr.atif

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
QSW: 31-08-2011 , Federal: 23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015 (sent: 06-04-2015)
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 14-12-2016
AOR Received.
QSW: 18-10-2011 , Federal: 29-04-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with CSQ application
Med's Request
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Apr 2017
hamidk50 said:
Dear All,

I had been requested to provide some additional documentation within 90 days by Quebec immigration office. I have provided all the requested documents within the specified timeline but they have sent me an email stating that my application has been rejected due to the following:

"You have not provided all the required documents Or in the required format. Accordingly, we reject your request A selection certificate, as required by the Act respecting immigration to Québec."

They have attached a .pdf that shows one of the provided documents i.e. the proof of social security contributions, has not been in the requested format. There is no more details about it.

I would like to know:

1. how I can submit an appeal and keep my file open so I can provide the document again.
2. If anyone knows what they are referring to by "required format" ? I have read all the documentation within their web site and all I could find about the format was about the documents verifications. Are they referring to that ?

Please help.

Thanks

Can you tell me, what date you received the document request and what date you got the rejection

thanks

alifallahi

Jul 14, 2015
hi Hamid, Can you leave your number for me plz,
are you still in Canada?
hamidk50 said:
Dear All,

I had been requested to provide some additional documentation within 90 days by Quebec immigration office. I have provided all the requested documents within the specified timeline but they have sent me an email stating that my application has been rejected due to the following:

"You have not provided all the required documents Or in the required format. Accordingly, we reject your request A selection certificate, as required by the Act respecting immigration to Québec."

They have attached a .pdf that shows one of the provided documents i.e. the proof of social security contributions, has not been in the requested format. There is no more details about it.

I would like to know:

1. how I can submit an appeal and keep my file open so I can provide the document again.
2. If anyone knows what they are referring to by "required format" ? I have read all the documentation within their web site and all I could find about the format was about the documents verifications. Are they referring to that ?

Please help.

Thanks

Jicy

Jul 23, 2015
I have applied under Quebec skilled worker in june 2013 but unfortunately my file is rejected because of not submitting the income tax document in the required format from governmental authority I had submitted one document from governmental authority but still they rejected my file mentioning the Period when I was doing masters was not mentioned in document now I don't know can I re appeal for it because I was asked to sbmitte documents in 90 days and still the duration not over or I can't.I have total 58 points for single applicant and cleared delf B2. can I file again according to new rules or not please advise me soon
thank you