+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Graduate - How do I apply for PR?

Jul 25, 2010
I am a Quebec University graduate and I have already applied for and received my CSQ and am currently completing my Permanent Residency application. Do I submit my PR application as a "Skilled Worker" or as "Canadian Experience Class"

Thanks!

blackCat

Jul 23, 2010
You should probably do a little more research before asking here.

For starters, look into Quebec's Provincial Nominee Program, see what their requirements are and if you qualify for it.

Then look into CEC (and skilled worker stream) and check out the respective requirements.

Provincial Nominee Programs are a little quicker than any Federal Gov. Immigration Stream but you have to show intent/settle to stay in Quebec. If you lie about this on your application, you application will be invalid, which may or may not mean that your PR might be revoked (which I have never seen, but heard).

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
blcktiebombshell said:
I am a Quebec University graduate and I have already applied for and received my CSQ and am currently completing my Permanent Residency application. Do I submit my PR application as a "Skilled Worker" or as "Canadian Experience Class"

Thanks!
In the application form, Box 1: Category under which you are applying select "Other" and write Quebec-selected skilled worker.

Goodluck.