+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Guys..this might a stupid or an optimistic question. Any idea when will they start inviting people?
As per recent communication with midi, they will start sending invitation once they finish backlogs

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
As per recent communication with midi, they will start sending invitation once they finish backlogs
In other words: never :(
I have been promoting this new system from Quebec as an improvement (which it is), but doing the calcs, even in the best case scenario: 12 months to get CSQ + 18 months to get the PR approved that makes it 2 and a half years to get there. That is a very long time and someone may not have an interest in Quebec anymore, or simply his characteristics may have changes so much that even if he/she is finally accepted, he/she may not be able to integrate into the market anymore.
I don't understand how the government of Quebec has thought of this. Can't even imagine what it was like to wait for 3-4 years as per the previous system.

Reactions: senuju

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My friend,
Things have change by the victory of the CAQ, They had vowed since their campaign to slash immigration by reducing the number of immigrant to Quebec. No one knows what will happen.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2166574/nationalists-vowing-slash-immigration-win-power
It is really bad news for us who wait for almost Five years.

But my personal experience, I've applied( July_2014) at the full four years of Liberal Government, but rule have been changed four time, now at present situation i'm not eligible. So my experience All are same, Liberal, PQ or CAQ.

Reactions: senuju

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
When I am done with adding the education in Arrima portal after the validation process I get
Computer Science (BAC), My question is that what does that means? how many points will I get it in education umbrella .
and what will be the Area of training does it A or B. Let me know if it needs more clarification.

Can anyone help me with this?

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
When I am done with adding the education in Arrima portal after the validation process I get
Computer Science (BAC), My question is that what does that means? how many points will I get it in education umbrella .
and what will be the Area of training does it A or B. Let me know if it needs more clarification.

Can anyone help me with this?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
SINP already conducted many draws, but from Quebec side nothing happened?

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
Just a quick question, If one has to apply for Quebec under skilled worker stream what I think the only way is to submit profile using Arima portal and wait for them to provide CSQ as a second step or we need to apply for Express Entry as well for Quebec in parallel. Someone told me this you have to submit profile using Arima and express entry as well in order to get CSQ from Arima. Does it necessary to submit both profile or Arima would be enough? Thanks.

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Just a quick question, If one has to apply for Quebec under skilled worker stream what I think the only way is to submit profile using Arima portal and wait for them to provide CSQ as a second step or we need to apply for Express Entry as well for Quebec in parallel. Someone told me this you have to submit profile using Arima and express entry as well in order to get CSQ from Arima. Does it necessary to submit both profile or Arima would be enough? Thanks.
Each program has it's own procedures and rules to apply, so there's no need to create both profiles.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have submitted my file in arrima without appearing for either of the language test. Shall I expect the invitation ?