+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Can anybody help me by telling how to add Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy) and Master of Arts (Philosophy). Arrima shows no result found in search option.
Search it is IN aot list,

Sneki

Jul 12, 2017
I will suggest you to improve your IELTS score to something like CLB 8-9 and try at Express entry. You seem to have good chances there based on your profile info.

Its preferable not to waste time for Quebec where immigration is a lengthy and an opaque process.

Good luck!!
Hi , thank you for your reply, but i have only 350 points in ee(( and even good score will not help me, because im 34 and planning to go alone

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi , thank you for your reply, but i have only 350 points in ee(( and even good score will not help me, because im 34 and planning to go alone
If your goal is Quebec, then learning french is the option...
You'll get more points with french than improving IELTS

Sneki

Jul 12, 2017
If your goal is Quebec, then learning french is the option...
You'll get more points with french than improving IELTS
Hi, yes i ve alredy started but don’t know how long it will take to get some noticeable results)) don’t really know what else can i do

MandeepSinghBatth

Sep 24, 2018
I have 6 months unpaid internship before starting job, should I mention it or not in ARRIMA as I will not get extra points for that? there is option named traineeship. Should i select that for my internship?

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi, yes i ve alredy started but don’t know how long it will take to get some noticeable results)) don’t really know what else can i do
I've read here, that some members have reached B2 in french starting from the scratch within 6-8 months, some others 1.5 or 2 years, so it depends..
Meanwhile keep studying as much as you can. Try it by listening ALL in french at least 1hr per day :)

Sneki

Jul 12, 2017
I've read here, that some members have reached B2 in french starting from the scratch within 6-8 months, some others 1.5 or 2 years, so it depends..
Meanwhile keep studying as much as you can. Try it by listening ALL in french at least 1hr per day :)
Thank you for info)) yes even with Ielts it was the same i went from 4.5 to 6.5 overall with 7s 7l in about a year))) ohhh why immigration is so hard nowadays ))

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I have 6 months unpaid internship before starting job, should I mention it or not in ARRIMA as I will not get extra points for that? there is option named traineeship. Should i select that for my internship?
I think you should select volunteer since it is unpaid job.

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
I think you should select volunteer since it is unpaid job.
Someone just asked me if his mandatory youth service in his country Nigeria counts as work experience. He said it was for exactly one year and he was paid monthly. Please, do you by any chance know the answer to this?

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Someone just asked me if his mandatory youth service in his country Nigeria counts as work experience. He said it was for exactly one year and he was paid monthly. Please, do you by any chance know the answer to this?
I guess it is since it´s paid, however the number of monthly hours worked and amount of money monthly paid could determine if this job is similar to a "nomal" one.

Reactions: jazzuti

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
So far he was paid for the services rendered during the one year service as claimed and fall in the last five year, he should add it as part of his experiences in the Declaration of Interest.

Reactions: jazzuti

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
please guy i need some help regarding IRCC file number in ARRIMA portal.... should i enter my profile no????

in arrima portal its only accept 8 digits whereas profile number has 8 digits and 1 alphabet...

please i really need help

maheen

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
So far he was paid for the services rendered during the one year service as claimed and fall in the last five year, he should add it as part of his experiences in the Declaration of Interest.
Cool. He just read this. He said thanks.:)

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
Ive
I guess it is since it´s paid, however the number of monthly hours worked and amount of money monthly paid could determine if this job is similar to a "nomal" one.
I've passed on the message. Apparently, it's a full time job with compensation in line with his country's remuneration standards. Thank you for replying.