+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
I submitted my profile and then received 2 emails informing there is new mesage in arrima. One right after submitted and one 4 hours later. However when i login arrima, there is only one message. Is there any body faced same issue?

Last edited:

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I submitted my profile and then received 2 emails informing there is new mesage in arrima. One right after submitted and one 4 hours later. However when i login arrima, there is only one message. Is there any body faced same issue?
It's always like that... You are good!

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I got to know that MIDI Quebec had selected some of the users of Arrima portal for a survey.
Anyone that got invitation for participation in their survey should identify.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
I got to know that MIDI Quebec had selected some of the users of Arrima portal for a survey.
You don´t have to identify but I think MIDI knows who you are, since I completed the first part of the survey in a computer and days after finished in another computer and once I opened the survey again, it showed me the question I left previously and answer I already did

Thiru S

Oct 17, 2018
Guys, please help with this. I have completed engineering (4 years full time) and MBA (Through distance learning) can I claim my masters when I fill education details in Arrima portal? Or I can only claim my full time studies?

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Guys, please help with this. I have completed engineering (4 years full time) and MBA (Through distance learning) can I claim my masters when I fill education details in Arrima portal? Or I can only claim my full time studies?
You can claim your MBA study if the program is up to 12 calendar months and beyond, and have transcript to substantiate the program.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
You can claim your MBA study if the program is up to 12 calendar months and beyond, and have transcript to substantiate the program.
See for Indian masters they calculate it as a bachelor four years, because as per quebec masters means 18 yrs of studies

Sella

Oct 16, 2018
I also done survey.....I think they have selected based on zones

Last edited:

Esaie

Oct 23, 2018
yeah, i received an invitation for the survey. They told me it was anonymous