+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Pls, what's your area of training? And what exactly did you put in that line to get search results? Many of us are having difficulty putting in our areas of training.
My areas of training are "Computer Science" and "Information Technology"
Try put yours in the search and choose the concerned area, it should be fine.

Lekan Odunewu

Oct 2, 2017
1. You are qualified to apply for PNPs irrespective of your application in the new program, I guess you are referring to Quebec expression of interest.
2. You have to be checking program website frequently or you can get informed on this platform.
3. Everyone is waiting for the authority to specify the duration of the process.

Thanks

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
There is no problem if you write your areas of training in English or French.
It did not show up when I wrote it in English and chose "bachelor" in English. I tried all the variations and nothing. When I tried it all in French, it showed up. I'm only saying what applied to me.

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
The "Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec" website says that we need a permit to practice our profession in Quebec if we are a software engineer,is it true?
Anyone has the same doubt?

ronisdon

Jul 8, 2018
Can anybody help me by telling how to add Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy) and Master of Arts (Philosophy). Arrima shows no result found in search option.

Sneki

Jul 12, 2017
Hello, i was so concentrated on my occupation in demand to be choosen from the pool of applicant, that i completely forog to check am I eligible to apply at all. And it seems that i not(( i ll not got en extra points for fam/relatives in quebec nor do I speak french, I wasn’t studying there also. My Ielts score is l7 s7 w6 r6 overall 6.5. Experience more than 5 years, but my degree is on c list only with bachelors in business administration, however i have masters, any advice or could someone says am I eligible or not because i ve alredy applyed to arrima. And if I don’t have enough points than what s the purpose of they let me apply