+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I dont really understand how midi works.
They make announcement they are going to change the system and everything will be clarified in august.
Then they dont have the system. They make people wait until october to develop the system.
I am sorry but quebec will always lose the best and brightest with this mindset Because those ones will always find a way to move somewhere else.
Be patient brother, everyone is looking towards availability of their system.
As a software developer, there are many things you would have to put in place prior to launching of a system. I guessed, they are still testing their new system for EOI so as to avoid future problems.
Be patient!

Last edited:

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys. Read about the new web portal for Quebec immigrants. Any idea as what is it all about? Is it linked to the arima portal which was published earlier or this is different ?
Can you provide the link for the "new web portal for Quebec immigrants" you are referring to?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Be patient brother, everyone is looking towards availability of their system.
As a software developer, there are many things you would have to put in place prior to launching of a system. I guessed, they are still testing their new system for EOI so as to avoid future problems.
Be patient!
See brother Many candidates applied for Quebec in June 2016,mon project...and 2013,2014,2015 .still no news, then we cannot predict future of this new system.so do not stick on Quebec and try fir other pnp...

Last edited:
Reactions: senuju

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
See brother Many candidates applied for Quebec in June 2016,mon project...and 2013,2014,2015 .still no news, then we cannot predict future of this new system.so do not stick on Quebec and try fir other pnp...
You have made a good point "daris25"

Reactions: s-ingh

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Plz read procedure on MIDI site. In arrima they will calculate points in last step ie selection review. So candidate wait for average 6-12 months to submit application in monprojet from EOI bank if they selected based on 3 useless factors. Then avg 6 months (mayb much more)for doc list and after avg 6 months for doc verification. After they calculate points based on selection grid in selection review. In between they will change selection grid points as they doing now. So in the end after 12-24 months or more (based on area) of this very fast procedure , they will get ITR due to lack of points. So candidates what you think about this foolish system....

Reactions: Omooba1

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Plz read procedure on MIDI site. In arrima they will calculate points in last step ie selection review. So candidate wait for average 6-12 months to submit application in monprojet from EOI bank if they selected based on 3 useless factors. Then avg 6 months (mayb much more)for doc list and after avg 6 months for doc verification. After they calculate points based on selection grid in selection review. In between they will change selection grid points as they doing now. So in the end after 12-24 months or more (based on area) of this very fast procedure , they will get ITR due to lack of points. So candidates what you think about this foolish system....
Then, there is no point in waiting for so long if this is what the new system will offer!

Sep 11, 2018
Stay put everyone. Quebec has laways been like that. Slow. But hopefully this new arima will process within 12 months instead of old 36 month process time. That's why they might be killing time like this and eventually process in 36 months (as people have been waiting for past 2 years for program to open).

Reactions: Omooba1

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Stay put everyone. Quebec has laways been like that. Slow. But hopefully this new arima will process within 12 months instead of old 36 month process time. That's why they might be killing time like this and eventually process in 36 months (as people have been waiting for past 2 years for program to open).
Hi brother, I read few things about "Syed Adnan Ahmed" as Software developer on LinkedIn.com.
Can you confirm if you are the one in this link https://www.linkedin.com/in/syedadnan/

Thanks

Lekan Odunewu

Oct 2, 2017
If I apply for the new program, am I still eligible to apply for PNP in other provinces?

How does one get notice when the scheme begins?

What is the likely duration for the whole process

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
If I apply for the new program, am I still eligible to apply for PNP in other provinces?

How does one get notice when the scheme begins?

What is the likely duration for the whole process
1. You are qualified to apply for PNPs irrespective of your application in the new program, I guess you are referring to Quebec expression of interest.
2. You have to be checking program website frequently or you can get informed on this platform.
3. Everyone is waiting for the authority to specify the duration of the process.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
I don´t know you guys but I´m having connection problems in ARRIMA. Not sure if it beacuse the traffic but I´m taking a lot of time to complete my profrile :(